OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

HEARD this ON NBC LAST NITE BEFORE THEIR DISASTER OF A GAME.. with such glee from one al the michaels.. u kidding me? FRANKLY, MARIANO IS THE MOST DESERVING DUE TO HIS CLASS AND LOGETIVITY AND ACTUAL RINGS AND PRODUCTION. how the heck does the Neck deserve this award? you must win a ring (papi) or b a mariano.. the neck is neither!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

HEARD this ON NBC LAST NITE BEFORE THEIR DISASTER OF A GAME.. with such glee from one al the michaels.. u kidding me? FRANKLY, MARIANO IS THE MOST DESERVING DUE TO HIS CLASS AND LOGETIVITY AND ACTUAL RINGS AND PRODUCTION. how the heck does the Neck deserve this award? you must win a ring (papi) or b a mariano.. the neck is neither!

Sportman of the year is decided by "the athlete or team whose performance that year most embodies the spirit of sportsmanship and achievement."

Where does it say you must win a title?

I don't agree with Horseface getting this award but on the other hoof, for arguments sake,  why doesn't he deserve it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

Commie I'm with you on this one....though I'm not sure you need to win a ring (neither Peyton nor Mariano won a ring this year) but there are surely others besides Peyton worth beating the drum for here....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I don't think GOMER deserved this at all! It should have gone to either Papi ( talk about a year) or to Mariano who's career was very impressive., why give it to him?? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Do people still read sports illustrated?  Why?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Gee I wonder what team GODell/nfl will engineer to win the super bowl

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

yep i tend to "read"  the swimsuit issue!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

yep i tend to "read"  the swimsuit issue!

You don't even need to be literate to do so!!!  (-;

Sections
Shortcuts