OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Re: OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

Commie I'm with you on this one....though I'm not sure you need to win a ring (neither Peyton nor Mariano won a ring this year) but there are surely others besides Peyton worth beating the drum for here....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Re: OUTRAGED! as PAPI+MARIANO get robBed... as da NECK wins a rigged SPORTSPERSON of the YEAR....!

I don't think GOMER deserved this at all! It should have gone to either Papi ( talk about a year) or to Mariano who's career was very impressive., why give it to him?? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Do people still read sports illustrated?  Why?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Gee I wonder what team GODell/nfl will engineer to win the super bowl

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Do people still read sports illustrated?  Why?

yep i tend to "read"  the swimsuit issue!

You don't even need to be literate to do so!!!  (-;

Sections
Shortcuts