PA Gov a moron?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: PA Gov a moron?

In Response to Re: PA Gov a moron?:
    In Response to Re: PA Gov a moron? : .... Gee, I wonder if those foolhardy yahoos staying behind before Hurricanes Katrina and Andrew came ashore would do things differently today? ...
    Posted by AZPAT

Funny thing about that. I lived in South Miami when Andrew came through, about 7 or 8 miles as the crow flies from the ocean. We had friends who lived on the beach come and stay with us because it was safer, no storm surge. Well, yeah let's just say that didn't go as planned!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

this wasnt a hurricane it was a mild snow storm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

I actually got a big kick out of the calculus part. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

This Israel-first traitor govornor hired a Mossad front company to spy on everybody in PA: www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/17/gordon-duff-caught-mossad-paid-by-u-s-to-spy-on-dissidents-tea-party-environmentalists/ Joe Lieberman, his fellow Zionist spy, tried to pass an internet shutdown law, justifying it because China does the same thing. Guess why you never heard these factual stories.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Here's the link to surveilance state overlord Lieberman's efforts: www.examiner.com/conservative-in-lexington/joe-lieberman-china-has-internet-kill-switch-we-need-that-here-too It's a bipartisan effort too, Eric Cantor has said everything that is good for Israel is good for the US too. Barney Frank even tried to free super traitor Jonathan Pollard last month, making him a traitor too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

We are too wuss to call a traitor a traitor, so Rendell is right. "In 2010 representatives Barney Frank (D-Mass.), Edolphus Towns (D-N.Y.), Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) and Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) wrote a letter which "notes the positive impact that a grant of clemency would have in Israel, as a strong indication of the goodwill of our nation towards Israel and the Israeli people,"[47] On November 18, 2010, 39 members of Congress, largely from districts with a substantial Jewish presence, submitted a Plea Of Clemency to the White House on behalf of Pollard, asking the president for his immediate release and stating; " S u c h a n e x e r c i s e o f t h e c l e m e n c y p o w e r w o u l d n o t i n a n y w a y i m p l y d o u b t a b o u t h i s g u i l t , n o r c a s t a n y a s p e r s i o n s o n t h e p r o c e s s b y w h i c h h e w a s c o n v i c t e d " . Lawrence Korb, former assistant secretary of defense under Ronald Reagan, has called on the Obama Administration to grant clemency to Pollard:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_PollardwasRedirected=true

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Arodrambone may be on to something here 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Thank you Mighty. It goes on and on and on and on. We live in a matrix and a cabal considers us cattle and wusses. Try to free the biggest traitor in US history, and no big media outlet even reports it. Btw, the Zionist director of the 9/11 Commission, Philip Zelikow, wrote the Bush Doctrine of pre-emptive strikes based on a desire to have the US fight wars and sacrafice American lives for Israel. He admitted it in 2003. Bush CIA and the Israeli Mossad were responsible for 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now they are trying desperately to get us into a war with Iran. Chew us up and spit us out. And take away our liberties while making billions on surveillance and "defense" contracts. He who has the gold makes the rules. Zionists in charge of every aspect of 9/11. Michael Chertoff, in charge of enforcement at Justice Dept and author of Patriot Act before 9/11. His mother was a founder of Mossad. Let 60+ Israeli spies with ties to the 9\11 attacks walk free, quietly shipped back to Israel, including the infamous Dancing Israelis" who filmed the attacks. Judge Hellerstein and Michael Mukasey, in charge of every 9/11 case. Jerome Hauer, in charge of security at wtc, placed on tv by CBS minutes after the attacks to blame it all on bin Laden (a Bush friend and CIA asset, btw). CBS, run by zionists Redstone and Moonves (grandson of Israel's first PM), never mention that Hauer was in charge of security for the WTC. Lucky Larry Silverstein makes billions after fellow Zionist billionaire and Mossad agent Philip Lauder(sp) hands over the wtc to Silverstein for 14 million down payment, weeks before the attack. GOOGLE WTC 7! On and on and on it goes. House DHS head Jane Harman caught conspiring with Israeli agent and media baron. Investigation halted, like sooooo many others involving Israel loyalists. No wonder they feel comfortable trying to free Pollard. Posts like this will be made illegal if they can help it, and they can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Remember the Underwear Bomber last Christmas that justified all these million dollar body scanners His father was the Mossad liason for Nigeria, and the airport security company was the same Israeli company in charge at the 9/11 airports, the shoebomber airport, etc. Nobody ever talks about that of course. www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2010/01/02/group_slams_chertoff_on_scanner_promotion/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Arod is right but there's nothing we can do about it.  Just try to live a quiet life and enjoy the Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I just breezed past most of the post to see if anyone else mentioned what I am going to point out...

If anyone was watching the pre game stuff on TV...the NFL decided to postpone the game after a 100+ car pile-up occurred because of the weather conditions even at that time...so YES the Gov of PA is an idiot!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

We do get choices, though. Genitals photographed or fondled at the airport. Conditioning us for worse. www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspxid=191782

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Ed is basically a good guy but more then once he has put his foot in his mouth. In a game against the Cowboys in Dec. of 1989 he bet some drunk that he couldn't reach the field with a snowball. It was after he was D.A. but before he was Mayor. While he was Mayor in 1999 he urged fans to boo JD Drew on his first game to Philly after snubbing the Phillies and not signing with them after they drafted him. That turned into one of the ugliest events even for Philly with batteries and other things thrown at him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Its sad that we have liberal morons in this country who are so willing to put their own country down but have nothing but good things to say about China.If this country has lost a step its because of the wussification of this country by liberal policies supported by slime like Rendel. Regarding Afghanistan and Iraq if we destroyed every living soul in the middle east we would only be doing the rest of the world a big favor.
    Posted by tenacioust

Hahaha LOL!  Roflol, haha ahhh (wiping away tears), ahhh, haha, seriously though now haha................................psychhho.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Arodrambone may be on to something here 

Posted by themightypatriotz

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

We do get choices, though. Genitals photographed or fondled at the airport. Conditioning us for worse. www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspxid=191782
    Posted by arodrambone

We wouldn't have scanners at our airports if we could run security like the Israeli airports and straight up profile people and interrogate them. But no, that would hurt peoples' feelings.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpnearstonybrook. Show jpnearstonybrook's posts

I wanna be Iron, like a lion, in zion.
    Iron,Lion,Zion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

This thread is moronic....  Who cares about this? Why is this even worth news print or expended breath?  An yet it's got three pages.  Dumb.

China?  Say what?  What has any of this got to do with China?  Someone makes a mention of how the Chinese would have handled this and suddenly, all the experts on China come out of the woodwork and say the stupidest things.  Americans know precious little about China and this thread does prove that in spades.

Sections
Shortcuts