1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD

A win, next!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

carolina is not going to LA   but they will be changing coaches . hello cowher

I think BB just may give AT another chance!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD:
      A gutsy effort by Brady : Tom Brady clearly had health issue -- Ribs, finger, maybe even more than that -- going into this one. And he missed a couple throws he might've otherwise made. But he stood in the pocket like nothing was wrong, even as the Panthers got heat. A remarkable effort that probably won't get the credit it merits. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/ I give the quarterback an A+
    Posted by NEGAME

I agree GAMER, Brady deserves an A+ for Character and Gutsy Effort...... I noticed the same, he stood in the pocket a few times to take the hit.  Even the previous week on Randy Moss' long bomb TD catch.... Brady took a HUGE hit for the team and his team-mate Moss.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

After sitting out the Carolina game, will BB afford Adalius Thomas another chance? Has Adalius finally got it? Though no apology was specifically mentioned in his latest comments, I get the impression that he knows he screwed up: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post?id=4672477      Should BB give him another chance?
    Posted by TexasPat3

BB almost has to sit Thomas to maintain his control of the team....  Would be nice if Thomas came back with a Vengence, however, I dont see it... he has checked out... and surely will not want to get hurt in his last few games as a PAT.....  Only way Thomas gets back in if we get a few injuries at LB.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

TP your post about the Moss "blueprint" is spot on, and that has ultimately freed up Welker to have a monster year.  The constant double-team of Moss, or help over the top has all but eliminated his ability to go deep.  That is forcing the Pats hand, and it was nice to see BW step up in the 2nd half of this game.  While I do agree it would be nice to find a viable 3rd WR - I wonder how they went so far in 2006 with Blinky, Gaffney, and Brown.  Who is the true deep threat amongst that tandem?  Was that great coaching or Brady's tremendous ability?  Probably a combo of the above, that is what is puzzling to me about the 3rd WR in this bunch.  Even in 2007 Stallworth lost his starting position to Gaffney in the second half of that season.  It continues to be a mystery, and one that will has to be resolved in the offseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Hey TEX,  how do you think Moss will respond this week in Buffalo?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: Panthers @ Patriots REPORT CARD :      I expect Randy to explode in Buffalo, as he always does. The Panthers and those idiots in the media have unwittingly done the Pats a huge favor with this "controversy". It may serve as a rallying point for the team.
    Posted by TexasPat3

That would be just the perfect Christmas gift !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts