Parcells Quits Yet Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again

Agian  it takes more then just the HC or GM to build a team from owners on down , one person doesnt do it alone and yes this goes for our beloved pats !If that was the cause  for tuna and bb both wouldnt have assistant coaches ,scouting office etc everyone on the staff puts in thier 2 sense on drafts and come to a conclusion of what direction they will draft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again:
    In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : When did I claim Parcells was the GM of 5 teams? So you must think that I posted he was the coach of 5 teams also, right?  
    Posted by PhatRex

You said he led "4 or 5" teams to the playoffs.

Tony Sparano did that, not Parcells. Parcells did not draft anyone in Miami because he had been retired. So, he wasn't doing any leading, other than leaving a Miami team in tatters after back to back 7-9 seasons.

Get it, stupid?

He's led teams to the playoffs, as a coach and with BB by his side, more noticeably.

He'll never shed the fact BB was his Def Coordinator during his best years.  Period.

He "led" Dallas to a 9-7 playoff record in one of his 4 years.

Wow!

Stunning!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Four years?  That is awful.  It only takes the Tuna 1-2 years.  Why didn't you mention that every other year in Cleveland was a losing season?  Suddenly that's less important to you? 
    Posted by PhatRex

Yup phatty...Bill Parcels trully is a master.  Let's see what we learned from the stats I posted a couple pages back...  POST-NY Giants:  Bill Parcels brings each franchise he's on to the playoffs roughly every 2.5 years...and when he does, far more often than not...he loses the first game (but there's a couple times he wins 1 game, THEN loses the next one).  And ye, after roughly 4 years with any given team, rather than having to deal with ANY of the headaches found in long-term (or even short-term) Salary Cap management, or Resigning the players through free agency, DEALING with the cap-investments of even his OWN free agent pick-ups (as ya know Rexy, 99.9% of player contracts are back-loaded),  and/or the little nuances any 1 given coach finds any success (play & system-wise) with through & within the particular players he has under him at the time...Parcells bolts into a calm 1-2 year sabatical from the day to day year in and year out of managing a pro team top to bottom long-term...Then finally, Parcells sells his great & unheralded "success" to some OTHER franchise who's hit rock bottom & (in which case..again: 2.5 years he'll get'cha ta 1 playoff game...then on average, lose this playoff game). 

...trully, the man's a god.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Well as calling parcells a quiter is abit out of line in my eyes yes he moves from one team to another but as its been stated for years now he has health problems so he retires for alittle bit  and because he loves the game he comes back for short periods of time and needs to relax  for his health. Not cause he cant  keep up with the cap era.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : You said he led "4 or 5" teams to the playoffs. Tony Sparano did that, not Parcells. Parcells did not draft anyone in Miami because he had been retired. So, he wasn't doing any leading, other than leaving a Miami team in tatters after back to back 7-9 seasons. Get it, stupid? He's led teams to the playoffs, as a coach and with BB by his side, more noticeably. He'll never shed the fact BB was his Def Coordinator during his best years.  Period. He "led" Dallas to a 9-7 playoff record in one of his 4 years. Wow! Stunning!
    Posted by BBReigns

This just goes to show the maturity level of this 12 year old boy. He has NO life therefore makes over 6 thousand posts here and rambles on like he is actually accomplishing something. Rusty Pink Hat you are the ultimate LOSERYell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

bbreigns you said in a elaier post that pats where the first one too use a spread offense ,but didnt bb  adopt this from bill walsh and the 49ers (west coast offense) with a few tweaks of his own of course?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I said the "Pats were the FIRST to use the spread"?  I did. Please post that quote.

I said Maroney wasn't logging a lot of carries in a McDaniels spread offense here. It is a pass first offense.

They have not won a SB since implementing that offense, too, by the way. Not a coincidence.

My point was Maroney wasn't a bust. He was a disappointment. He at least started and contributed, but was not an All Pro caliber player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Well as calling parcells a quiter is abit out of line in my eyes yes he moves from one team to another but as its been stated for years now he has health problems so he retires for alittle bit  and because he loves the game he comes back for short periods of time and needs to relax  for his health. Not cause he cant  keep up with the cap era.
    Posted by lippa

he sure has had a lot of health problems!  Are you serious? That;s such a convenient line he uses when he quits and runs away.

How about, he's incredibly overweight and likes to eat?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : This just goes to show the maturity level of this 12 year old boy. He has NO life therefore makes over 6 thousand posts here and rambles on like he is actually accomplishing something. Rusty Pink Hat you are the ultimate LOSER
    Posted by Stommmper

Yes, posting as I work equates to my life off the board. lol

Meanwhile, you create cat or furry creature based characters on a Pats board with absolutely nothing to add due to an apparent insecurity as a 50 year old man who lives with his mother.

Good luck justifying your existence, goober.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

OK and the stress of putting in long hours at the office too and yes ill agree some issues have to deal with his weight  but doesnt change he does have health issues.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dude, that's an excuse. It may have been fine when he had the first surgery, but using that as a way to sell yourself and then quit, only to sell yourself to a desperate team yet again, is why he makes up the excuses.

Next thing we know, Parcells will leave his ESPN gig and end up with some other team willing to open the checkbook.

Parcells has now entered the annoying Brett Favre territory of being unable to retire due to ego.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I did say bb tweaked it abit but the  orginal spread  offense was  the 49ers, like everyone in the league takes  alittle from here and there .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I have no idea why you are bringing Walsh and the 9ers into it. It was actually Don Coryell's offense that Walsh experimented with in Cincy before he was hired by SF with Montana.

I don't know why you are going off subject, though.

All I am saying is, Maroney would have been better here if he Weis was calling plays over McDaniels.

Not much better, but he would have gone over 1000 yards and had more carries.

This was the point.

Look at his carries and yards (750 on average) and compare it to, say, Antowain Smith's production under Weis.  Smith had more attempts.

Maroney also averaged 4.3 and 4.5 and 3.9 per carry here 3/4 years as a Pat.

A big disappointment when you see his physical make up, but not really a bust.

So far, Shonne Greene has not been any better than Maroney with the Jets. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I brought walsh up cause killa said new england  is the only one that does spread offense and was making apoint that they didnt event that kind of offense but tweaked a few things  and it works for them thats it wasnt reponding too you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Well, I was in Phoniex the week before last and will be in Seattle at the end of this month at another convention on business, so this is actually a busy time for that stuff.

I am sure I'll walk away with more leads from this one as well.

Economy appears to be gaining momentum in this industry, which is nice.  It's taken a while to watch the dust settle.

And you? How are things in mommy's basement?  Have you tried that balding cream for your head yet?  Do you do the comb-over or does the boyfriend make you shave it off?  lol

NEWSFLASH:

I am pretty intelligent, can type really fast and do more than one thing at the same time.

Pretty neat, isn't it?  Maybe if you actually graduated college you would have harnessed these kinds of skills?  It's a good thing you can use photoshop, though.

Wow!

You're super duper intelligent especially when you use exclamation points like that, Stompie!

lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Well, I was in Phoniex the week before last and will be in Seattle at the end of this month at another convention on business, so this is actually a busy time for that stuff. I am sure I'll walk away with more leads from this one as well. Economy appears to be gaining momentum in this industry, which is nice.  It's taken a while to watch the dust settle. And you? How are things in mommy's basement?  Have you tried that balding cream for your head yet?  Do you do the comb-over or does the boyfriend make you shave it off?  lol NEWSFLASH: I am pretty intelligent, can type really fast and do more than one thing at the same time. Pretty neat, isn't it?  Maybe if you actually graduated college you would have harnessed these kinds of skills?  It's a good thing you can use photoshop, though. Wow! You're super duper intelligent especially when you use exclamation points like that, Stompie! lol
    Posted by BBReigns

LMAO...So what your saying Ms. Pink Hat is that you are Male Call-girl. Blowing in from town to town to get leads lmfao. Yes Rusty we believe this one
    Sorry dipsie-doodle my wife and 2 kids live in Florida with me, my Mommy lives in New England.
    Isnt it funny how you always let us know about you, actually telling us where and what you do by imposing it on other people due to your inner frustrations and less than satisfactory life.
    Rusty, "The Great Pretender"
    As I posted in the past, we own an Auction Company here for the last 12 years and have launched a New Out-Door Mobility Cart here in Florida that have in 3 months sold 150 units.
    Oh once again Poopie Pants, here's the link .....aatlasauction.com  You see Rusty, some of us here dont have to make up stories or a fake life as you do. You really should try therapy and this time not with THE-RAPIST

It's too bad Crusty that you have to make up your sorry life and try to be something and someone you are not here in this forum...
    You pretend to know everything about football, all sports in general over the last 100 years, the UAW, the Auto Industry, the Rise and Fall of Rome, hey I bet you even wiped Julius Caesar's azzz and powdered his balls didnt you Rusty.

You are the Quintessential Malignant Growth on the Testicles of Life!
    Now go back to your hotel room and wait for your next trick!Yell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : LMAO...So what your saying Ms. Pink Hat is that you are Male Call-girl. Blowing from town to town to get leads lmfao. Sorry dipsie-doodle my wife and 2 children live in Florida, Mommy lives in New England. Isnt it funny how you always actually let us know about you, actually telling us where and what you do by imposing it on other people due to your inner frustrations and less than satisfactory life. Liek I posted in the past, we own an Auction Company for the last 12 years and have launched a New Outsoor Mobility Cart here in Florida that have already in 3 months sold 150 units. Oh once again Poopie Pants, here's the link .....aatlasauction.com  You see Rusty, some of us here dont have to make up stories or fake life as you do. You really should try therapy and this time not with THE_RAPIST It's too bad Crusty that you have to make your sorry life up and try to be something and someone you are not here in this forum... You pretend to know everything about football, all sports in general over the last 100 years, the UAW, the Auto Industry, the Rise and Fall of Rome, hey I bet you even wiped Julius Caesar's azzz and powdered his balls didnt you Rusty. You are the Quintessential Malignant Growth on the Testicles of Life! Now go back to your hotel room and wait for your next trick!
    Posted by Stommmper

What just exactly is launching a "new outsoor" mobility cart? lol

I mean, do we really need to see how much worse you can get here?

Is that a sore from your rectum after you boyfriend ravages it without lube?

If you have daughters (which we know you don't/no 50 year old sane male acts this way normally) they are likely completely screwed in life.   Their father is a 50 year old drop out trying to create inventions as a last ditch effort as  career.

Your insecurity with someone much younger than you being far more well read and educated is incresibly telling. Don't worry. You're 50 years old, in a mid life crisis and will be in a nursing home shortly.

lol!

"150 units"

I am sure you do enjoy going through "150 units".  Tears!

Here is Stompie's "Quality Control" group inpecting his "units":

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : What just exactly is launching a "new outsoor" mobility cart? lol I mean, do we really need to see how much worse you can get here? Is that a sore from your rectum after you boyfriend ravages it without lube? If you have daughters, they are likely completely screwed in life.   Their father is a 50 year old drop out trying to create inventions as a last ditch effort as  career. lol! "150 units" I am sure you do enjoy going through "150 units".  Tears!
    Posted by BBReigns

It's outdoor, see I am actually at work, something that you pretend to do.

Why is it you always resort to your homo-lifestyle?
    We dont care what yo do to your boyfriends Rusty.
    You have no life, no woman, no kids, no job, what a sad little man you are.

Come to Florida Rusty, I would only be too happy to show you our Auction's done every Saturday night starting at 6pm.
    Also the 19 Mobility Carts on the floor at this time that are for sale.

It's very simple to prove Rusty and I would be very happy to and post a video of me showing you on youtube for everyone here to see.

Now Crusty, I won't embarrass you any more asking what your job is because we all know you dont have one, you dont have a wife, you dont have kids and you obviously have many people here that hate you.

Isnt it time for you to get help Rusty?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : What just exactly is launching a "new outsoor" mobility cart? lol I mean, do we really need to see how much worse you can get here? Is that a sore from your rectum after you boyfriend ravages it without lube? If you have daughters (which we know you don't/no 50 year old sane male acts this way normally) they are likely completely screwed in life.   Their father is a 50 year old drop out trying to create inventions as a last ditch effort as  career. Your insecurity with someone much younger than you being far more well read and educated is incresibly telling. Don't worry. You're 50 years old, in a mid life crisis and will be in a nursing home shortly. lol! "150 units" I am sure you do enjoy going through "150 units".  Tears! Here is Stompie's "Quality Control" group inpecting his "units":
    Posted by BBReigns

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

By all means, PLEASE show us yourself and your "auction business" on You Tube.

This is priceless.  Absolutely priceless. 

Yeah, you're really an invidividual who is very secure with himself and mature too!

You've done it!  You're a regular Henry Ford! Crank up that assembly line and push out those units!

Yay Stompie!  You really showed us!  Maybe make another creation on messageboard when break time comes maybe?

You can't make this stuff up.

"Hi, I am Stompie. I am 50 years old and a have some fledglling businees I want to show everyone to justify my life on a Pats board, but only after I use photoshop for the 10th time today."

lol!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again :
    Posted by Stommmper

Wow!  Good thing you responded and said nothing, Stompie!

You're a really bright guy!

Sections
Shortcuts