Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD

Well...its' better than a loss. Thats' all I can say about the Patriots' lacklustre 20-10 win over the Carolina Panthers. This team clearly lacks enthusiasm and confidence, judging by the way they sleep walked their way through today's game. Can anyone remember the last time the Patriots lost two redzone fumbles in one game? 

Here are my grades

A.) OFFENSE:
    Salvaged a horrific first half effort with a TD in the closing minutes, to walk off with a 7-7 tie. Much better effort in the second half. particularly by the Pats' OL. The unit looked much better without Nick "Turnstile" Kaczur at RT.

1.) QB: Hard to access a fair grade, when you consider that Tom Brady played hurt. Nonetheless, it is what it is. Tom threw a horrid interception that killed an early drive, and gave the Panthers' hope...as they soon after would score on a 41 yard bomb to Steve Smith. Hard to tell whether the pick was a bad throw by Brady, or resulted from a miscommunication with the suddenly inept Randy Moss. Brady got some support in the second half from his OL, who established a running game, and from ol' reliable Wes Welker. These two factors allowed Tom to comfortably manage the game in the second stanza:
    GRADE: C+;

2.) RBs: Laurence Maroney shut his critics up this week, with a 22 carry, 94 yard performance. Kevin Faulk was also his usual effective self off the bench, as he chipped in with 58 yards, on just 10 carries. But, a Sammy Morris fumble at the Carolina 14 was an unforgivable error, and could have cost the Patriots this game: 
    GRADE: B-;

3.) OL: After getting steamrolled by Julius Peppers, the Pats pulled the embattled Nick Kaczur, replacing him with rookie, Sabastien Vollmer. Once the change was made, the OL began to perform to expectations. Not only were they able to adequately protect their QB, but they also began dominating the line of scrimmage. Their play, more than anything, brought home the bacon on this day:
    GRADE: B+;

4.) WRs & TEs: There was actually a Benjamin Watson sighting...as the Pats got a Peytonference call late in the second quarter. The bogus penalty gave them a free 30 yards, and the game tying TD. In addition to his good fortune, Ben also had 3 receptions, including a 5 yard TD catch...which gave the Pats the lead for good. As for the WRs, Wes Welker once again showed that he is the Patriots' offense, with 10 receptions for 105 yards. On the Pats' go-ahead, 95 yard drive, Welker accounted for 64 of the 95 yards, on 5 receptions. As for Randy Moss, lets' hope that the alien who has taken over his body is excised by next week. Randy's body was awful...with little production, a redzone fumble, a false start, and a couple of dropped passes.
    GRADE: C (factoring in an "A" for Welker);

B.) DEFENSE: Thank goodness that the Pats' faced some QB named Moore this afternoon. Had Moore had more, the secondary might have had another long afternoon. Sleep-walking through a game is not good for ones' health, as Vince Wilfolk and Ty Warren found out...as both left the game with foot/ankle injuries. 

1.) DL: Did a reasonable job of containing what, when their players are healthy, is a good Carolina rushing attack. But, as usual, did nothing in the way of generating a pass rush:
    GRADE: C;

2.) LBs: The ILBs did a reasonably good job of making plays. OLB/DE Derrick Burgess responded well, both verbally and on the field, to "lategate", with a sack and two QB hits. Its' a shame that the inactive Adalius Thomas didn't respond in the same fashion: 
    GRADE: C+;

3.) SECONDARY: As stated above, this crew was fortunate that they weren't facing a better QB. Matt Moore appeared to overthrow several wide open receivers throughout the game. Gave up two forty plus yard plays to WR Steve Smith:
    GRADE: C;

C.) SPECIAL TEAMS:
    Great job by Stephen Gostkowski with two long FGs, from 48 and 47 yards, respectively...which put this game away. Punter Chris Hanson struggled somewhat trying to pooch punt, and averaging just 28 yards on three kicks. Usual fine job by Wes Welker on punt returns. But, the Patriots are getting nothing on their kick-off returns. Kick coverage was adequate:
    GRADE: B;

D.) COACHING:
    Hard to understand whats' going on with this team. Why did the Pats come out flat? Turnovers, false starts, dropped balls...we've been seeing far too much of these things in recent weeks. Fact is that this team is going nowhere fast, unless and until it recommits itself to winning. BB knows this...and this likely led to his hard stance on "lategate". The teams' performance in the second half, save for a Sammy Morris fumble, was encouraging. Nonetheless, with all their mistakes, the Patriots turned what should have been a blow-out into a taunt, tough game: 
    GRADE: B- 

E.) PLAY OF THE GAME:
    The 30 yard Peytonference call on Carolina, which turned the momentum of the game to the Patriots' favor;

F.) GAME BALL:
    Wes Welker, yet again. Where would this team be without him?

Here are the game stats: http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291213017

Thoughts?                  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD

F.) GAME BALL:
    Wes Welker, yet again. Where would this team be without him?

Oh possibly 3-8.  He cannot be praised enuf!  He's the no. 1 PLAYER on this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD:
         F.) GAME BALL: Wes Welker, yet again. Where would this team be without him? Oh possibly 3-8.  He cannot be praised enuf!  He's the no. 1 PLAYER on this team.
    Posted by jcappy

Brady also needs to get the ball to him....  but, yes, Welker is the difference so far!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD : Brady also needs to get the ball to him....  but, yes, Welker is the difference so far!
    Posted by agcsbill

Yup, I do agree.  My Brady take is that he's been playing almost every game and perhaps all, under one kind of physical duress or another.  Because I still think he's a PLAYER too... it's just harder to say that these days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Its' very disconcerting to hear that opposing players are saying that Randy Moss "quit" on the Patriots today. Whatever the problem, the Pats are going nowhere unless they get Moss going again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Welker again tremedous, and he alone seemed to inject some life into the offense.  It appears Maroney has caught fire, and he showed some emotion.  Brady was much sharper in the second half.  If they "lose" Moss you are right they have no shot.  Vollmer is a difference maker up front, and should be the RT for the remainder of the season.  Don't like the rotating tackle action, although they did rush for close to 200 yards - granted against a terrible run defense.  Moore made the pass D look better than it was, and if Wilfork is hurt that could be as big as the Moss factor.  My silver lining take of the game was that they did have a couple of long 2nd half drives - one killed by Morris fumble but the other a 96 yard TD drive.  Granted they were awful in the first 26 minutes, but they did finish unlike what we have seen in 3 of the past 4 weeks.  Win out and I might pull the pompoms back out, but until that happens I will follow with a flicker of hope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I take exception to the assessment of Brady, and I don't think you can simply overlook that he was hurt.  In another thread I mentioned that they mentioned on the radio that Brady was in EXTREME pain today, and I thought he played very well considering the circumstances.  Beyond the injury, there were 6-7 drops, a totally useless #1 receiver, and an interception that shouldn't have been an interception.

If everyone on the team showed the guts Brady and Welker did today, we'd be unbeatable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD:
         Well...its' better than a loss. Thats' all I can say about the Patriots' lacklustre 20-10 win over the Carolina Panthers. This team clearly lacks enthusiasm and confidence, judging by the way they sleep walked their way through today's game. Can anyone remember the last time the Patriots lost two redzone fumbles in one game?       Here are my grades :       A.) OFFENSE: Salvaged a horrific first half effort with a TD in the closing minutes, to walk off with a 7-7 tie. Much better effort in the second half. particularly by the Pats' OL. The unit looked much better without Nick "Turnstile" Kaczur at RT. 1.) QB: Hard to access a fair grade, when you consider that Tom Brady played hurt. Nonetheless, it is what it is. Tom threw a horrid interception that killed an early drive, and gave the Panthers' hope...as they soon after would score on a 41 yard bomb to Steve Smith. Hard to tell whether the pick was a bad throw by Brady, or resulted from a miscommunication with the suddenly inept Randy Moss. Brady got some support in the second half from his OL, who established a running game, and from ol' reliable Wes Welker. These two factors allowed Tom to comfortably manage the game in the second stanza: GRADE: C+; 2.) RBs: Laurence Maroney shut his critics up this week, with a 22 carry, 94 yard performance. Kevin Faulk was also his usual effective self off the bench, as he chipped in with 58 yards, on just 10 carries. But, a Sammy Morris fumble at the Carolina 14 was an unforgivable error, and could have cost the Patriots this game:  GRADE: B-; 3.) OL: After getting steamrolled by Julius Peppers, the Pats pulled the embattled Nick Kaczur, replacing him with rookie, Sabastien Vollmer. Once the change was made, the OL began to perform to expectations. Not only were they able to adequately protect their QB, but they also began dominating the line of scrimmage. Their play, more than anything, brought home the bacon on this day: GRADE: B+; 4.) WRs & TEs: There was actually a Benjamin Watson sighting...as the Pats got a Peytonference call late in the second quarter. The bogus penalty gave them a free 30 yards, and the game tying TD. In addition to his good fortune, Ben also had 3 receptions, including a 5 yard TD catch...which gave the Pats the lead for good. As for the WRs, Wes Welker once again showed that he is the Patriots' offense, with 10 receptions for 105 yards. On the Pats' go-ahead, 95 yard drive, Welker accounted for 64 of the 95 yards, on 5 receptions. As for Randy Moss, lets' hope that the alien who has taken over his body is excised by next week. Randy's body was awful...with little production, a redzone fumble, a false start, and a couple of dropped passes. GRADE: C (factoring in an "A" for Welker );      B.) DEFENSE: Thank goodness that the Pats' faced some QB named Moore this afternoon. Had Moore had more, the secondary might have had another long afternoon. Sleep-walking through a game is not good for ones' health, as Vince Wilfolk and Ty Warren found out...as both left the game with foot/ankle injuries.  1.) DL: Did a reasonable job of containing what, when their players are healthy, is a good Carolina rushing attack. But, as usual, did nothing in the way of generating a pass rush: GRADE: C; 2.) LBs:  The ILBs did a reasonably good job of making plays. OLB/DE Derrick Burgess responded well, both verbally and on the field, to "lategate", with a sack and two QB hits. Its' a shame that the inactive Adalius Thomas didn't respond in the same fashion:  GRADE: C+; 3.) SECONDARY: As stated above, this crew was fortunate that they weren't facing a better QB. Matt Moore appeared to overthrow several wide open receivers throughout the game. Gave up two forty plus yard plays to WR Steve Smith: GRADE: C;      C.) SPECIAL TEAMS: Great job by Stephen Gostkowski with two long FGs, from 48 and 47 yards, respectively...which put this game away. Punter Chris Hanson struggled somewhat trying to pooch punt, and averaging just 28 yards on three kicks. Usual fine job by Wes Welker on punt returns. But, the Patriots are getting nothing on their kick-off returns. Kick coverage was adequate: GRADE: B;      D.) COACHING: Hard to understand whats' going on with this team. Why did the Pats come out flat? Turnovers, false starts, dropped balls...we've been seeing far too much of these things in recent weeks. Fact is that this team is going nowhere fast, unless and until it recommits itself to winning. BB knows this...and this likely led to his hard stance on "lategate". The teams' performance in the second half, save for a Sammy Morris fumble, was encouraging. Nonetheless, with all their mistakes, the Patriots turned what should have been a blow-out into a taunt, tough game:  GRADE: B-       E.) PLAY OF THE GAME: The 30 yard Peytonference call on Carolina, which turned the momentum of the game to the Patriots' favor;      F.) GAME BALL: Wes Welker, yet again. Where would this team be without him?      Here are the game stats: http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291213017      Thoughts?                  
    Posted by TexasPat3

Tex, Brady has to get better than a C+ for his "gutsy" effort today.  He was playing hurt and despite drops, and fumbles, he still managed to keep the offense moving.  In light of all of these factors, I would give Brady a solid B.

Running Backs, save the one costly fumble by Morris, the Pats RB's had a solid game.  I agree with the B-

O-Line was solid today, they kept Peppers in Check.  Volmer is definitely our Stud on the O-Line.  What a difference one player makes!  Brady was barely touched today... A -

WR's & Tight-Ends, Watson & Welker Solid A.  The rest of the gang..... F.

LB's - B-  - Set the Edge Well today, would like to have seen more pressure on the QB.

Secondary - I thought that Sanders/ Springs in the backfield, was an upgrade from previous weeks.  Long TD to Smith however, was ugly.  B-

Special Teams - Nothing spectacular.  Kickoff returns VERY ordinary, two nice clutch FG's in the 4th quarter.  I am worried about Welker taking so many hits.  Wish we had a better Punt Returner (we dont)  B

Coaching - Hmmm, I would say at least the Offense had some TE play.  About Time! 4th down play call TOTALLY Predictable.  Pats were life-less in 1st half.  Coaching did not win or lose this game.  I would say C for Average.

Game Ball - Welker (He was a Stud) and Brady for toughing it out with all those injuries.

Goat - Moss - Wow, what a poor response to the late-gate drama.  He was totally checked out of the game.  Thank goodness he was at least a decoy.   I really hope that he can come back.  We need him, if we have any chance of winning out...  Moss seems to have very fragile confidence.

By the way,,, I thought that WILFORK was having a monster game, before he was injured...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Tex,

You always provide the best recap, bar none.  Very enjoyable.

And you added this gem: "Had Moore had more".  Nice turn of phrase!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Once again better than anything the so called "writers" on the Globe will put out this week. Great job!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

The Patriocheats are lucky Belicheat stole Welker from Miami!  Belicheat and his buddy Saban worked out the crooked deal to get Welker away from Miami before Saban was fired! I said at the time of the "Trade" the commissioner should look into the trade.  Welker used to kill the Patrio- cheats every game so Belicheat worked a crooked deal with his buddy Saban.
    Posted by rsposato

some poor tuna fish fan is bitter that his team traded away the best player on their roster, boo hoo.  BTW, Saban was already on the way out before the trade was made, if you want to assign blame look at your front office. You really think the entire Dolphins organization would allow a "crooked" deal to go thru just for the sake of a HC who had already left for bama? You south floridans aren't a very smart bunch...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I think Kaczur got hurt but either way thank God for Sea Bass.  Why hell would BB not start him to begin with is a mystery to me and probably everyone else but Nick's Mom.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Thanks Tex.

I thought both team played very hard - to get a better draft position - but it seemed to me that Carolina wanted it a tad more than we did..

3 Turnovers by us and 9 penalties for 92 yards by the panthers !!!

btw, does anyone know when was the last time we won a challenge? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I take exception to the assessment of Brady, and I don't think you can simply overlook that he was hurt.  In another thread I mentioned that they mentioned on the radio that Brady was in EXTREME pain today, and I thought he played very well considering the circumstances.  Beyond the injury, there were 6-7 drops, a totally useless #1 receiver, and an interception that shouldn't have been an interception. If everyone on the team showed the guts Brady and Welker did today, we'd be unbeatable.
    Posted by pyegian

Pye...in my QB section, did you notice where I said that "it was hard to access a fair grade because of the injuries...but, (despite that,) it is what it is. Had Tom been healthy and played the same way as today...a "C+" seems fair. Regardless of him playing hurt...his performance is what it is.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

Good recap as usual. Welker was the man today without a doubt. I'm very worried about Moss from here going foward. Pats need to rid themselves of Thomas. He does not appear to be a team guy or "Patriot type player."
    I did finally see the D apply some QB pressure today but they should have had a couple interceptions with the several they got their hands on. Overall, a lackluster performance against a crummy team. How the injuries to Brady, Wilkfort and Warren factor in will shine a bright light on how far this team can go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Good recap as usual. Welker was the man today without a doubt. I'm very worried about Moss from here going foward. Pats need to rid themselves of Thomas. He does not appear to be a team guy or "Patriot type player." I did finally see the D apply some QB pressure today but they should have had a couple interceptions with the several they got their hands on. Overall, a lackluster performance against a crummy team. How the injuries to Brady, Wilkfort and Warren factor in will shine a bright light on how far this team can go.
    Posted by hoochiemgg

For those of you worried about Randy Moss: 

Teams now have a blue-print for stopping the Patriots' offense. Take away the big play, and make the Pats go the length of the field. The way that they're accomplishing this is to double-team Moss, and get physical with him, early and often. They can do this because the Patriots lack a quality option across from Moss as their third WR...a weakness that I and others have harped upon all season. This is one of the reasons why the diminutive Wes Welker has been so effective. Teams are sacrificing the dinks and dunks to him, in return for taking away the bombs to Randy.

As a result, Moss is clearly getting frustrated. It is why the Patriots tried to rush back the slowly recovering Brandon Tate earlier in the season, from knee surgery. BB is paying for his offseason mistakes of letting Jabar Gaffney go, the signing of the very over the hill Joey Galloway, and wasting a 5th round draft choice for the worthless Greg Lewis.

It is now up to BB and his staff to develop another option at 3rd WR or at TE, to free Moss of the shackles that opposing defenses are applying to him, week after week.

Judging by what Moss has done in his time in a Patriots' uniform, the guy has earned the benefit of any doubts. Lets' support the guy, and see whether he and his coaches can find a way to turn things around.     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

A gutsy effort by Brady: Tom Brady clearly had health issue -- Ribs, finger, maybe even more than that -- going into this one. And he missed a couple throws he might've otherwise made. But he stood in the pocket like nothing was wrong, even as the Panthers got heat. A remarkable effort that probably won't get the credit it merits.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

I give the quarterback an A+

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

A gutsy effort by Brady : Tom Brady clearly had health issue -- Ribs, finger, maybe even more than that -- going into this one. And he missed a couple throws he might've otherwise made. But he stood in the pocket like nothing was wrong, even as the Panthers got heat. A remarkable effort that probably won't get the credit it merits. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/ I give the quarterback an A+
    Posted by NEGAME

Gamer:

Tom was 19/32 for 192 yards, and finished with just a 74 passing rating. His counterpart, Matt Moore, was 15/30 for 197 yards, and finished with an 82 passing rating.

Furthermore, 105 of the 192 Brady passing yards came as a result of 10 catch and run completions to Wes Welker. Such a performance hardly merits an "A+". But, I understand where you're coming from.

Always a pleasure to hear from you, and to view your lovely photo.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Heres' a "report card" on the performance of the Carolina Panthers, in their 20-10 loss to the Patriots: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/gameday/story/1122871.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

For those of you who feel that the future of our Patriots is murky, check out the mess that is the Carolina Panthers. They are paying DE Julius Peppers nearly $17 million dollars this season. Yet, Peppers doesn't want to be in Carolina, and has shown it with his Adalius Thomas-like play. Furthermore, Peppers remains a free agent in 2010.  

Their starting QB, 34 year old Jake DelHomme, even when healthy, has been ineffective. Despite his awful performance in the playoffs against the Cardinals last season, in a move that still boggles my mind, the Panthers' signed Jake to a huge extension.  

With games remaining against Minnesota, New Orleans, and the NY Giants, the Panthers are likely looking at three morre losses, and a 5-11 finish. Such an outcome would "merit" the Panthers a top 10 pick in the 2010 draft. But, last April, the Panthers foolishly traded their #1 pick in 2010 to the San Francisco 49ers, in exchange for the 49ers' 2nd and 4th round picks in 2009 (selections #43 and #111 overall) These picks were used to select DE Everette Brown, and RB Mike Goodson. 

Not a very pretty scene in Dixie: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/290/story/1123050.html?storylink=omni_popular

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD :      For those of you worried about Randy Moss:       Teams now have a blue-print for stopping the Patriots' offense. Take away the big play, and make the Pats go the length of the field. The way that they're accomplishing this is to double-team Moss, and get physical with him, early and often. They can do this because the Patriots lack a quality option across from Moss as their third WR...a weakness that I and others have harped upon all season. This is one of the reasons why the diminutive Wes Welker has been so effective. Teams are sacrificing the dinks and dunks to him, in return for taking away the bombs to Randy.      As a result, Moss is clearly getting frustrated. It is why the Patriots tried to rush back the slowly recovering Brandon Tate earlier in the season, from knee surgery. BB is paying for his offseason mistakes of letting Jabar Gaffney go, the signing of the very over the hill Joey Galloway, and wasting a 5th round draft choice for the worthless Greg Lewis.      It is now up to BB and his staff to develop another option at 3rd WR or at TE, to free Moss of the shackles that opposing defenses are applying to him, week after week.      Judging by what Moss has done in his time in a Patriots' uniform, the guy has earned the benefit of any doubts. Lets' support the guy, and see whether he and his coaches can find a way to turn things around.     
    Posted by TexasPat3

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Texas Pat--- Excellent comment, as usual. Always read your stuff.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OOLLYY. Show OOLLYY's posts

Hilareous,.....!

Peytonference call,......  I got to remember that one....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Texas; love the coining of a new word, "peytonference".  Interesting that you didn't even need to explain it; everyone knew its definition instantly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

For those of you who feel that the future of our Patriots is murky, check out the mess that is the Carolina Panthers. They are paying DE Julius Peppers nearly $17 million dollars this season. Yet, Peppers doesn't want to be in Carolina, and has shown it with his Adalius Thomas-like play. Furthermore, Peppers remains a free agent in 2010.        Their starting QB, 34 year old Jake DelHomme, even when healthy, has been ineffective. Despite his awful performance in the playoffs against the Cardinals last season, in a move that still boggles my mind, the Panthers' signed Jake to a huge extension.        With games remaining against Minnesota, New Orleans, and the NY Giants, the Panthers are likely looking at three morre losses, and a 5-11 finish. Such an outcome would "merit" the Panthers a top 10 pick in the 2010 draft. But, last April, the Panthers foolishly traded their #1 pick in 2010 to the San Francisco 49ers, in exchange for the 49ers' 2nd and 4th round picks in 2009 (selections #43 and #111 overall) These picks were used to select DE Everette Brown, and RB Mike Goodson.       Not a very pretty scene in Dixie: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/290/story/1123050.html?storylink=omni_popular
    Posted by TexasPat3

I am sorry that the Panthers have issues .....well.. not really..This not make me feel better about the Patriots. We still have issues - pass rush, 3rd receiver, pass-protection, run blocking  etc. etc.

However, I am getting a little less worried about 3rd receiver - I think we may be able to cover that with better/different play selection. Seems like both Aiken and Watson are both making good plays - while we wait for the perfect WR, can we use these two more in our plays?

In addition, Stanbach and Edelman (inspite of yesterday) seemed to show promise. Do you think we have explored these options well?

On another topic, I wonder what we can get for trading Adalius ?? Can we fix any of the other needs?

Sections
Shortcuts