our COACH dominates a marathon with LINDA for CHARITY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

our COACH dominates a marathon with LINDA for CHARITY!

http://boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2014/04/27/bill-belichick-runs-half-marathon-nashville/Bak1HlPp9onlEyhwoF5APM/story.html

y doesnt espn cover this? thats our coach. would have been more interesting to c him in the boston marathon though.  i dont c rexy or either harbaugh doing stuff like this. that holliday isnt just a hottie but she's great for bb. if only tommy could find a gal like that. but i digress....half a marathon, quarter marathon.. is still tough. didnt know bb was born in nashville, makes sense now with linda. they b both nashvillers.. bb's an interesting dude. croatian background, lived in bmore area (annapololis), NY, new england.. just wow!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: our COACH dominates a marathon with LINDA for CHARITY!

Stuff like this won't be covered. BB does a ton for charity, actually. Jim Brown called him the most generous athlete or coach to ever come through Cleveland with regards to time sacrificed for charitable causes or volunteer work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll take a coach that, after he preaches conditioning on the field, he goes out at age 60 and runs a half marathon so that his own conditioning will last all season too.  Remember, the Jets coach needed stomach banding so that he wouldn't die immediately, but then his coronary arteries probably still look like pencil leads.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I love the Coach...  The only phoniness that he ever represents in his countenance, is when he's placed in a comfortable position by some media vulture at a dinner table, wherein his smile becomes forced due to the sheer amount of painstakingly long-staring demand that someone wants some choice or tidbit answer out of him on the spot.  Relaxing his guard are difficult propositions for this man.  His recurrent nightmare is probably being in soft pajamas and surrounded by 10 score of media vultures, all chiming, "I expect...a better blurb Mr. Belichick- the public NEEDS a better blurb, Mr. Belichick." ...Other than that, god bless'm- he just doesn't smile, marathon, dinner setting, car ride, podium, sideline.  What did Landry once say...something like, "Children and small animals make me emotional...other than that, no."  It's what I love about this very real but very decent man.  Cold-tempered trueness of very shortened piquancies of very distinct warmths...ostensibly shown or unshown.  Any preparation of forced smiles=Not his thing.

...And good man.  Running even at a brisque pace for 2 hours and 27 or so odd minutes straight isn't something to be simply chauffed at as pure ease, by most anyone alive...whatever the pace, even at a very brisk jog- das a workout, straight-up. 

I never felt so good about my health as when I jogged.  Yoga, Pilates, heavy bag, and cardio core stuff still don't hold quite the same package...verses putting on a pair of jogging shoes and just hitting a bit of pavement- smashing the junk we accumulate spiritually and physically in this modern day and modernized society by stomping the ground and puking'a bit'a the bile out of one's being from time time is of the upmost in an at the very least, from time-time, absolute necessity towards a person's physical & mental well-being.  

I started jogging a few times again last Spring...even went to the woods and did it in trails, just jumping around and dodging tree limbs and stuff.  Felt fantastic.  In the past, when I was in HS, I could jog forever...  Now, and even then, when I'd be coming home from the day, and pondering the notion of adding to my pain by bustin' my bvtt with a long workout (even though ya always know it'll feel awesome when you're done)- Would Be...mmm, disheartening=Easily swayable to the tv, internet, or video game. 

1 time I was outside of my apartment complex and saw this young kid leave the building whom I had seen jogging before.  I asked him, "Where do you jog; How far ya like to go."  He gave me 1 of the coolest answers and workout betterment tips that I'll never forget...he said: "Sometimes when I just don't even wanna jog in a day, I simply run to the end of the parking lot and back."  -I thought that was just THE coolest thing ever.  Too often in life, we can be our own worst enemies, and the only thing that results is our own garned-zip-regardless defeatism.  We say to ourselves..."Well, I GOTTA run AT Least 1 mile, sheez...I GOTTA do At Least 10 sets, Or WHY Bother even Lifting At all...It'd be borderline pathetic if I didn't?!"  And in the end, verses heading from job straight to willing oneself into the 3 mile run, we go, "Ehhhh, I'll watch some tv. Maybe I'll get out later."  =Not this kid.  He said, "Meh, 2 minutes just to get the blood even flowing to the end of the parking lot...maybe I'll run back...Maybe I'll walk back...maybe something else, Or Later...but just 2 minutes to the end of the parking lot; Good grief, I can do that."  -Had MUCH for that kid...cool mindset to knock self-defeatism in this modern age & modern times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Stuff like this won't be covered. BB does a ton for charity, actually. Jim Brown called him the most generous athlete or coach to ever come through Cleveland with regards to time sacrificed for charitable causes or volunteer work.

of course not. Roger Goodell and the entire sports world are conspiring to NOT give your god any good coverage at all. It's a total plan to discredit him and make him out to be evil while pole-suckers like yourself actually believe it and write about it. GET  A LIFE LOSER. the tin foil hat conspiracy theories NOBODY CARES ABOUT!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, it's great he's running.  That's probably the best cure for his gynecomastia, problem.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________