Packers - Giants game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Re: Packers - Giants game thread

wow, 8 drops by Pakers by 7 different guys. no wonder.I just started watching the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread:
    Wow - it really seemed too much to  wish for - but the 2 teams that could most readily expose the Pats D lost this weekend The Pats have to be the favorite to win it all at this point
    Posted by qball369

thats why i  called those games for sf and giants

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

I hate Eli, but if they do get past the Niners, and we get to the SB, the thought of getting revenge is oh so sweet!!!   I'm envisioning a freakishly great catch in the last seconds to win......by who else????  THE GRONK!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well eli is the 2nd best qb left in the field now, ill give him that...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

hopefully now the rodgers is better then brady nonsense will stop now, it insults brady and your football intelligence if u ever thought rodgers was a better qb, its not close
    Posted by redsoxfan94

silly comment.  Rodgers has had 7 of his passes dropped.  How many drops did the pats have yesterday?  

And this isn't meant to say that either rodgers or brady is better than the other, its just to point out that his teammates haven't really come to play today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Repeat oh please.......and that call was

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I would say he is this><far away from elite.  He is capable of beating the elites.  And that is something.

This game is not yet decided, but the Giants have eanred to win this game to overcome such officiating so far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

blech...the thought of playing the giants makes me ill.  We just DO NOT match up with them well.  At least with GB...you know they had warts.  The Giants are probably the most balanced team, playing well, and relatively healthy at the right time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Winning the game and losing linemen.  Sweet.

Patriots 42 - SF 10

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : silly comment.  Rodgers has had 7 of his passes dropped.  How many drops did the pats have yesterday?   And this isn't meant to say that either rodgers or brady is better than the other, its just to point out that his teammates haven't really come to play today.
    Posted by UD6

they dropped small little drop downs, if they were dropping long passes and td's then you have an argument, but they werent... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Packers - Giants game thread":
    I hate Eli, but if they do get past the Niners, and we get to the SB, the thought of getting revenge is oh so sweet!!!   I'm envisioning a freakishly great catch in the last seconds to win......by who else????  THE GRONK!!! Posted by ksilvia723
    It sets up well for me because I like the Niners and Pats both almost equally. If the Pats win, I have a card in the SB no matter what happens in the late game at SF. If they lose, my choice will be clear in the late game. The only quandary I have is if both teams WIN. I haven't decided what I'd do then.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : silly comment.  Rodgers has had 7 of his passes dropped.  How many drops did the pats have yesterday?   And this isn't meant to say that either rodgers or brady is better than the other, its just to point out that his teammates haven't really come to play today.
    Posted by UD6

Your owner is a moron.....but I am sure you know that

The ghost of Lombardi begging for cheese angel intervention!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Posted by UD6

Some of those drops were passes just out of reach, and that falls on Rogers.  He's really good, but he is having a bad game and as is often the case these past two seasons, getting help for the guys in stripes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

the uminyoura (sp) call was awful.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

packers should be losing by more too, the refs handed them two touchdowns with the horrible call on the fumble by jennings and on the blow to the head bs call, this game is 37-6 without the refs help

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

blech...the thought of playing the giants makes me ill.  We just DO NOT match up with them well.  At least with GB...you know they had warts.  The Giants are probably the most balanced team, playing well, and relatively healthy at the right time.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1

sf beats the giants
    winner is beat up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : Some of those drops were no passes just out of reach, and that falls on Rogers.  He's really good, but he is having a bad game and as is often the case these past two seasons, getting help for the guys in stripes.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

I didn't say he was perfect, but at least 4 of them were spot on.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

packers should be losing by more too, the refs handed them two touchdowns with the horrible call on the fumble by jennings and on the blow to the head bs call, this game is 37-6 without the refs help
    Posted by redsoxfan94

That's what my score card shows redsoxfan94 Giants 30 Packers 6 Refs 14

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : No.  Picks are set by regular season, not affected by post-season.  The order has been made public.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

They changed it a couple years ago.  The final 12 picks are determined by the outcome of the playoffs.  Teams that lose in the wildcard round are then determined by record for picks 20-24, 24-28 in the divisional round etc.

So the division losers by record are

GB- 28th pick
    NO- 27th
    HOU- 26th
    DEN- 25th

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Packers - Giants game thread":
    I hate Eli, but if they do get past the Niners, and we get to the SB, the thought of getting revenge is oh so sweet!!!   I'm envisioning a freakishly great catch in the last seconds to win......by who else????  THE GRONK!!! Posted by ksilvia723
    Revenge would be sweet, but losing to him again would be HORRENDOUS. Boy, I'd like to see it, but do we want the risk? We may not have a choice. I live in Indiana, and loathe everything named Manning. PLEASE someone beat him, the Patriots would be my choice, but they didn't ask me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Another onside?  Didn't expect that, but I guess they needed to at 4:40 left and down 10.  Is that the game, now?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Packers - Giants game thread : they dropped small little drop downs, if they were dropping long passes and td's then you have an argument, but they werent... 
    Posted by redsoxfan94

how many short passes has Brady thrown where the receiver made big runs after the catch even for TD's?  You are discounting the throws for the sake of your argument.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I have never seen a team get screwed so consistently in an NFL game by the refs than this game....  Goodell must be just screaming inside because the announcers are pointing out every single obvious mistake.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

conservative, tehy gonna give the abll back 3 and out?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

Thats 14 points given to GB off of BULLS&%T calls. These playoffs have been some of the worst officiating I've seen in awhile. And I cant decide whether the Giants are that good or if its the 8 or 9 dropped passes and 3 fumbles. A couple drops would have been huge plays.

Sections
Shortcuts