Packers at Seahawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Packers at Seahawks

I'm heading to Vegas September 1st and wanted to put some change on the game. I feel alot of you are very football savvy and was just curious of opinions any of you would care to share. At this point I got Seattle and the under if it's in the 50 to 55 range..

Sorry if this thread bugs anyone. 

Thx boys..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Packers at Seahawks

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm heading to Vegas September 1st and wanted to put some change on the game. I feel alot of you are very football savvy and was just curious of opinions any of you would care to share. At this point I got Seattle and the under if it's in the 50 to 55 range..

Thx boys..

[/QUOTE]

Not a gambler, but I would take Seattle and the under as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Thanks for the input man. I appreciate it. Wonder if the flags will cause more points

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I would expect more points than 50. I am also wondering if there is a little drop off in play in Seattle after losing a few guys. But if so it wont be as visible now as later in the year when injuries might thin a team a little.

I take Seattle because they are home. The new rules, the SECOND Rules to Help Peyton Manning, will only help teams with the likes of Rodgers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

If you are doing straight pick em- Seattle. First reguar season game back in the Link since winning it, they wont lose imo.

Over/under.... hmm if I had to get a score I would say 24-20 or 24-21 which is 44-45 so yeah, under

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thx boys..

[/QUOTE]

Lucky you blitz.  I'd take Seattle under 50