PACQUIAO...time for him to knock out Jabriweather?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

PACQUIAO...time for him to knock out Jabriweather?

impressed with da pac on this past saturday.. relentless aggression personified. got back his title that never should have been robbed. if he brings that tude to floyd boy,it could b as lights out as merriman was in his juiced up prime.... just sayin! how much mo running is floyd gonna do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: PACQUIAO...time for him to knock out Jabriweather?

Impressed? Your are kidding, right??

Bradley fought a horrible fight with a dumb fight plan, he deserved to lose.  Bradley is not a knockout puncher but for some dumb reason he fought a fight to knockout Paquiao, unbelievable.

Paquiao should have been able to ko Bradley but was not able to.  I don't think Paquiao has it any longer.  Sure he will beat a lot of fighters but he won't beat the great fighters anymore.  His best days are behind him.  Up until now I always thought Mayweather would beat him by decision, now I think Mayweather knocks him out!

Well unless Paquiao's mom put the curse on Floyd like she did Saturday night with Bradley....

Sections
Shortcuts