Our Sick Society on display in Baltimore; Balt Cheerleader Banned From SB for gaining 1.8 lbs to 124 lbs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Our Sick Society on display in Baltimore; Balt Cheerleader Banned From SB for gaining 1.8 lbs to 124 lbs.

http://thebull.cbslocal.com/2013/01/31/baltimore-ravens-cheerleader-barred-from-the-big-game-for-what/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Our Sick Society on display in Baltimore; Balt Cheerleader Banned From SB for gaining 1.8 lbs to 124 lbs.

So what? No offense ...but since we werent there...there is no way to tell if we have the entire story..there maybe more..i can really care less either way

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Our Sick Society on display in Baltimore; Balt Cheerleader Banned From SB for gaining 1.8 lbs to 124 lbs.

No way she only gained 1.8 pounds.

Courtney Lenz - Weight Gain

left picture march 2012, right picture October 2012

Courtney Lenz Weight

On the left, Lenz in April 2012.  On the right, November 2012.

Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Courtney Lenz

On the left, April 2012. On the right, January 2013.

Certainly not a heffer but I think there was some issues here.  They only took something like 32 cheerleaders out of 60 so it's not like she was singled out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

piggy piggy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

She was the only one with 3 or more years experience who wasn't brought along...she'd been there for 5. The initial story that came out is that she had announced she was done after this season, and then she thinks they felt "betrayed" or something and didn't take her as some sort of revenge. Then she came out and said it was that she'd gained weight. I have a feeling it's a few different things all wrapped into one. Either way...who cares?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Society says"No fat Chicks Allowed"on any NFL cheerleading squad and I for one whole heartedly agree with society!

Stop your whining and stay in shape during the season.Lesson learned!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

So what? No offense ...but since we werent there...there is no way to tell if we have the entire story..there maybe more..i can really care less either way

hi 47,

that you dont care is the point. in a culture where little girls at 5 years old (and thin) are putting themselves on diets is a symptom re the same cultural deformity. girls arent born needing to be anorexic to feel ok about themselves.

models and cheelleaders being pressured to be thin as a rail to keep a job is but another symptom.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Yep...total fat pig...get rid of her!! LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Courtney Lenz Weight

Certainly not a heffer but I think there was some issues here.  They only took something like 32 cheerleaders out of 60 so it's not like she was singled out.

wonder if she been eating to many dunkin donuts. i agree. looks like she gained more than 1.8 pounds. you can see the weight gain in her face. she's still attractive though. her girls don't look over weight. she does need to ditch those big eye lashes though. kinda gives her the trashy look

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xjz3cf5. Show xjz3cf5's posts

i heard she also did some videotaping desite warnings from the commissioner....another example of our sick society...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Courtney Lenz Weight

Yip. She gained a lot more than 2 lbs if these pics are correct, but still.........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Courtney Lenz Weight

Yip. She gained a lot more than 2 lbs if these pics are correct, but still.........

who has documenttion that these photos ar from her currnet year on the team and the day she got kicked off.

besides that, can you or can you not see that everyones view of what is attractive has been shifted do much by madison ave that virtually no women are considered attractive, and those that are have to consume 500 calories or less. and their health wil suffer greatly as a result.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Definately more than 1.8 lbs. Here's the thing....if she is worried about her job as she gets a little older and puts on some wieght ( most of us do as we age ) maybe she should get a real job. If you're going to decide to earn your living as a dancing sex symbol then why are you angry when it's decided you're no longer sexy enough for the job?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

How can you all be so sensitive about this issue, break it down into simple parts and it's quite easy to see it's got nothing to do with a sick society. Cheerleading is this woman's job therefore I assume she signed a contract to maintain a shape and size the same way one might sign a contract to work so many hours a week or wear certain clothes to work. You have to maintain your agreed contract in order to maintain employment and it's clearly the case that this woman didn't and therefore was fired. As a cheerleader her role was to look the way she agreed, dance the way she agreed and dress the way she agreed. She got plenty of money to dance at games every weekend and most likely party and travel endlessly, I wouldn't feel to bad for her it's her fault after all. If you want to have a problem it should be with the fact that cheerleading is a profession at all.

I'll put it in the context of an NFL player, Jahvid Best most likely won't ever play in the NFL ever again because of post concussion symptoms and his inability to complete the contract he agreed on and therefore is on the way to being cut, this will be awful for this young man and his life, being a first round pick I assume he dedicated himself to football. This is a much much crueler case than the case of the cheerleader becuase the injurys were sustained simply by doing his job on the football field, there's no way you can get fatter by dancing.

All the same I mentioned Best as part of a thread a few weeks ago in relation to head injuries and everyone simply said it's just part of the game and it happens. Well if that's the case then you'd have to agree that gaining is just a part of eating to much food and not exercising and therefore she has only herself to blame