our down fall has and will be.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: our down fall has and will be.......

I  man up fellas and havent gone anywhere...glad they proved me wrong ......for this week anyway......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to EASON11's comment:

I  man up fellas and havent gone anywhere...glad they proved me wrong ......for this week anyway......

In your defense, Mario Williams and Mark Anderson had great games.

Rather than "manning up," how 'bout stop peeing your panties every week.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

its all good, but this is the Bills guys .............I will make my pilgrimage to Foxboro Sunday for Manning vs Brady..........I look forward to the trip.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

and I read  no media and can speak for myself........The oline is weak.......

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

what with u and the media crap........this is my opinion and no one elses. I see a oline in flux with Light , Koppen , Waters and for now Mankins out and in are McDonald , Wendell , and Thomas...........WHO WOULD HAVE RATHER HAVE............EXACTLY.I am just stating the obvious and am done with this topic....its foolish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The O line is still a worry point with me I don't care about one or two good games. The Pats O line coach is terrific but the line is thin and injuries are always a concern. Hubris is just as bad as overreacting to a loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

the entire offense needs to play as a unit.  Meaning the play calling all the way down to receivers blocking on running plays...  Every detail .  This also means its not all on the oline but they too need to do their job, be in position , battle their a$$es off. 

mixing up the plays with lots of mis direction will help the oline.

if Brady and mcd can get this group firing as a unit, I'm not worried . 

Brady and mcd led this team with a healthy mix of plays...  Anyone notice the designed cutback ( misdirection ) running play that had so much success ?

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts