Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jac1421. Show jac1421's posts

Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!

In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!:
    What's this?  The starters played the entire first half and the great Aaron Rodgers put up only 10 points?  Could it be the Colts are actually a good, dare I say, better team without the interception hurling Manning?  Might the Colts have won more than one Super Bowl this past decade without the chokester?
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Yeah...speaking of choke (which is a tired, overused term) what has brady done in his last few playoff appearances?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

LOL...choke, yeah, you're so bleepin' funny...jac off my friend...you remind me of..DUNGY's son...lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!:
    I was surprised at how well painter played, and how badly the Pack played....winning two SB's in a row is not easy, and they should talk to peyton and UD6 about that (wink)...of course, Crag Face tried to make it all about him during the TV interview...what a perfect Gomer he is... And UD6...lol...I set you up! You are SOOOOOO easy troll boy!
    Posted by hambonawilliams

So you are saying the joke is on me? 

Boy, you really got me there.  Congrats to you for being a really small person and a really big deuschbag.  Make sure you show this to your mom so she can give you a popsicle as a reward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

thats a whole lot better than when you give your mom your popsicle, if you catch my drift

In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath! : So you are saying the joke is on me?  Boy, you really got me there.  Congrats to you for being a really small person and a really big deuschbag.  Make sure you show this to your mom so she can give you a popsicle as a reward.
    Posted by UD6

Sections
Shortcuts