Ourlads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Ourlads

Does anybody here look at these stuff by Ourlads?  As far as measurables go it seems to make sense.

http://ourlads.blogspot.com/

Some big names sure do take a beating.  Some are risen to new heights. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Ourlads

ranked #24 Suh, Ndamukong Nebraska

interesting. Would be interesting to see how these rankings hold up after years 1,2,3....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This is based strictly on what they feel are measurables that pertain to the position.  It has nothing to do with playing the game.  The thing that I thought this would be a useful tool for is looking for good buys late in the draft for those two 6th and four or five 7ths we have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I will be shocked if we use the one 6th and two 7ths that we can trade. But the compensatories one in the 6th and 3 or 4 in the 7th I forget how many will be interesting to see who.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Yes, but being based on measurables doesnt translate to the field.  This is almost a workout warrior list. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

It is a workout warrior type of list.  But I thought it a very useful tool for looking at guys in the later rounds.  Guys that went to smaller schools or colleges that stunk up the place.  Those types that get lost in the shuffle. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I like how you specify that the site should be used to find good athletic talent in later rounds and/or guys who were lost in the shuffle on teams that stunk.

I knew as soon as I saw Graham as the top-ranked tight end and Bruce Campbell as the top rated tackle that this site's rankings were strictly based on measurables.