Parcells Quits Yet Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again

Tears!  Stompie unglued!

I love it.

Insecure and Batshit Crazy = Stompie

But, he's a self made millionaire selling 150 units! 

Wow. If I am anywhere remotely as psychotic as yourself at age 50, I hope to be dead.

Seek it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again:
    By all means, PLEASE show us yourself and your "auction business" on You Tube. This is priceless.  Absolutely priceless.  Yeah, you're really an invidividual who is very secure with himself and mature too! You've done it!  You're a regular Henry Ford! Crank up that assembly line and push out those units! Yay Stompie!  You really showed us!  Maybe make another creation on messageboard when break time comes maybe? You can't make this stuff up. "Hi, I am Stompie. I am 50 years old and a have some fledglling businees I want to show everyone to justify my life on a Pats board, but only after I use photoshop for the 10th time today." lol!!
    Posted by BBReigns

Crusty, what is it about reading that you have a hard time with, I want you to come to Florida so I can show you on video, with me, showing you what real life is and what a real company is.

Is this really that hard for you to understand?
    Whats the matter dousheee, are you affraid to leave your cave? I thought you said you travel all over with your Job?

You see Rusty, you have been given an invite, but as the true liar and coward that you really are, you have exposed yourself once again.

Your poor attempts at humor (which when you get angry you resort to homo-jokes) SHows your real life and actual mentality.
    Man up Rusty! Oh wait, you cant, you dont have a job, no money, your most likely on SSI due to your mental disease.

Google is your best and only friend isnt it Rusty

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Crusty, what is it about reading that you have a hard time with, I want you to come to Florida so I can show you on video, with me, showing you what real life is and what a real company is. Is this really that hard for you to understand? Whats the matter dousheee, are you affraid to leave your cave? I thought you said you travel all over with your Job? You see Rusty, you have been given an invite, but as the true liar and coward that you really are, you have exposed yourself once again. Your poor attempts at humor (which when you get angry you resort to homo-jokes) SHows your real life and actual mentality. Man up Rusty! Oh wait, you cant, you dont have a job, no money, your most likely on SSI due to your mental disease. Google is your best and only friend isnt it Rusty
    Posted by Stommmper

No, no. We want to see you posing with your male Asian assembly line. You know, the photos you put up here that you quickly find and scan from your photo albums.

Those "friends" of yours that help run that exploding mobility cart auction business of yours. lol

Do you provide health insurance, too? lol

Or, do you pay for that on your own?

Then, if it's worth me coming down there to visit, maybe on my next business trip to Florida, preferably when it's not 100 degrees, then I'll come by and laugh and ask for a photo-op with you and your "auction business".

It will make for a hilarious story.  At your expense, of course.

Losers like you who think they are successful are still losers.

I wouldn't buy your product if you paid me.

Better yet come to Seattle in 2 weeks or Chicago in June, stop by our company booth, and I'll be happy to explain why you are a loser and I am not.

Happy auctioning!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Only 6? And you think I am homophobic? You're 50 years old and sound like a 7th grader. I'd bang your daughters at the same time into such a frenzy, their heads would fall off. How's that, gramps? lol
    Posted by BBReigns

Now see Rusty, this just goes to show what you really really are.You would bang my daughters, wow!
    This just show's everyone here what kind of a loser you really are.

I offer you an invite, what do you do? You deflect, you run, you hide, you lie and then try to insult my daughter with your low life insults at your less than manhood.

Your a true and total coward, period. See Rusty your upset and angry with yourself because you live in the closet and hate yourself.
    Once again Rusty you show what garbage you really are.
    ANd to challange you is worthless, your a coward behind a keyboard wanting to have sex with my 17 year old daughter.
    A total ban needs to be made on a sick pervert such as you. Thank You for showing us all what a total low life you areWink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I've already said what is what I do.

I am in business devlopment in the healthcare/pharma industry.

I set my own hours, and much of the time (if you ever sold anything, you'd know this is a perk with sales) I work through the night from home, even if it's with my gf on the couch casually watching tv.  So, it's a round the clock kind of thing. 

It's strategic and I travel maybe 40% of the time. I don't have a territory, it;s more national sales and it's certainly not door to door. Did that out of college with a few different companies in other industries. 

As if it's hard to type something in between calls?  Maybe for you it is. lol

You're the dummy who took an example of me using Google in a previous discussion and then took that as me working for Google.  Why you did this, I have no idea. Although, I wouldn't mind working for such a good company.

Your education level shined through again, Stompie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : 17 was good enough for Mark Sanchez, apparently. Would you prefer if I waited a year? lol I try to insult your daughter? No, I said I'd like to bed your daughters even if they are ugly. I'd just l like to do it for you.  Just who is it who runs around here stalking people, using character creations, not contributing a thing to this board, Stompie? Can you name one Pats thread you contributed to here? Just one?
    Posted by BBReigns

Oh your done wise guy, I am contacting getting the phone number for this now and have copied your responses. And Im not done there Russ. You want sex with a 17 year old girl huh, Im only too happy to take this to who ever I have to and get your azz off of here and maybe in jail.
    Your games are over, you just fried your own azz punk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'd call Mark Sanchez first. 

Also, it's "you are", not "your".  Spend more time knowing how to use proper grammar instead of using boards like this for your own entertainment, creepy stalking and threats.

Every single post of yours here is nowhere near related to the Pats, so I'd say your body of work speaks for itself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

I'd call Mark Sanchez first.  Also, it's "you are", not "your".  Spend more time knowing how to use proper grammar instead of using boards like this for your own entertainment, creepy stalking and threats. Every single post of yours here is nowhere near related to the Pats, so I'd say your body of work speaks for itself.
    Posted by BBReigns

Your self promotion of wanting sex with my underage daughter, and any 17 year old has now been reported, also copies to the Edditor of the paper and his staff sent, and I am now calling them, I guarentee you will be booted before the end of this day, I also want them to report you and your URL and ISP address to the police.
    So wonderful to know you are a pedophile and brag about it, this explains your sickeness here.
    This is no game Russ, your done!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Laughable.

You're continued trolling and character creation here is well documented. They can see your activity here.

Creating board names, stalking, harrassing, etc.....your behavior is clearly well known.

You'll be banned soon.

Almost every single one of your posts here represents a personal attack. BDC will not tolerate you continuing to create new characters over and over without the intent of ever discussing the Pats.

You'll lose this one, too.

Enjoy!

PS Before making a fool out of yourself, learn the law.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Laughable. You're continued trolling and character creation here is well documented. They can see your activity here. Creating board names, stalking, harrassing, etc.....your behavior is clearly well known. You'll be banned soon. Almost every single one of your posts here represents a personal attack. BDC will not tolerate you continuing to create new characters over and over without the intent of ever discussing the Pats. You'll lose this one, too. Enjoy! PS Before making a fool out of yourself, learn the law.
    Posted by BBReigns

We know the Law Mr. Pedophile
    Espically the one with you telling me how yoru going to sexually attack my underage daughter.
    Your a sick degenerate. We are waiting for a return call now Russ. Enjoy your day, its about to get very  dark

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is priceless.

Stompie unglued. Absolutely priceless.

The guy threatens people on the board after months of stalking, then claims I threatened to attack his daughter.

lol

YOu sure you aren't really 12? And no, you don't know the law.

Yeah, I am sure the police will jump on your request due to a messageboard tiff where you someone else gets the best of you at your own game.

Seek help.

You can do it, Stompie!  It's "You're".  Try again.

You just can't make this up.

He has a furry creature as his avatar that says "prepare your an*s" and he thinks the Boston Globe or local police will somehow jump to his requests?

Mind you, this individual is 50 years old.

Sections
Shortcuts