Packers' LT Bulaga Out For the Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Packers' LT Bulaga Out For the Year

It's amazing how one key injury can change the course of a season for a team. The latest example of this is the Green Bay Packers, who have lost their starting LT, Bryan Burlaga, for the season, due to a torn ACL: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/04/source-bulaga-has-torn-acl/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Packers' LT Bulaga Out For the Year

In response to TexasPat's comment:

It's amazing how one key injury can change the course of a season for a team. The latest example of this is the Green Bay Packers, who have lost their starting LT, Bryan Burlaga, for the season, due to a torn ACL: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/04/source-bulaga-has-torn-acl/

Buffalo took a hit with kolb hurting himself walking and Wallace tweaked his hammy. The jets are still the jests. The AFC east I may not be difficult this year   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffalo took a hit with kolb hurting himself walking and Wallace tweaked his hammy. The jets are still the jests. The AFC east I may not be difficult this year   

[/QUOTE]

Based on the way the Miami O Line, especially the LT, looked last night I tend to agree with you....It's been a long time since I've seen season ending injury stuff like this year....maybe the Cowboys had the right idea...I know they can't afford to NOT play Brady with all those new receivers, but get him OUT asap.....play the rub-a-dub scrubs as much as possible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I have to laugh at Dreighver asking me why I am "obsessed" with other NFL teams and news and see threads like this.

Huge blow for GB. Any time you lose your starting LT, as well as he has played, for a SB contender, it has to hurt.

This is the first thread TexasPat has posted on the issue this offseason, not his 5th+. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Fingers crossed that the Patriots stay injury Free.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Fingers crossed that the Patriots stay injury Free.

+1

Sections
Shortcuts