Part Deux, Mr Wilbur....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Part Deux, Mr Wilbur....

In response to rkarp's comment:

No, I did not say that. I said Meyer knew that Hern shot 2 people his fresh year, but the injured changed their stories After about 10 days. UFLa told the police after the changed stories that they would handle the discipline of Hern ( and Nelson who was also accused)

I firmly believe Meyer told the Pats about this incident, the fights, the gang related friends and the multiple failed drug tests. 

Do you read? Can't you find this info for yourself and accept facts

These are your facts? Oh, that's right. You read it in the media.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Rkarp, your vendetta against Kraft and BB during the Hern saga and now Dennard can be seen as a form of trolling.  I don't understand why you insist on posting these negative articles constantly.  It's something a troll would do.  Countless others have expressed their disdain for it as well.  

Why don't you cut it out and stick to actual football talk?  Enough of the autocratic BS demanding that an owner of a football team needs to do more to satisfy your wants.

This isn't my vendetta. I am just posting some stories from major news sources, outlets and blogs. I did not write this article, Eric Wilbur did. I posted it for discussion I did not comment on the article one way or another. 

Every, repeat, EVERY posting I have made regarding the Pats has been positive, with the exception of some of the free agency signings ( I fear a repeat of last years signings), and the handling of the Hern situation. 

Its football offseason, if there is such a thing. I have only seen one OTA a few weeks back, and I won't be at camp for 2 more weeks. THE major football story of the year 2013 (at least so far) has been the Hern story, and what is the NFL going to do....there is no football to discuss. With no football currently, the criminal element in the NFL is what interests me....either put me on ignore, skip over my posts, or agree or disagree with me. But don't expect me to stop because I might hurt your feelings.

It seems as though I'm not the only one who shares these thoughts, rkarp....

Yes, there are 4-5 of you here at BDC that simply don't comprehend the situation. That's fine. You are entitled your opinion and post what you wish, same as me. When I care what you think, I will let you know. So far, I have not cared what you think as it is beyond your ability to comprehend. 

You make bold allegations but don't follow up. It would have to force any semi-intelligent person to believe you are trolling. I am going to ask you this again: What do you think Kraft knew and is lying about?

How many times do I have to post Meyer knew everything about Hern, including the shootings. The question is did he tell BB? I believe he did. I also believe Tom Current when he says that numerous Pats vets went to BB and Kraft before the big contract expressing serious concerns about Hern.

The police were aware of Hern's 2nd condo for quite some time, neighbors had called police with complaints. The Pats employ 2 ex state police offics, and 1 ex FBI agent currently. They are employed for their contacts as much as anything. As of last Friday, none of the 3 had been fired, meaning they did their jobs properly. They had the correct info, and reported that info to their bosses. Their bosses did with that info what they did. 

Does any of that sound "duped"?

You believe Meyers told the Pats Hernandez was going to murder someone? This is so far fetched it is comical.

No, I did not say that. I said Meyer knew that Hern shot 2 people his fresh year, but the injured changed their stories After about 10 days. UFLa told the police after the changed stories that they would handle the discipline of Hern ( and Nelson who was also accused)

I firmly believe Meyer told the Pats about this incident, the fights, the gang related friends and the multiple failed drug tests. 

Do you read? Can't you find this info for yourself and accept facts? 

This isn't fact when you use the word believe. That is called faith. If Meyers told the Pats about this and didn't send him home that would make him a rather evil person. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Why even acknowledge this bafoon...you guys that respond to this troll...feed this thread..you guys keep this clown happy by acknowledging his posts...when are you guys going to ever learn...don't feed the trolls!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Rkarp

What exactly are you looking for from the Patriots Organization?

They cut all ties with AH within hours of the arrest costing themselves millions of dollars with no recourse. They put out a statement and now Kraft has made his statement.

They are also internally "auditing" their player evaluations and I am sure there is more to come.

If this is not to your satisfaction then be a man of conviction and turn your season tickets in. There are roughly 50k people who are waiting for seats.

You claim BB knew or was told by Urban Meyer all of AH's transgressions. Do you have proof of this? Or is this just your opinion? I would be interested to know this so perhaps we here on this board can  understand where you are coming from. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Rkarp has been a troll here for years.  Everyone sat idly by and they have enabled him and the other trolls.

As for you hurlie, the pats have never said nor acted like they are the smartest people in the room.  The media is saying that as a way to attack bb.

As if ne does not have the right to make the best decisions possible they feel are correct at the time they're made?   The media has taken rkrap and mt hurl for a ride. Low iq is a media wet dream.

Every move bb makes the media calls it arrogant.  It happened when he dealt moss in 2010.  He cannot win with angry and bitter people, jealous trolls and the media.

First of all let's admit something, you don't know much about football. I think that is pretty obvious to anyone that reads a few of your 500 posts a day. Secondly, the media has said that the Patriots try to be the smartest people in the room because it's true. You ever hear how negotiations go with this team? Christ, the NFL reduced the length of rookie contracts because of them (remember Ben Watson?). There may not be a single team that has cared more about their image than this one - it's owner driven..it's what they hang their hat on...it's pretty damn important to them. You ever hear litle Jonathan talk on the radio before a game? Of course you haven't. He spends 80% of that conversation talking about how they do things differently...how things that may be accepted elsewhere will not be accepted here...a higher standard...holier than thou.

I don't care that we have signed some questionables. I don't care that we are like everyone else. What I do care about is a franchise that pretends it wins because they are special...because they are smarter, when in actuality they win because of Brady and Belichick. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

First of all let's admit something, you don't know much about football. I think that is pretty obvious to anyone that reads a few of your 500 posts a day. Secondly, the media has said that the Patriots try to be the smartest people in the room because it's true. You ever hear how negotiations go with this team? Christ, the NFL reduced the length of rookie contracts because of them (remember Ben Watson?). There may not be a single team that has cared more about their image than this one - it's owner driven..it's what they hang their hat on...it's pretty damn important to them. You ever hear litle Jonathan talk on the radio before a game? Of course you haven't. He spends 80% of that conversation talking about how they do things differently...how things that may be accepted elsewhere will not be accepted here...a higher standard...holier than thou.

I don't care that we have signed some questionables. I don't care that we are like everyone else. What I do care about is a franchise that pretends it wins because they are special...because they are smarter, when in actuality they win because of Brady and Belichick. 

I have heard Jonathan Kraft talk on the radio before games and he does come across as you say.

As for your second paragraph, the Patriots win because Brady and Belichick are special and smarter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Rkrap is reposting this. I don't have an issue with that. I think those that do are starting to wake up and realize the pats organization is not any better than most of the nfl. It's reality and for some a tough pill to swallow because we all including myself held these guys in High regard. It's like calling someone's baby ugly.

i do agree with mthurl. The pats have been winning in large part due to Brady and bb. Their value approach has hit and missed. No better than anyone else. The ah and ad situations are what they are. The pats knew these guys had troubled pasts and still picked them. For a team that holds itself above the rest in regard to character and doing things right, the picks made little to no sense. They sacrificed the brand and image for talented, troubled players and hoped it would pan out. It didn't, and the pats brand has taken on a little tarnish as a result. To me it's a question of sacrificing your ideals for wins and that is what happened here. Its no different than any other team, and its what any team would do if it gave them an advantage.

i always thought the pats organization was football nirvana. I have since woken up and realize they are just like any other franchise. I don't love them any less as a result.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Rkrap is reposting this. I don't have an issue with that. I think those that do are starting to wake up and realize the pats organization is not any better than most of the nfl. It's reality and for some a tough pill to swallow because we all including myself held these guys in High regard. It's like calling someone's baby ugly.

i do agree with mthurl. The pats have been winning in large part due to Brady and bb. Their value approach has hit and missed. No better than anyone else. The ah and ad situations are what they are. The pats knew these guys had troubled pasts and still picked them. For a team that holds itself above the rest in regard to character and doing things right, the picks made little to no sense. They sacrificed the brand and image for talented, troubled players and hoped it would pan out. It didn't, and the pats brand has taken on a little tarnish as a result. To me it's a question of sacrificing your ideals for wins and that is what happened here. Its no different than any other team, and its what any team would do if it gave them an advantage.

i always thought the pats organization was football nirvana. I have since woken up and realize they are just like any other franchise. I don't love them any less as a result.

Well, he denies it's his opinion. Truth is he is posting parts of articles that reflect how he feels about the Pats. His pattern of negativity seems to confirm though that he is not a Pats fan.

Also, so the Pats is not perfect. Anyone who expected them to be were illusional anyways. That puts them on the same level as other teams. If they have been vocal about what they want to be, maybe it is an aspiration they strive towards. Perhaps a better way to view it is that they are at least trying. Instead of being upset about their failure to achieve that aspiration, maybe people should be upset about how low expectations are of the entire NFL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Karp, the media (as mediocre as it is) can't survive if you completely violate copyright with copy and paste jobs. Just copy and paste a key paragraph and include the link. 

Amazed you are so inexperienced at this you made it seem as if you posted it yourself. 

Not to mention you posted a Wilbur piece designed for pageviews. 

Wilbur is another armchair "journalist" whose job isn't to source stories on the ground but to stir the pot. You fell for it so easily....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I will no longer be commenting on the Hernandez situation. Closed minds have made the topic tedious to discuss on this forum. 

After devoting too much of my work week to " the Doc is he or isn't he going watch" a few weeks ago, my recent responsibilities have mostly had me in Pawtucket and Portland. But I will be in Foxboro starting end of month. 

I look forward to football discussion, and lets hope the Pats aren't "duped" on any more matters. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I will no longer be commenting on the Hernandez situation. Closed minds have made the topic tedious to discuss on this forum. 

Or possibly a large group of posters here are calling you out for the way you come across to everyone? Hmmmm.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Or possibly a large group of posters here are calling you out for the way you come across to everyone? Hmmmm.....

[/QUOTE]

Tan, I have no problem being called out. But where is the enjoyment in trying to have a conversation with some one so closed minded as yourself? 

I have repeatedly acknowledged there are 5-6 of you who completely disagree that the Pats needed to do more on the situation than release Hern. That's fine. There is another side that CNN, Yahoo Sports, WSJ, NYT, BDC, ESPN and countless other news outlets have opined that the community and the fans deserve to hear more from the Pats and the NFL. The 5 or 6 of you don't see it that way. 

I expect a contrarian response from Rusty because he is a nitwit. This guy Digger obviously has nothing to say on the matter, most likely because he is not capable of thinking for himself. After reading comments from you on other topics, I sort of expected you to have better reasoning to refute what the moral majority feels on the matter. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy posts an article written by a local member of the media and that makes him not a fan, a troll and everything else you've called him.  That dumb.

And Rusty, why do you constantly bring up working as ESPN as if it's a bad thing?  I'd be PUMPED if I worked there.  I'm sure you would be as well.

Sections
Shortcuts