Parcells Disappointed in Chad Henne?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Parcells Disappointed in Chad Henne?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/10/bills-parcells-reportedly-disappointed-in-chad-henne/

I personally like Henne and thinks he can get it done but if this is coming from Parcells then there's something there; obviously, they know or see something none of us do...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Parcells Disappointed in Chad Henne?

Seems funny to me he bails on the team and THEN talks about being disappointed in Henne.  I know he didn't SAY it, but gettin Carrucci to say it for him is the same thing, to me.   But it may be my Anti-Parcells bias, which I freely admit having.  Still mad about him bailing on us mid superbowl week.  I think this year we will see if Henne can play, if he can't throw to Marshall, he can't throw.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Living here in SoFla, I have great discussions about the Pats & Dolphins with a die hard Dolphins fan...We both agree that Henne has the potential to be a great NFL QB, BUT we blame the Dolphin's coaching & schemes for his progression.  Though the wildcat allows for their 2 best offensive players on the field at the same time, contantly pulling Henne does nothing for him with consistancy, reading defenses and growth & developement.  THAT is not Henne's fault but Parcells & the coaching staff of the Dolphins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Disappointed in Chad Henne?:
    Living here in SoFla, I have great discussions about the Pats & Dolphins with a die hard Dolphins fan...We both agree that Henne has the potential to be a great NFL QB, BUT we blame the Dolphin's coaching & schemes for his progression.  Though the wildcat allows for their 2 best offensive players on the field at the same time, contantly pulling Henne does nothing for him with consistancy, reading defenses and growth & developement.  THAT is not Henne's fault but Parcells & the coaching staff of the Dolphins!
    Posted by mrtm70

I wouldn't say Henne has a chance to be a "great" QB. He has the potential to be a really good one, but great isn't what I see from him. He certainly has a much brighter future than Sanchez.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Disappointed in Chad Henne? : I wouldn't say Henne has a chance to be a "great" QB. He has the potential to be a really good one, but great isn't what I see from him. He certainly has a much brighter future than Sanchez.  
    Posted by 49Patriots

Cutler = Brett Favre wicked lite
    Sanchez = Cutler 2.0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I can only hope that Henne turns out to be a disappointment. The Dolphins with a viable NFL quarterback changes the entire landscape of the Pats' division.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Disappointed in Chad Henne? : Cutler = Brett Favre wicked lite Sanchez = Cutler 2.0
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Absolutely agreed.  I made this comparison as well. 

Phins laughed when something was posted about Henne being benched for Pennington if he doesn't get out to a good start.  We shall see.

Lots of questions in Miami and NY, especially at QB.

Miami has a brand new front 7, new NT, a rookie in Misi who isn't ready for a 3-4 yet, Merling is gone for the year and a bust, Crowder has been injured all camp at MLB, etc.

Will Allen is gone for the year and actually was outplaying Sean Smith.

Miami then desperately dealt for a CB in Benny Sapp. Jake Long is questionable for the opener.

Ronnie Brown is coming off of lisfranc surgery. Tons of questions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

non-story...henne will be fine

PFT just relentlessly hates on the phins...or does anyone need to read their "article" on jake grove getting cut?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Wouldn't hurt my feeling's if Henne never developed.  Yeah, he has potential, so does every other QB in their first couple of years in the NFL.  Whenever you point out that a particular QB blew in his first or second year you always hear how Manning succked his first two years.  Which is true, but sucking your first year does not make you the next Manning or there would be 200 Manning's playing in the NFL right now.

As for Henne, he looked decent last year, not elite.  Whether or not he takes that next step is a mystery.  Most guys never overcome that mediocrity plateau.  The team is decent, he's got a fair chance but I won't be predicting the ascent of the next great thing just yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

It was about time for Parcells to become disenchanted with the Dolphins.  "She's not fun anymore, and she's really ugly now," said Parcells.  His four previous wives were the Giants, the Patriots, the Jets and the Cowboys. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

he is better than sanchez but sanchez wasn't sitting on the side lines learning, he was. But who do you guys think has more potential.

Sections
Shortcuts