Pass Rush is the way to go...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Pass Rush is the way to go...

great stuff guys as always... lets hope Dennard can keep playing good ball, and i still have faith in Ras-I Dowling... IF (huge if) he can stay healthy an be a average #3 cb the patriots can improve a lot next year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

heading into FA and the draft there are 2 important questions on D that only BB has knowledge of-

1. does BB see Tavon Wilson as the team's SS going forward? if BB signs an older starting caliber safety to a short term deal then perhaps he feels Wilson will need a year or two to develop more. if he drafts a safety in rounds 1 or 2 i believe that means he sees Wilson as nothing more than a career backup. hopefully neither of the 2 happen meaning BB believes Wilson is ready and able, allowing the team to address other needs early in the draft. 

2. how highly does BB value the signing of Armond Armstead? if the rumors are true and Armstead equates to a late 1st round draft pick then i doubt he drafts another in the 1st or 2nd rounds. 

these question marks are cause for concern for fans, but to BB they are a way to hide his cards as he could go in any direction.

1) I think we saw enough of Wilson to see he was not yet ready

2) Rumors that he was worth a late 1, but NFL personel peg him as a 3 or 4. This years #3 Bequette played 29 snaps all year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

heading into FA and the draft there are 2 important questions on D that only BB has knowledge of-

1. does BB see Tavon Wilson as the team's SS going forward? if BB signs an older starting caliber safety to a short term deal then perhaps he feels Wilson will need a year or two to develop more. if he drafts a safety in rounds 1 or 2 i believe that means he sees Wilson as nothing more than a career backup. hopefully neither of the 2 happen meaning BB believes Wilson is ready and able, allowing the team to address other needs early in the draft. 

2. how highly does BB value the signing of Armond Armstead? if the rumors are true and Armstead equates to a late 1st round draft pick then i doubt he drafts another in the 1st or 2nd rounds. 

these question marks are cause for concern for fans, but to BB they are a way to hide his cards as he could go in any direction.

armond will really have to coem on from what hes been to be something more than a little help.

re

"if BB signs an older starting caliber safety to a short term deal then perhaps he feels Wilson will need a year or two to develop more. if he drafts a safety in rounds 1 or 2 i believe that means he sees Wilson as nothing more than a career backup. hopefully neither of the 2 happen meaning BB believes Wilson is ready and able, allowing the team to address other needs early in the draft. "

the only problem with this is bb is not necessarily always right, esp with wrs and dbs. and esp if they listen well, do what they are told and are likeable. for example, we addressed dmc/talib sit a year and a half after we could have.

so far, the talb sit looks like  a very poor rd 2 pick and an ok pick if it were 4-7

Sections
Shortcuts