Parcells out of Miami next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Parcells out of Miami next year?

Think about it - year three for him in Miami. He has never stayed anywhere longer than three years....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Parcells out of Miami next year?

he could be there next coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I coud see Dan Snyder throwing money at Parcells to come in and clean house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

keep dreaming

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Snyder has a ton of money and the Redskins are a terrible mess = Parcells! Not a dream but a possible reality. ccsjl said it right three years are up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I wish he would become their head coach but it'll never happen, if he did he'd expose himself as the fraud he is because we all know it was BB winning the games and him taking the credit.

He's not bad at scouting talent but blew as a head coach, without BB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I don't know..I think he has a pretty good deal there and I bet he gets to spend a lot of time at Gulfstream Park.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

Didn't he already have a palatial estate in FL before taking the gig? I don't see why he gives it up. Plus, he and BB may have reconciled, but there's still gotta be some mentor/apprentice rivalry there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells out of Miami next year?:
    Didn't he already have a palatial estate in FL before taking the gig? I don't see why he gives it up. Plus, he and BB may have reconciled, but there's still gotta be some mentor/apprentice rivalry there.
    Posted by heisthejuan

Read the book The art of coaching before you think that Parcells was a mentor to Belichick. They came up together and were mentored by a lot of the same coaches. Parcells was the head coach but they butted heads more then anything. Parcells was clearly threatened by Belichicks defensive mastery. This is probably why Parcells has zero rings without Belichick and Belichick has 3 without Parcells.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells out of Miami next year?:
    Posted by heisthejuan

Exactly, and it's completely opposite of what everyone thinks and that was my point.

Sections
Shortcuts