Parcells Quits Yet Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again

In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again:
    [QUOTE]I was not placing blame on you Rusty just making a joke about how you two fight like an old married couple....who might or might not want to murder each other LOL its Friday man im just playing around.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, but note who is the Jets fan and who follows me around instigating it.

I have posted numerous supporting pieces of material here to support my contentions and he doesn't read it, constantly trying to deflect.

And of course, that means he lost.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

As Phatty continues to scramble, practically beggging for a compliment from a Pats fan (Undies does this too), he continues to backpedal.

Parcells hiring Sparano was a good move. It improved the team.

Who cares? Why does this make what he did there a true success?

And how is Brady getting hurt, allowing Miami to walk into a division title in 2008, not THE reason why Miami won that division?

lol

It's not an excuse. It's a fact.

The reality is, Miami was not really a 1-15 team, If you watched their games, which we know Phat Rex didn't, their losses were almost a comedy of errors.

It spoke nothing to the talent Parcells acquired, but the coaching he eventually hired to improve over the feeble Cam Cameron.

But, what a GM Parcells is!  Wow!  He waves that magic wand and is superior to that of BB's successes!

Right, Phatty Rex?

You and ESPN apparently feel that way.  lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Of course Brady is another stratosphere, helping any head coach who would be coaching Brady.

Thay has absolutely zero to do with the idea that BB is a far superior evaluator of talent with is formula as compared to Parcells in the cap era.

Zero.

Parcells is old school and it's proven that his old school formula, using a total lack of regard for cap era economics and the importance of maturity in a player and subsequent allocation of dollars to said player, is another huge reason why he's not anywhere near as effective as BB.

Quick side bar:

San Diego and Dallas are classic for this failed aspect of manaing the cap, too.  They totally ignore the maturity or intelligence of the players they draft and have done it for years.

Meanwhile, NE puts a lot of stock into the character of the individual and the intelligence level.

It's one reason why SD and Dallas are loaded with talent, but have flawed teams every year.   Flawed approach.  They get high talent, but sacrifice on maturity and intelligence.

Parcells just unloaded to 2nd rd picks and gave the moon to one, Brandon Marshall.  Explain how that makes sense?  Might it work? Maybe. 

Is it worth the risk at that price? NO. 

Brandon Marshall might be bi-polar and have mental issues.   Parcells is the same guy who did not like Terry Glenn, yet he desperately makes that move?

Meanwhile, comparitively speaking, BB traded a 4th rounder for Moss and a 2nd and 7th for Wes Welker.

Which deal do you think gives greater return? lol

He's a coach and a motivator.  He's Bill Cowher.  Bill Cowher was also overrated. People see the chin and the spit and think that means something.  GUess what?  He spent 15 years and lost 4 AFC title games, all at home.  He also needed Dick LeBeau to make his defense work.

BB is better as a coach, teacher and GM than either PArcells or Cowher.

Just get over it, Phatty.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Of course a staff is needed.  You're the one who keeps putting words into people's mouths implying that fans here think BB does it all himself.

We know he does not.

No coach does. Every coach needs a solid infrastructure of support in order to succeed.  

Get over it.

BB went 16-0 with Dean Pees as his Def Coordinator.  His winning % is higher without Crennel and Weis than it was with them.

FACT.

YOU are the one who can't get over yourself. At very turn you walk right into the wall.

The title of this thread is Parcells quit. Again. And Parcells is overrated because he is a QUITTER.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Phatty doesn;t even smoke. He's just naturally dumb.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Is that loser you?

lol

The Jets were 9-7 in 2009 and 11-5 in 2010 and you sit here and act like your team is some sort of juggernaut that, and in reality, has won squat.

Belichick took over a bad Cleveland team and slowly improved it. FACT.

Don't look now, but he's the longest tenured coach behind Andy Reid (Fisher is out of a job) and has accomplished more as a GM and head coach of any one in the NFL for almost 20 years.

You lost this debate on the 1st page. Deal with it.

GM, coach, econmics teacher, etc.  BB owns it all.

The Jets have beaten NE, what twice, in FOxborough since 2002?  lol

How many times have the Pats beaten NY in the Shittylands?   You're an engima. You talk as if you have a leg to stand on with these topics.

Once a loser, always a loser. That's you.

Who belittled Parcells hiring Sparano so Miami could improve from Cam Cameron's poor job as head coach?

An improved team from 1-15 and a Wildcat gimmick, as you can see, is just that. A gimmick.

Parcells is overrated.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Or it might be from Alaska or Oregon. Just saying.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Yes he did improve it SLOWLY, very SLOWLY.  And then, it got worse while he was there and it continued to be bad for 4 or 5 more years.  So, for 9 years of work by BB and all those great players and coaches there is, I think, 1 season above .500 and one playoff appearance.   Awesome.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

What continued to be bad for 4 or 5 more years?

Please don't say Baltimore after they moved from Cleveland.   Modell was widely considered the worst owner in the NFL next to the Bidwells.

He was forced to sell his team.  I am pretty sure when your owner is that dumb and deluded, it's not a real good environment.  BB was superb under the circumstance and clearly set them up for cap era success.

Although some people say that the infusion of cash from Bisciotti enabled Baltimore to win the Super Bowl, Newsome disagrees with that assessment: "Those (cash) problems we endured in Baltimore, we were able to overcome those (before Bisciotti's infusion). We built this team in the first three years. We were operating off the same budget when we drafted Jonathan (Ogden), Ray (Lewis), Peter Boulware, Chris (McAlister)...The ownership didn't change until 2000." Therefore, Newsome insists that if Modell had not moved the team and had kept Belichick around then the Browns would have become a Super Bowl contender: "I'm saying we would have remained a good football team because it would have started with Belichick. And all of us were there together. You can't write the story without adding Belichick to it." The "all of us" who Newsome referred to is the top notch coaching and scouting staff that Belichick assembled in Cleveland, including not only Newsome but also Nick Saban, Phil Savage, and Scott Pioli--guys who have been involved in building championship programs in the NFL and/or college.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Or it's a typo. You had one above.  You said "slef" but you meant self.

Your lame attempts at jokes would be funnier if they actually made sense.  Keep in mind, I went to college and you did not.

You aren't fooling anyone.  You are a loser from NJ who lacks education and a good job.  Very obvious. This is why you never said what you do for a living. 

Of course I know the difference between two and too.

No one is buying it.

You lost. I love how you totally miss the point too. Moss was had for a 4th rd pick.

Get it?

It's not the concept of Moss and character it's what you trade for it.

It's about market value, not the character itself.  You're so stupid. Every point goes right over your head because you never went to college and got a degree.

What is your favorite book?  What was your favorite class in high school? lol

I point out spelling and grammatical errors not when they are typos but when idiots like you continue to spell incorrectly or use an incorrect piece of grammar.

There's a difference.

One is a typing or formulation error quickly typing while working and the other is stupidity. Your version is the latter. lol

I'll keep pasting this until you admit you lost:

Although some people say that the infusion of cash from Bisciotti enabled Baltimore to win the Super Bowl, Newsome disagrees with that assessment: "Those (cash) problems we endured in Baltimore, we were able to overcome those (before Bisciotti's infusion). We built this team in the first three years. We were operating off the same budget when we drafted Jonathan (Ogden), Ray (Lewis), Peter Boulware, Chris (McAlister)...The ownership didn't change until 2000." Therefore, Newsome insists that if Modell had not moved the team and had kept Belichick around then the Browns would have become a Super Bowl contender: "I'm saying we would have remained a good football team because it would have started with Belichick. And all of us were there together. You can't write the story without adding Belichick to it." The "all of us" who Newsome referred to is the top notch coaching and scouting staff that Belichick assembled in Cleveland, including not only Newsome but also Nick Saban, Phil Savage, and Scott Pioli--guys who have been involved in building championship programs in the NFL and/or college.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, afterall when teams switch cities, scrap entire staffs, cut costs, etc, they are SB ready right away.

Do us a favor and don't procreate.  We know this isn't likely since you apparently will never get laid, but just in case.

We don't need more of a tax burden in this country.  Clip that gene pool of yours.

Thanks,

Pats Fans and Taxpayers

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Parcells Quits Yet Again : Scrap entire staffs?  You just spent your day saying how BB built the staff that won the 2000 superbowl.  Now, when faced with his ACTUAL record of failure, you change it up.  I'm shocked!  However, it seems that a new HC can show up and have success in his first year taking over a 4 win team.  It does not need to take 4 years to get to the playoffs.  You can be a first time HC, transform the roster, have a rookie QB, lead the NFL in D, get to the final 4 all in your first year as a HC.  Wow! That is amazing.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

No, no, no.  Ted Marchibroda arranged his own coaching staff. I am not talking about administrative staffs.

Seriously, what do you do for a living? I am just really curious what your education level is and what it is you do everyday that cause your intelligence- starved brain to malfunction so frequently.

Just tell us.  It shouldn't be a big deal, unless of course, you are that ashamed.

It's taken the NY Jets 40 years to even creep into an AFC title game for crying out loud and you are telling us it shouldn't take 4 years to build a playoff contending team?

Look up the definition of excuse, too, stupid.   Explaining a context is not an excuse.

You're a poor excuse for a human being.

bwahahah

Only you would be proud of the Colts laying down for the mediocre Jets.