Panthers ands Raiders both lose!!!! GReat Week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Panthers ands Raiders both lose!!!! GReat Week

Pathers still with one win basically another first rounder. With Another Raiders loss it keep improving our pick, this paired with a domination on Turkey Day caps a good week.. Bring on the Jets...

Ps-- Does anyone know If we traded our 4th or the pick we got from the broncos for maroney for branch? Hopefully the broncos and they keep losing improving our 4th rounder too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Panthers ands Raiders both lose!!!! GReat Week

In Response to Panthers ands Raiders both lose!!!! GReat Week:
    [QUOTE]Pathers still with one win basically another first rounder. With Another Raiders loss it keep improving our pick, this paired with a domination on Turkey Day caps a good week.. Bring on the Jets... Ps-- Does anyone know If we traded our 4th or the pick we got from the broncos for maroney for branch? Hopefully the broncos and they keep losing improving our 4th rounder too.
    Posted by ccusson1122[/QUOTE]

LOL I'm rooting for a Raiders slide in particular.  They could really use that pick.  And the Panthers' pick is starting to look like a steal, too (very early 2nd rounder)

I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade for some proven talent given their wealth of picks - they'd still have plenty left to draft some prospects and trade into 2012

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Raiders will end up 6-10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

I can see the Raiders going 7-9 beating Denver and the colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers ands Raiders both lose!!!! GReat Week:
    [QUOTE]I can see the Raiders going 7-9 beating Denver and the colts.
    Posted by dastardly[/QUOTE]

I don't see them beating the Colts - they make too many mistakes

I had them beating the Jaguars and the Broncos, although 5-11 or 6-10 would be quite nice for us

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

With the Panthers (1-10) we have the Bills, Bengals, and Lions to worry about (all 2-9)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Watchin' the Brownies try to blow the game to the Panthers today was semi-brutal ...luckily the last second kick was no good.

PS - Branch Trade  = Pats own 4th rounder ( not Broncos )

The "player for draft pick" trade Im wondering about is the one for KC 's Safety PAGE ... I think its for a 6th but not sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers ands Raiders both lose!!!! GReat Week:
    [QUOTE]Watchin' the Brownies try to blow the game to the Panthers today was semi-brutal ...luckily the last second kick was no good. PS - Branch Trade  = Pats own 4th rounder ( not Broncos )  The " player for draft pick" trade Im wondering about is the one for KC 's Safety PAGE ... I think its for a 6th but not sure.
    Posted by CapFoxboro[/QUOTE]

I thought Seattle gets the better of the 4th round picks......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Yes, Seattle gets which ever pick is better of the 2 4th rounders, so it looks like Seattle gets Denvers pick from us...

Raiders will end up 6-10.....
    Carolinas pick will probably be # 33 overall....wouldn't be shocked to see Bill trade it for a 1st in 2012 with some team...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Ok so they get the better of the two nice to know i was wondering that. Our draft is going to be huge next year especially if they implement a rookie salary cap or wage scale. Super excited for this monday night game at a look for possible homefield throughout. Lets Go PATS....

Sections
Shortcuts