Ozzie Newman

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Ozzie Newman

Hey look at that - King started yet another thread!SHOCKER

Who cares how he pronounces somebodies name- The boy can play!Ravens are doing a nice job this off season- Dumping a bunch of old guys, paying their QB and picking up quality FA's.

Good job by the Ravens-I wonder how that move compares with what the pats did to Welker?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Who cares how he pronounces somebodies name- The boy can play!Ravens are doing a nice job this off season- Dumping a bunch of old guys, paying their QB and picking up quality FA's.

Good job by the Ravens-I wonder how that move compares with what the pats did to Welker?

Cuz the post you just started is so much better...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

*overpaying their QB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

*overpaying their QB

Thats an understatement.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

You mean the thread asking if pats fans condone cheating in sports?That one?

Don't worry it will die out real soon. Nobody from NE ever answers it because it's a loaded question and they don't have the jimmies to answer it. If you are a fan of the pats then you must condone cheating in sports .

I'm disgusted by what BB did and I'm not alone.

ROFLMAO!! YUP..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Overpaying him?- I disagree whole heartedly!- The guy just won you the SB-pay the man!

Hey maybe he's just setting himself up to restructure in a few years like Brady did and give himself an additional 27 million guaranteed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

And you are on this board posting for what reason?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Jimmy- and Welcome to Leons playhouse!

I'm always here monitoring what is being said by pats fans.Welcome!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Playhouse?  For the sake of all children in the NY/NJ area, I hope this is the only playhouse you stalk.  

You certainly have the personality/illness that is portrayed by the inbreds on "How to Catch a Predator." For the sake of all things holy, leon, please stay away from playhouses and remain in the basement.  

Thanks from all concerned NY/NJ parents.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You mean the thread asking if pats fans condone cheating in sports?That one?

Don't worry it will die out real soon. Nobody from NE ever answers it because it's a loaded question and they don't have the jimmies to answer it. If you are a fan of the pats then you must condone cheating in sports .

I'm disgusted by what BB did and I'm not alone.

A loaded question is by definition full of presupposition, ie, assumptions presented as facts. Only a fool would respond to a question that's loaded. Kudos for Pats fans for not responding to yours, Leon

Maybe if you reworded it by taking out the loaded elements, Pats fans would give you the response you are looking for. Just a suggestion

Good luck with that

Peace

And best wishes to you and the NYJ. Maybe this is finally your year...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to natesubs's comment:

*overpaying their QB

who just won the Superbowl

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Playhouse?  For the sake of all children in the NY/NJ area, I hope this is the only playhouse you stalk.  

You certainly have the personality/illness that is portrayed by the inbreds on "How to Catch a Predator." For the sake of all things holy, leon, please stay away from playhouses and remain in the basement.  

Lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Upshaw and Dumervil will play reasonably well. The holes are at safety,ILB and WR. The Ravens D was in slight decline when Lewis and Suggs went out. Thing is if players like Suggs and Ngata get injured again their D could be in some trouble or other players will have to pick up the slack. Flacco won the SB; everyone knew he was going to get paid. I consider Reed and Lewis to be once every ten years type players; both being the best at their position for a long, long time. If Law and McGinnest taught us fans anything it is that replacing pro-bowl caliber players is difficult for any organization.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Yeah Mt. Cody never amounted to much, but Upshaw has potential. Thing is when you win a SB it creates the expectation that you should win it every year regardless of personel changes, yet everyone knows this is not always the case. Like I said if Suggs and Ngata get injured the Ravens could have serious problems on D. Canty is decent; but., thing is, I perceived Upshaw as a viable replacement for Kruger and they went out and got three players to replace his production and still Bolden is gone and no one has replaced him. Imagine what the pink-hatters would do if BB let Welker go and signed no one to replace his production "mere anarchy" would be loosed upon the board. Spears and Canty are situational players IMO.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Pats run D was good (8th or 9th) and I expected it to be with Fork, Spikes, Mayo and Hightower cracking skulls. I'd be pretty happy if the pass D got ranked top 20 instead of ranking in the 25-32 range. As always the pass D is predicated on turnovers; scoring average is still the metric I use and the Pats D is almost always in the top 15. Racking up yardage on the D when the offense puts up 30+ points and your team is down by two TDs does not mean much.

IMO the Ravens D, as stated, would suffer if Ngata and Suggs got injured because they would essentially lose their two best run defenders and their best rush LB thus effecting the run game and the pass game.

Thing is the red headed stepchild of the AFC North hasn't done much (Bengals), yet, and Pitt looks like they are trying to rebuild parts of their D (too) and their offensive line. It could be who plays best in Dec. wins the AFC North.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Yes. I wonder so much about how this moves compares to a move that is totally unrelated that I cant get to sleep. I tried counting Jets victories but even if you include ALL of them since the team first started there are not enough to help. I tried counting Pats victories but when I get into the BB era there are too many and I lose count and I have to start all over... and that is frustrating.

So ... I have decided not to wonder about the sorts of questions that Leon brings up. THink about it. He is a Jets fan and he is wondering about miniscule issues involving the Ravens, he is wondering how to compare a move by one team with a completely unrelated move by another team (and they are not even in the same division). Why is it Leon doesnt wonder about the Jets?

I get it! I GET IT. Leon doesnt ever wonder about the Jets because even he knows they s - u- c - k sss uck, sss uck,  sss uck.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

"NEWMAN!!!"

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts