Pass Rush Needed ASAP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Pass Rush Needed ASAP!

Mark Sanchez looked like Joe Namath.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Pass Rush Needed ASAP!

and where would u like us to get this from?  Trades are almost unhead of in the NFL. Mankins can't be traded till he is signed. (Or he needs to be given permission to speak to a team, make a contract etc, then we need to like what that team is offering.)  We are 1 more great draft from the top of the mountain.  Then we just need to mature and improve. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I blame the defensive coordinator for not being able to make the appropirate adjustments after the Jets made their adjustments.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

when banta cain is your best pass rusher...you need to improve...bill chose not to

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

we had what 3 sacks? 4? we were getting to the QB, the problem was Butler was exposed, the worked him like a Thai giver of pleasure* at funk-a-ho* competition.

My issue is why did the offense go away from what worked so well previously? they marched up and down the field throwing to the tight ends, welker and edlemen, with the occasional deep shot to moss, but in the second half it seemed like they kept trying to go deep to moss and it resulted in to interceptions and multiple incompletions.

*censored

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

So you think that Cinderella Sanchez looked like Joe Namath?
    I have to disagree he looked sober to me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Pass Rush Needed ASAP!:
    [QUOTE]So you think that Cinderella Sanchez looked like Joe Namath? I have to disagree he looked sober to me.
    Posted by War-Eagle[/QUOTE]

LOL...I know...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]when banta cain is your best pass rusher...you need to improve...bill chose not to
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Gerald Warren looked good too...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Pass Rush Needed ASAP!:
    [QUOTE]Mark Sanchez looked like Joe Namath. Thoughts?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]
    Think Namath was completely off base with his evaluation of Sanchez. He is very affective throwing on the run.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pass Rush Needed ASAP! : What adjustments are supposed to be made to deal with an opponent who plays desperation football and overachieves grossly?
    Posted by STP43FAN[/QUOTE]
    This is your 6th take on overachieving. You are 12. Get a life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Umm the past two games the pass rush has looked more than fine. Cunningham looked great out there yesterday Warren had two sacks and Tully got one as well.

Thats 3 sacks in a game along with constant QB pressure. I really hope this post was sarcasm. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

The pass rush and pressure was fine, in fact near dominant in early part of the first half. However, the Jets threw some changes at the Pats defense in the 2nd half and the defense (in total) did not react well. Particularly when Sanchez used the naked bootleg, it placed a lot of pressure on the secondary and right now the youngsters back there are not capable of handeling that type of pressure. Face it the Pats took butt a whupping yesterday, and now its time to see how the react.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

Pass rush has looked better than expected. Are you watching the same game? Really!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

[QUOTE]The pass rush and pressure was fine, in fact near dominant in early part of the first half. However, the Jets threw some changes at the Pats defense in the 2nd half and the defense (in total) did not react well. Particularly when Sanchez used the naked bootleg, it placed a lot of pressure on the secondary and right now the youngsters back there are not capable of handeling that type of pressure. Face it the Pats took butt a whupping yesterday, and now its time to see how the react.
    Posted by Shadowcpt[/QUOTE]

I agree with the 10th Mtn here, plus the lack of offense kept the defense on the field much too long

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Of the five hundred things the Pats did poorly Sunday this is probably the one thing they did well.