@. Steelers - L
    vs. Colts - W
    @. Lions - W
    vs. Jets - W
    @. Bears - W
    vs. Packers - W
    @. Bills - W
    vs. Dolphins - W

There may be 1 or 2 more losses in there, but I can't bring myself to picking any other games as losses.

Forget the Randy talk... he said that he'd play his contract out to the best of his ability. Let's be positive about this team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Re: Our Schedule.

I agree with your wins and losses, although I would be pissed if we lost to San Diego. I'm pretty sure that the Steelers and Chargers are going to be two of the most competitive games we play this season, and to lose both would be discouraging. Every game is winnable though, remember that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Our Schedule.:
    [QUOTE]Given our current schedule, I see things playing out as follows: vs. Bengals - W @. Jets - W vs. Bills - W @. Dolphins - W BYE vs. Ravens - W @. Chargers - L vs. Vikings - W @. Browns - W @. Steelers - L vs. Colts - W @. Lions - W vs. Jets - W @. Bears - W vs. Packers - W @. Bills - W vs. Dolphins - W There may be 1 or 2 more losses in there, but I can't bring myself to picking any other games as losses. Forget the Randy talk... he said that he'd play his contract out to the best of his ability. Let's be positive about this team.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

i can't see us losing to the Steelers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

The Packers don't scare me as an opposing fan or impress me as much as everyone else has been all offseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

In Response to Re: Our Schedule.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Our Schedule. : i can't see us losing to the Steelers
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

While the Pats performance today was encouraging, the Bungles proved they still are the Bungles. We are not going to score 38 points against the Steelers D. Honestly, I still see Cincy finishing 3rd in the AFC North behind Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

We don't play Pittsburgh until Week 10, and I really want to see how they play after Ben returns from the 4 game suspension. They beat a good Atlanta team today with their 3rd string QB, and their D flat out stopped the Falcons offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

I disagree in some areas

vs. Bengals - W
    @. Jets - W
    vs. Bills - W
    @. Dolphins - W
    BYE
    vs. Ravens - L
    @. Chargers - W
    vs. Vikings - W
    @. Browns - W
    @. Steelers - W
    vs. Colts - L
    @. Lions - W
    vs. Jets - L
    @. Bears - W
    vs. Packers - L
    @. Bills - W
    vs. Dolphins - W

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]I disagree in some areas vs. Bengals - W @. Jets - W vs. Bills - W @. Dolphins - W BYE vs. Ravens - L @. Chargers - W vs. Vikings - W @. Browns - W @. Steelers - W vs. Colts - L @. Lions - W vs. Jets - L @. Bears - W vs. Packers - L @. Bills - W vs. Dolphins - W
    Posted by HipHopHooray[/QUOTE]

No way we lose to the Jets at home. No way brother.

[Unless they trade for Sam Bradford midway through the season]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i don't mind losing to pitt in the reg season...unless the pats are 8-0 then. all i want is to make sure the pats learn from the game to make sure they can beat pitt in the post season.

yes, i am predicting that pitt gets to the playoffs. they beat atlanta without ben. that was a pretty decent offense that they kept under 10 pts. i am guessing that with polamalu back, that d is as nasty as bal's. that team will be quite a challenge when ben comes back. for now, every win they get without ben is a bonus. actually after week one, i am already predicting that the pats will play either pitt or bal in the afc championship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]I disagree in some areas vs. Bengals - W @. Jets - W vs. Bills - W @. Dolphins - W BYE vs. Ravens - L @. Chargers - W vs. Vikings - W @. Browns - W @. Steelers - W vs. Colts - L @. Lions - W vs. Jets - L @. Bears - W vs. Packers - L @. Bills - W vs. Dolphins - W
    Posted by HipHopHooray[/QUOTE]

Pats will lose to both Miami and NY on the road. Let's face it, Palmer hasn't been the same since his knee injury and this TO-Ochocinco tandem looks like a joke. 12 Wins for this Pats team is really grasping at straws. I see them winning 9 to 10 games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Schedule. : Pats will lose to both Miami and NY on the road. Let's face it, Palmer hasn't been the same since his knee injury and this TO-Ochocinco tandem looks like a joke. 12 Wins for this Pats team is really grasping at straws. I see them winning 9 to 10 games.
    Posted by perfect72[/QUOTE]

You would.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from konsumers. Show konsumers's posts

I thought Palmer made some throws yesterday that only a few QB's can make, I would take Palmer over most qb in this league. Let us not try and downgrade the Bengals.  This was a division winning playoff team a year ago that added to it's aresenal.  This was a very good win Pat fans.