Outside of the Patriots, what NFL team do you like the best?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Outside of the Patriots, what NFL team do you like the best?

I've always been a fan of the old time teams and the Browns are a team that I've always liked... also really like the uni's (maybe my favorite in the league).  Unfortunately, they've been a debacle since returning to the league in 1999.

I also love the tradition of the Green Bay Packers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Re: Outside of the Patriots, what NFL team do you like the best?

Ha ha the Browns. although they are doing better than my other team the Lions.

Always was a Lions fan until Pats started up and became full fledged Pats fan when Brady took over.   Originally from boston so it's a good fit with being a Red Sox fan.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

I have a love-hate relationship with the Giants. They are a first-class organization from ownership to coaches to their win-when-you-must culture so you have to admire them. And they did beat us out twice in the big game so you have to respect that as well. However, I would love to see a rematch with these guys so we can put them in their place and shut up their fans. So I am rooting for the Giants to make it to the SuperBowl along with the Patriots. Nothing would be sweeter than Kraft hoisting the Lombardi trophy in front of a legion of Giants fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Saints .

Mainly because they were so historically bad that their fans started showing up at games with paper bags over their heads ( felt a kindred spirit with the terrible Pats 70's - early 80's teams )

Bobby Hebert's 80's teams were fun to watch ( once even dethroned the hated 49ers of that era )

Bree's Saints resurrrection was also fun to watch and their SB win over the Colts was the most satisfing non-Pats SB win that I can remember .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've always been a huge fan of the Jets and any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

[/QUOTE]

Another fine addition by MasterHess.............not!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

As a kid, the Bears because of Sweetness, Walter Payton. Now that he's no longer with us, unfortunately, there are no other teams. 

Pat's all the way, baby!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm a big fan of the Pats and any team playing against the Jets.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Became a big Elway fan in the early-90's so I rooted for Denver when their games didn't conflict with the Pats. I'm not too fond of their current team though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Have always liked Carolina because I was living in Charlotte when they were awarded the franchise. Tampa Bay because I lived in Tampa for awhile, and the Redskins because I was staioned there for awhile, and that fan base is rabid!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

49ers. I have family in San Fran

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see that you are at least reading my quotes Little Timmy! I was always a Jets fan and was a game many many years ago. I believe it was the mid 70's at Shea.

There was a haltime show and they had these different flying models. There was one,a flying  lawnmower, look it up I can't make this up. It went flying around then went out of control and ended up killing a pats fan in the 3rd row. Hey at least it was a pats fan and not a jets fan right?

[/QUOTE]

That is a disgraceful comment, even by this guy's relatively low standards.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Saints, I don't root against em, and watch all their games. I'm torn, I like to see them win, because it makes my friends happy, and they do play a very interesting brand of football.

But they are not a likeable team if you follow their pressers and character. I don't like Brees' ego, and the team is kind of loaded with punks. If I grew up here, I'd get over it. I wish they were more lieable because being in the NFC, I could easily root for them and rarely have it impact my undying Pats fandom. 

I root casually for the 49ers if they are playing, because when I was very young I was a big Joe Montana fan, and kind of developed an interest. If I ever moved to the Bay area, I would have no trouble adopting this team.

I root for the Falcons when they are on, because I followed Matt Ryan all the way through college. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've always been a fan of the old time teams and the Browns are a team that I've always liked... also really like the uni's (maybe my favorite in the league).  Unfortunately, they've been a debacle since returning to the league in 1999.

[/QUOTE]

Browns unis are sharp. 

I've always been a fan of the Bears uniforms. Navy blue is possibly my favorite color, and the uni is old school and classic. 

Really miss the 80s vintage. Pats, Gints, Broncos, Oilers (Titans), even the Jests had cooler uniforms back then.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Browns unis are sharp. 

I've always been a fan of the Bears uniforms. Navy blue is possibly my favorite color, and the uni is old school and classic. 

Really miss the 80s vintage. Pats, Gints, Broncos, Oilers (Titans), even the Jests had cooler uniforms back then.

[/QUOTE]

I too love the Bears uni's... agree on the vintage 80's stuff... would love to see them get back to the style of that decade.  Heck, I even love the orange creamsicle Buc's uni's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if i had to pick one it would be the vikings.....my cousin is a vikings fan and ive been watching their games more often now....i also pulled for the saints after katrina, like im sure many did.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have great respect for the Steelers and NY Giants.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Because of Romeo I find myself rooting for KC now and then.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ive always admired the Skins from afar. Sure they havent done much lately but If I ever had to relocate somwhere and could never watch local games again, I would go to D.C. . I went to a preseason game there a few years back and the stadium is Huge! Great Atmosphere and some really down to earth, die hard, but classy Fans who give you a hard time but all in fun and done the right way! Now would be a great time to be a Skins fan too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

49ers

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Seahawks.  I live in WA, so I pull for them more than any other NFC team.  They really do have a good thing going right now.  It will be interesting to see how far their defense can carry them this year.  (I really wish NE would have taken care of buisness in SEA earlier this year, though...)