Owen Daniels TE....Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Owen Daniels TE....Ravens

NFL Media's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported Thursday that tight end Owen Daniels and the Ravens have agreed to terms on a deal, according to a source apprised of the negotiations. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the agreement is for one year, and the team later confirmed the news.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Owen Daniels TE....Ravens

smh, I dont the Pats are very fond of tight ends anymore...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Daniels is not the same player as he was and the ravens will not make the playoffs again.

Maybe, but I have him rated higher than Ballard. Similar move, different team. Objectivity?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good signing by the Ravens, imo.  Giving Flacco another guy to throw it to.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good signing by the Ravens, imo.  Giving Flacco another guy to throw it to.

Nope.  Caldwell loss huge.  

Kubiak good OC hiring for the Ravens, brings in one of his former players.  Daniels at 31 isn't going to tear it up and break records but still a very solid TE if he can stay healthy.  These days health is a concern with everyone though.  Ravens fans should be happy with this signing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This guy is better than Dickson.  Did the Ravens even re-sign him?  Anyway the Pats are going to address tight end in the draft so I wasn't expecting them to sign Daniels.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Very nice deal for the Ravens.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 5m

Ravens got Owen Daniels at a bargain price - $1M base salary with another $1M available in incentives. No guarantees

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Big ben still has not jelled with haley.  Not an accident that you completely downplay the qb/oc bond.  You just don't get it.  Kubiak also sucked being creative on offense.  Not a shock why no one really wanted daniels after the injury.

You are lame, dude!  What a horrible comparison.   Haley hasn't jelled with anyone.  Guy hasn't been with a team longer then 2 or 3 years.  Kubiak different story.  More ridiculous posting from you.   Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about because it's clear that you don't.  You never even played the game, you fraud!  Don't go away mad, just go away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Big ben still has not jelled with haley.  Not an accident that you completely downplay the qb/oc bond.  You just don't get it.  Kubiak also sucked being creative on offense.  Not a shock why no one really wanted daniels after the injury.

You are lame, dude!  What a horrible comparison.   Haley hasn't jelled with anyone.  Guy hasn't been with a team longer then 2 or 3 years.  Kubiak different story.  More ridiculous posting from you.   Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about because it's clear that you don't.  You never even played the game, you fraud!  Don't go away mad, just go away.

Last year at this time he compared Jake Ballard to David Thomas, right then I began questioning if the guy even watched football. I seriously wonder if their is a more clueless person on the Internet...I don't think there is.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Last year at this time he compared Jake Ballard to David Thomas, right then I began questioning if the guy even watched football. I seriously wonder if their is a more clueless person on the Internet...I don't think there is.

Clearly he never played the game.  He has never made a correct prediction on this forum, ever.  He has an agenda and will lie and make up stuff in order to push it.  The guy is a fraud.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Ravens do not have an Andre Johnson a good O Line or Arian Foster for Kubiak. You're a moron.

I played the game through high school. You clearly never did.  Anyone who ever was any good at any sport knows how important chemistry and continuity is.

You think this is a video game and have no clue about these concepts.

If BB signed a hobbled TE as a key cog in the lineup, you'd be sitting here mocking him as you have for years.

You still claiming to have come here as a fan because of BB, are ya? Are ya?

bawhahah

What a fraud liar.  

Mocking BB for years?  No, only when he screws the pooch.  I praise him when he does good things. 

You never played the game, more lies!  I played many years, I even coached the game.   

I love this quote of yours... "Anyone who ever was any good at any sport knows how important chemistry and continuity is."

So you compare Haley who has never been with the same team longer then 2 or 3 years to Kubiak who has been with the same teams for many years.  LOL!  You are a dork. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Mocking BB for years?  No, only when he screws the pooch.  I praise him when he does good things. 

You never played the game, more lies!  I played many years, I even coached the game.   

I love this quote of yours... "Anyone who ever was any good at any sport knows how important chemistry and continuity is."

So you compare Haley who has never been with the same team longer then 2 or 3 years to Kubiak who has been with the same teams for many years.  LOL!  You are a dork. 

This guy is such a complete toolbag loser. I'm so glad I put him on ignore. Rusty logic: Every other GM/coach/team/player has no idea what they're doing but the best GM/coach of all time continues to lose to them each year.

Oh ya, we're just waiting on Brady. LMFAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

This guy is such a complete toolbag loser. I'm so glad I put him on ignore. Rusty logic: Every other GM/coach/team/player has no idea what they're doing but the best GM/coach of all time continues to lose to them each year.

Oh ya, we're just waiting on Brady. LMFAO

The guys is a total loser!  I can't believe he still comes on this forum.  He is a total fraud who has nothing good to add to this forum, ever!  He can't get along with anyone here and his act is old.  30+ banned accounts old.  He needs to find a new forum to post on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Daniels took a visit with the Pats. Due dilligence? Getting a leg up on the competition? Or were the Pats interested? Seems to me Daniels could have helped this team in that 3rd or 4th TE position.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Again, your bad reading comprehension is not my problem. I never compared a move TE like Thomas to the large Ballard. Ever.

You have been putting words in my mouth here for years, and it just won't work.

You aligning with another very dumb kid in TFB12, whose brain is as small as yours, is also priceless.

Switching out OCs every year does not work. Does not work.  Nor does switching out personnel.

"I wish BB did what the Jets did!" - Mt Hurl

You literally said that and I don't have to change 1 or 2 words to lie and frame it like you said something else either. lmao

Liar. You did indeed, in fact compare Thomas to Ballard last year. I called you out on it then, I'm calling you out on it now - you are a fraud and a liar. Plain and simple.

See this is what happens when you mix Vicodin with cheap scotch...you start comparing tightends...and forget to go to work for five years. Don't mix Vicodin with scotch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

The funny thing is you know he would be praising the Daniels signing if it was the Pats, saying it is a great "low risk, high reward" type signing (which the Ravens definitely got here). 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

The funny thing is you know he would be praising the Daniels signing if it was the Pats, saying it is a great "low risk, high reward" type signing (which the Ravens definitely got here). 

you are 1000% correct. every other team's signing players is a joke, other than the Pats. The Pats had Owens in for a visit...

Last year, Revis was a bum

Last year Wilson was a coup

Last Ballard was a steal

Last year Ed Reed was "the answer" until he signed with the Jets...then he was the ultimate bum...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

The Ravens do not have an Andre Johnson a good O Line or Arian Foster for Kubiak. You're a moron.

I played the game through high school. You clearly never did.  Anyone who ever was any good at any sport knows how important chemistry and continuity is.

You think this is a video game and have no clue about these concepts.

If BB signed a hobbled TE as a key cog in the lineup, you'd be sitting here mocking him as you have for years.

You still claiming to have come here as a fan because of BB, are ya? Are ya?

bawhahah

What a fraud liar.  

yes he did....the electric version with the vibrating men (he liked that part especially) that you play on a tabletop

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Bustify's comment:

you are 1000% correct. every other team's signing players is a joke, other than the Pats. The Pats had Owens in for a visit...

Last year, Revis was a bum

Last year Wilson was a coup

Last Ballard was a steal

Last year Ed Reed was "the answer" until he signed with the Jets...then he was the ultimate bum...

He's the ultimate hypocrite. I don't know how he comes back here...he must get some sort of thrill out of being destroyed on this forum every day.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

I agree that the Pats will take a TE in the draft. My thoughts after watching some combine videos (small sample size, but it's what I can do):

Jace Amaro is not the guy you're looking for. I'm just not sold. He doesn't look that fast and I don't like the hands. Also, I want my TE's to block. That's the biggest knock on him. Not a very good blocker. 

I think everyone likes the potential of Ebron. Looks like a taller Jamie Collins. Really athletic with an insane skill set. Don't think he's there when the Patriots pick, but a really nice player.

Guy I like the most that's getable is Serafin-Jenkins out of Washington. He's 6'5" 262, so he definitely has the body (with room for growth). Good hands, Mackey Award winner, set school records for yards, catches, and TD's for a tight end at UW. Had a DUI while he was at school, but I think the right locker room could straighten him out. He just looks the part. He's a fluid athlete.

Fiederowicz is the guy I think the Pats will end up with, and that's not a bad thing. There's a lot to like there too. He looks faster than his 40 time. Huge hands, big frame, looks like a guy that could balance the line out with Gronk in a heavy set. Instead of having that "joker" TE with Hernandez, BB could just go heavy, ie Stanford, and expiriment with that.

Random guy to consider: A.C. Leonard out of Tennessee State. I just really like watching this guy run. Nothing to it other than that. Best 40 time at the combine for TE's, as well as standing broad jump and vertical jump. Looks like a little cannon ball out there. See for yourself:  http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/a.c.-leonard?id=2543659 

Sections
Shortcuts