Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time!

Most people believe that Tom would have taken the number 1 spot had Asante held on to that pick, but that's water under the bridge. Anyone else agree? Does Tom belong on that list? I say Hellz yeah, and I was happy to see that no one tried to force Manning into the list.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time!

I would put Tom ahead of Elway. Two reasons, one he has more rings and his win loss percentage is better at the dance. Second Elway bucked the system when he refused to go to the colts. They should have made him sit out instead of allowing him to go to Denver.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't think Elway's draft shenanigans have anything to do with his ability to perform in the clutch.

I thought for sure the two ahead of Brady would be Bradshaw and Montana simply on the basis of rings.

I think The Drive helps boost Elway's reputation considerably, as does the fact that he went out on top, so memories of the helicopter spin and their back-to-back Super Bowl wins are what stick with people instead of Elway's earlier Super Bowl losses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Of course Tom belongs on the list, and high on it at that.  I pray that the very "un-clutchy" Brady of last year was just a post injury fluke and he returns to his normal self this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sounds about right, not bad for a guy with several years left to play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Didn't expect Joe Montana anywhere else but number 1 on this list. I love Tom, but he's no Joe Montana. I agree with you, Carawaydj, I hope Tom is back to being Tom next year. Watching him play the way he did last year while Drew and Peyton played at such a high level was hard to swallow. I know he's the best, he'll be even better next season because now he has something to prove.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

First off, brady had the 2nd best year career wise outside of record setting 2007 last year. Yes the TEAM had tough times but tommy was a top qb and he came off major surgery. Also lets set this straight , tom brady has NOTHING to prove to us. He is already a legeng with years left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I stopped reading at Dan Marino.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

In Response to Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time!:
    Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady throws a TD as opposed to kicking a field goal in the final seconds to beat the Rams, Super Bowl XLIV, patriots win that game maybe you can argue Tom Brady Being number one? good arguement. But, really at this point doesn't mater.

Most people believe that Tom would have taken the number 1 spot had Asante held on to that pick, but that's water under the bridge. Anyone else agree? Does Tom belong on that list? I say Hellz yeah, and I was happy to see that no one tried to force Manning into the list. http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=09000d5d810be7de&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
    Posted by 49Patriots

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Espn, Brady had great stats, but he wasn't the Brady of old. Tom Brady, for most of his career, was known as a closer. He had more 4 and outs in the final four minutes of the quarter than I could ever remember. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

In Response to Re: Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time!:
    Sit Out? Elway was going to Baseball instead at that point if his only option was to play for the Colts.  He didn't have to play football.

I would put Tom ahead of Elway. Two reasons, one he has more rings and his win loss percentage is better at the dance. Second Elway bucked the system when he refused to go to the colts. They should have made him sit out instead of allowing him to go to Denver.
    Posted by fourjays30

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I didn't read the article as I trust you guys are able to discern the difference between contrived an real polls. Montana,Brady,Terry Bradshaw,Aikman,Elway and the conversation ends with those 4. The rest of the guys they may have listed other than maybe Jim Kelly if he's on the list,are bogus. Marino never won squat,the only time Manning won anything was by way of the referees cheating to help him calls wise. I'm sure they put Bart Starr and Johnny Unitas on the list,those may be exception to the rule types but they don't belong in the top 4.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In Response to Re: Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time!:
    In Response to Re: Our very own Tom Brady is rated as the number 3 most clutch QB of all time! : Sit Out? Elway was going to Baseball instead at that point if his only option was to play for the Colts.  He didn't have to play football.
    Posted by longhairjoe

Then he should have went to baseball! I wonder where he would have ranked playing that sport.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Thats about Right I like even better That Manning never made top 10 I always knew Brady was way better than Manning

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Aside from a 14-5 playoff record and 3 X superbowl winner Tom Brady has the highest winning percentage IN NFL HISTORY! Does that count for "Clutch QB" UM I say yes. Why Yes it does!

Sections
Shortcuts