Our 2nd round draft pick just became more valuble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Our 2nd round draft pick just became more valuble

Sorry to see Raiders QB Jason Campbell go down with a broken collarbone, but since we own the Radiers 2nd round pick next year, it should make that pick more valuble.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Our 2nd round draft pick just became more valuble

Provided that they trade for Palmer or sign Garrad like rumored. They might actually be an upgrade over Campbell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I don't think the Raiders will s--k on purpose (like the Colts) and will try to land a QB like Patseng suggests. The Saints pick looks a little better after yesterday, but I still see that pick being in the 22-28 range. As previously stated Belichick will have the option to move up or down the 2012 draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: Our 2nd round draft pick just became more valuble:
    [QUOTE] I don't think the Raiders will s--k on purpose (like the Colts) and will try to land a QB like Patseng suggests. The Saints pick looks a little better after yesterday, but I still see that pick being in the 22-28 range. As previously stated Belichick will have the option to move up or down the 2012 draft.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and Patseng that the Raiders will pick up a QB and try to save their season, I just think that whoever they pick up will need 3 or 4 weeks to pick up the offense and by then we are in week 10 or 11.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

yeah, raiders spirits have to be down a little bit anyway. hopefully we see some santonio holmes type frustration and fingerpointing start to fracture the lockerroom. i was just reading about how the Bolshevicks would have lost the russian revolution, but they infiltrated the russian army and stirred up internal conflicts among the troops. maybe we can buy off Janikowski with some aged liquer or something, lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

For years I hated da Raidahs ... then the Tuck Rule happened ( and they gave us Randy ) and I mellowed .
    Last year with us owning their #1 I lived and died with every Oakland outcome (I'm still a bit po'd at KC /Broncs /SD for losin' EVERY game to them ! )
    This year I've found myself not unhappy for their success and I admit that I was pulling for them vs the Texans after Al died ( and I consider myself more Machavelian than your average die hard Pats fan ) 
      That said , it's a shame that just when Campbell seemed to be at least an adequete answer to their playoff dry spell  , he's lost for the year .
     They have a good enough running game for sure , but my guess is the O tail spins and they finish no better than .500 . 
      We'll probably be lookin' at a pick somewhere around pick #50 now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

heard that the Raiders were going with Kyle Boller

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have the New Orleans first round pick for New England at #21.  They went down to a not-so-good Tampa Bay team yesterday, which raises questions about their overall abilities. 

I have to feel for the coach.  My entire football career consisted of moving the sticks for one jayvee scrimmage and not getting out of an end-around play in time.  Ouch.  Also I fielded a Patriots punt on one bounce from the sidelines.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The question is who will be picking with that 2nd round pick?