Our horrible defense: 3 years and running...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Our horrible defense: 3 years and running...

Yeah, why draft good players on defense?  Let's draft some RBs, a QB, maybe some more TEs.

I guess Belichick thinks our D is fine as is. 

Let's try to make the playoffs with the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL. Seems like a smart idea.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Our horrible defense: 3 years and running...

I think HE thinks the players he has WILL do the job.  They just haven't lived up to their capabilities and what BB sees in them.  You think he is purposely keeping players that can't play D?  I do not think so, this is on the players to a great degree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Re: Our horrible defense: 3 years and running...

In Response to Re: Our horrible defense: 3 years and running...:
    [QUOTE]I think HE thinks the players he has WILL do the job.  They just haven't lived up to their capabilities and what BB sees in them.  You think he is purposely keeping players that can't play D?  I do not think so, this is on the players to a great degree.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yes, of course he is purposely keeping players who can't play D.  Our defense is bottom of the barrel every year, and we never draft players on D.  Therefore, BB is happy with having no defense. 

Is there any other explanation?  He makes the roster.  Every year our D has horrible players, and they keep coming back year after year.

It's not like today's collapse was a fluke, we've seen it over and over from the D.

Am I missing something?

Sections
Shortcuts