Parking Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Parking Question

Question please, been 2 yrs since I went down to a game. Coming from the North I would pick up RT 1 and park in P10N on my right as this would allow me to get out the quickest (quick being a relative term here) and it was a lot that exited north as well.

For you regulars is this still the best course of action?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Parking Question

If you want to get out quicker you could park in a private lot before you hit the stadium lots. We do not... But it is likely the fastest way to get out.

Some people start to leave early. We refuse to do that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

afdsf

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

If you want to get out quicker you could park in a private lot before you hit the stadium lots. We do not... But it is likely the fastest way to get out.

Some people start to leave early. We refuse to do that.

Some years ago parked in private lots, 1 time got severely blocked in, another had my truck broken into. Ain't leaving early!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to flutie66's comment:

afdsf

??? Keep in mind I'm pushing 59, I have no idea what this means.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Leave early???

If they win they will have the AFCC trophy presentation on the field after the game.

If you are worried about getting out of the lots just tailgate after the game until until they kick you out the traffic has usually subsidded by then.

I come from the south so I wouldn't be much help with what lot is more conveniant. We always park in the lot directly across the street from the Bass Pro Shop which is a private lot.

BTW I have never even missed a kneel down and coaches handshake since attending in the early nineties.

Thanks, not the game you would leave early but I will confess I have done it a time or two.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paularnold. Show paularnold's posts

I would recommend parking in the Lafayette House lot.  I'm not sure where north you are, but you can sneak to 1a or 15 from Pine St which will lead you to 95 or 495 with a lot less traffic.  It is a bit of a hike to the stadium but if you want to get out of the area quick that is probably your best bet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I haven't been to Foxboro in more years than I'm going to tell you, but it does my heart good to know that they haven't  alleviated the ridiculous traffic situation.

In the old days the trick was to get there before everyone and stay later than everyone . . .  which means -- essentially -- that you have to bring enough food to barbecue twice.  Sure, it's a long day, but the guy who waits in the traffic isn't really getting home all that much faster than the guy who has anothe steak?

Is he?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Park at Funway - real easy out....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Thanks for the tips guys. Final decision is to drive to South Station, take the Patriots train to Foxboro, 15 bucks round trip.

Enjoy the game all. Tangibles make it a nail biter I think.

Sections
Shortcuts