Packers - Giants game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Packers - Giants game thread

In response to "Re: Packers - Giants game thread": [QUOTE]Speaking of chokes....how about the 15-1 one and done Packers? Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] Kind of looked like the Pats last year. A week off, then coming out flat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : Ditto.  I hold no ill will for 2007.  They played an awesome game, all game.   I really enjoyed the games this w/e.  Everything I wanted to happen, happened.  Can't wait for the Pats to exact revenge on the loathsome Ravens.  Can anybody say, "Brady sets a new NFL record with 8 touchdown passes!"?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  I hold no ill will for 2007. 

They played an awesome game, all game.  

i hold massive ill will for giants!

I really enjoyed the games this w/e. 

i did as well!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Packers - Giants game thread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : Ditto.  I hold no ill will for 2007.  They played an awesome game, all game.   i hold massive ill will for giants! I really enjoyed the games this w/e.  i did as well! Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE] LOL..I've never forgiven them either. Beating them would be perfect. Think BB would like to take another shot at Coughlin? Yeah, that's what I thought. The look in Brady's eye last night told me that team is on a mission. Don't forget about MHK, it's part of what's driving them as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Not suprised by the result at all.  As mentioned at the end of the telecast no team that won the conference chamionship in EITHER conference has made it back to that game since 2004.  No NFC team has made it back to the Super Bowl two years in a row in like 12 years.

Very Very Very hard to repeat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]if the pats defense can stop/slowdown flacco and manning/smith, pats are the champs, this is a dream scenario for the patriots right now...they now need to take advantage of it
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    Based on what we saw last night, BB has the Pats defense right where he wants it and in time for the playoffs.  He has been tinkering all season and we saw a dominating performance last night which gives us all some comfort compared to prior play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Strahan makes me sick with his weekly Giants picks. It never fails.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    He is a homer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Not suprised by the result at all.  As mentioned at the end of the telecast no team that won the conference chamionship in EITHER conference has made it back to that game since 2004.  No NFC team has made it back to the Super Bowl two years in a row in like 12 years. Very Very Very hard to repeat.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Well...if you are going to rely on facts...that's unfair.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : Ditto.  I hold no ill will for 2007.  They played an awesome game, all game.   I really enjoyed the games this w/e.  Everything I wanted to happen, happened.  Can't wait for the Pats to exact revenge on the loathsome Ravens.  Can anybody say, "Brady sets a new NFL record with 8 touchdown passes!"?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

"Brady sets a new NFL record with 8 touchdown passes!"?  Hopefully, that's just the first half.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Packers - Giants game thread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : Based on what we saw last night, BB has the Pats defense right where he wants it and in time for the playoffs.  He has been tinkering all season and we saw a dominating performance last night which gives us all some comfort compared to prior play. Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE] Agreed, providing they aren't fooling us because of the one dimensional nature of the Denver O. If they do that to Baltimore, I'll feel a lot better. I'm hoping the D got better because more people are healthy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Trent Dilfer is an excellent, good sense analyst IMO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Rodgers should do his post game press with a British accent with that outfit. "I say ole boy, we had a rough go of it today."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Packers - Giants game thread": LOL..I've never forgiven them either. Beating them would be perfect. Think BB would like to take another shot at Coughlin? Yeah, that's what I thought. The look in Brady's eye last night told me that team is on a mission. Don't forget about MHK, it's part of what's driving them as well.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing

Sections
Shortcuts