Parcells Quits Yet Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again:
    In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Bwa ha ha ha aha haha haha hahahahahahahahahaah! What a loser! Yeah you  were talking about BB, riiight.  "That's why Jerry Jones hired him.  Desperation. Heck, it;s why Kraft hired him and why Kraft hired him and realized he made a mistake" Were you also saying that Jerry Jones hired BB, too? What an idiot you are.
    Posted by PhatRex

42 years since the Jets have seen a Superbowl. Yup I guess you have lots of experiences with losers.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Note how is only retort is to somehow try to frame the wording of an indirect object (BB/him) into how he thinks it should read. Instead of saying "I disagree, here's why", he doesn't.  As usual. He's done.  As usual. lol
    Posted by BBReigns

Well this site is how he defines his manhood so he needs an argument in order to claim a victory. Doesn't metter if there was any need for an argument or wether or not he had a point. It's all about impressing his obese girlfriend whose sitting next to him in his mommy's basement.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

What's interesting is the media has created Belichick to be some autocratic tyrant. I am certain Belichick gets input from Reese, Scarnecchia etc....although he probably has veto power over all personel decisions.

The "Tuna" was great for a quote and thus more media-friendly than Belichick. He has helped some teams attain mediocrity. To me, you have to attain some success in the playoffs before I use the term complete turnaround. I agree he's overated, but he is quotable and has a media-friendly perception. It seems to me he left both Dallas and Miami before they even attained success. I'd be more worried about him finishing what he started than anything else.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Of course he does.  They all do.  No-one does it alone, regardless of what their title is.  Coaches have influence on draft picks and FA pick ups, even when they are not the GM. In fact, in some cases, they are given X amount of picks in a draft to use on who they want.  However, rusty pinkhat would have you believe that every good draft pick or FA pickup was BB, and only the bad ones were someone else.  That somehow BB was the guy who actually handles the salary cap structuring, the drafting, the coaching, the offensive game plan, the defensive game plan, the player development - all of that -unless it was done poorly, then someone else gets the blame.  The whole idea of putting a staff together from GM to coach, to player development to assistant to cap men is to create a good group of people that have the same sort of plan in mind.  BB does not do anything solely and neither did the Tuna. 
    Posted by PhatRex

How about Crusty's BB=no ego? Those guys all have huge egos on a relatively level plane. BB's is big enough where he can't find his hat size. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Grier was above Parcells. Parcells was hired to be the coach with some personnel power.   Parcells was the coach. Grier the GM. Grier />Parcells, hence why Parcells left after the big turd didn't get his way in the '96 draft. Try reading the facts for once. Without Glenn's 90 receptions in 1996, there is no way that team makes it to a SB. Period. Glenn was a flash in the pan, but that is a fact. Too bad Parcells wasn't such a flash in the pan in the GM chair himself. Also, Parcells never picked LT nor did he draft Mike Vrabel (yes, Vrabel was a cast off) nor select Seymour. He did pick Bruschi in the 1996 draft (confirmed by Bruschi), yet Bruschi was too small to play 3-4 OLB. So, even then, Parcells didn't have it right. The point isn't to bash Parcells. The point is to explain how overrated he is.
    Posted by BBReigns

Again, I'm not saying I'm a Parcells fan, but I recall that Parcells was planning on drafting Tony Brakens and getting Mushin Mohamad later on...he was in love with the both of them. Both of these guys had pretty good careers. Saying that someone is poor at picking players or excellent at it, is probably about as inaccurate an assessment as you can make about someone's performance...no one really has a clue who is picking, scouting, loving, hating these players. There is too many factors that go into a selection. I remember Parcells saying he thought an entire team could be built around Vince Wilfork when he was a sophomore...looks like Belichick kind of agreed; based off what they pay him.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts