overrated 9-0 PACKERS have faced only one good team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: overrated 9-0 PACKERS have faced only one good team

You are what  your record says unless you're the bcs where the quality of opponents is accounted for.

It's just curious when GB is being gushed all over when 5 out of their last 6 wins have been against the skanks of the league .  Yes, they won those games but there has been a distinct lack of a measuring stick kind of game .

Thanksgiving day at Detroit . I'll take the Lions.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I can't stand when the old Dolphins team breaks open the bubbly when a team losses their undefeated status.  However, I will be joining them this year if the Pack should lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

The Packers are an excellent team with top notch players and management. "If" they can run the table and go 19-0, that would be an achievement. Aside from that, every team in the NFL has players even the Colts...it is hard to win a game, two games, ten games, but nineteen games would be special...don't be a hater.Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I look foward to them losing so everyone can stop comparing them to the 2007 Pats. The other day some of the talking heads on the the NFL network projected Rodgers to go 16-0 like it was a given and that really struck a nerve with me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Their schedule gets a little tougher. We shall see what they are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: overrated 9-0 PACKERS have faced only one good team:
    [QUOTE]Your own team passed on them for the tune of 31 points. It's a myth they have a great pass D.  Ours is actually as good as theirs, we just need to get healthy for once this years so we can use our parts correctly within a particular scheme. Outside of McCourty's overall subpar play, hopefully he can come back to help later on, but you're delusional. GB gets turnovers on bad choices by QBs, but their pass D by itself isn't better than ours. Our D also has a very good chance to be even more versatile and deeper with experienced players than last year. Your analysis is off. In fact, If Rivers wasn't a bozo, (playing the worst ball of his career) in that game tossing two Pick 6s, SD beats GB with over 31 points. We know your game, JBOltroll.  You have to hope some NFC team or another AFC team knock off the Pats now. Facts, reality and contexts are hated by trolls and irrationals.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Obviously because they had 2nd most picks last year too. They were the number 1 passer rating against defense last year and number 7 right now. They are the luckiest defense against the pass in history apparently.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

My only problem with the Packers being undefeated team is that the PATS record comes up, when you have Morris saying he thinks that the Packers are a much better team than the Pats were when they went undefeated makes me laugh. He also said he hates the PATS because of the way they celebrated and talked about themselves. Is he serious, I don't remember a single comment or celebration. In fact how many teams now follow the Patriot Way? He said Rodgers is a better QB than Brady! I don't see that. I think Rodgers is a great QB but I'd still take Brady. Also ididnt The Dolphins celebrate the Pats loss because they can still claim their title? The Pats always stick to the script, except the TOE-GATE, and Wes got benched, loved it though!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Nice try. I already said it was effective. I also said it was risky just as the NOs D is. Neither team's D is a good Run D. You don't win games only by being aggressive and getting an INT.

Whatever. It' wasn't a fluke they were #1 passer rating D and gave up the 2nd least points per game last year and it won't be when they are top ten in points and passer rating this year. You don't win games with a risky aggressive D yet they won a SB and have won 9 straight to start this season with the same defense. You sure make lots of sense...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Umm. You're RIGHT about last year and totally wrong about this year. I also didn't say it was a fluek that they were good at creating pressure and getting INTs.  They have nice CBs.  They lost key players like Culllen Jenkins, Nick Barnett, Brady Poppinga, Nick Collins (out for year), Bigby, etc. Their edge RUN D, is however, WORSE than last year. Tramon WIlliams is not hacing the same kind of magical run either.  Charles Woodson is 1 year older.  Still very good CBs, no doubt, but pretending that D got better is laughable. I can tell you don't know what you are talking about and haven't watched many Packers games this year. Both NOs and SD with good run games and good QBs, shredded them. I make great sense because I stick to reality, facts and know what I am talking about.

Drew Brees and Rivers while Rivers and greats like Henne and Fitz put up big numbers on the Pats. Funny stuff. Even more funny that the Charges 18th in yards per game and 21st yards per carry constitute a good running game to you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]My only problem with the Packers being undefeated team is that the PATS record comes up, when you have Morris saying he thinks that the Packers are a much better team than the Pats were when they went undefeated makes me laugh. He also said he hates the PATS because of the way they celebrated and talked about themselves. Is he serious, I don't remember a single comment or celebration. In fact how many teams now follow the Patriot Way? He said Rodgers is a better QB than Brady! I don't see that. I think Rodgers is a great QB but I'd still take Brady. Also ididnt The Dolphins celebrate the Pats loss because they can still claim their title? The Pats always stick to the script, except the TOE-GATE, and Wes got benched, loved it though!!!!
    Posted by laurienyc13[/QUOTE]

Morris = drug induced

Can't take him serious. Even if the Pats ran the table in 2007, I'm positive he'd be out there whining like schoolyard bully that "just got his". As long as folks either give him a soapbox or comment on whatever drivel pours out of his mouth, he'll never become irrelevent.

Like plaid bell bottoms, it's time to let him go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Aaron Rodgers is such a pee-pee, I remember UD bring that up earlier this year and everyone jumping on him and I was the only one who wanted that tool to get punched in the kidneys. HE WAS RIGHT, guy's a d0uch3! 

If I hear anyone call him 'the best pure passer' in the NFL on more time I'm going to kill myself. Until Peyton Manning retires, he holds that title! Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB in this league, but he ain't no TOm Brady or Peyton Manning. I swear, Peyton goes away for one season and the media can't help but to shower someone else with undue praise. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Aaron Rodgers is such a pee-pee, I remember UD bring that up earlier this year and everyone jumping on him and I was the only one who wanted that tool to get punched in the kidneys. HE WAS RIGHT, guy's a d0uch3! 

If I hear anyone call him 'the best pure passer' in the NFL on more time I'm going to kill myself. Until Peyton Manning retires, he holds that title! Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB in this league, but he ain't no TOm Brady or Peyton Manning. I swear, Peyton goes away for one season and the media can't help but to shower someone else with undue praise. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

They are the 2008 Giants all over again - an 8-8 team riding the Super Bowl high.  Too bad they're gonna crash and burn before February.

Sections
Shortcuts