Pass Rush

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Pass Rush

Anyone want to sugar coat the weakness from last year, and now it's looking like this year too?

Someone fool me into believing we're, OK?

I know what can make this team stronger all the way around on D.  This will help our secondary, our LB's in coverage... any guesses?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Pass Rush

"Someone fool me into believing we're, OK?"

Why bother?  I think you should just find a new team to root for....You know one that's going to be OK.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Pass Rush:
    [QUOTE]"Someone fool me into believing we're, OK?" Why bother?  I think you should just find a new team to root for....You know one that's going to be OK.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

ahahahaha, call it how I see it tcal, and don't question my appreciation for my team.  I'm not trying to be overly optimistic about something that looked pretty bad. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]"Someone fool me into believing we're, OK?" Why bother?  I think you should just find a new team to root for....You know one that's going to be OK.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

And what confuses me more is that you called out the RB's in another post... why so harsh to say I should root for another team? Hypocritical sir.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

7-9 U mark my words... 3rd. place this yr. Bill wants 2 do it all by himself without Charlie and Romeo this is what we end up with "SQUAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pass Rush : And what confuses me more is that you called out the RB's in another post... why so harsh to say I should root for another team? Hypocritical sir.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    I dont know much about football, only what RUSSG tells me (usually always wrong) so I have to agree with you. The defense is not so good and its going to be another year where Tom Brady will have to score 45 points a game to win or more

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Calling out a player and quitting on your team are two different things. 

Your statement says The Patriots are not OK as a team and you would like someone to fool you into believing they will be OK.....your own words.

I believe we will win the Super Bowl even though I don't like Maroney or Wilhite.

If that's not what you ment or it just came out wrong then I apologize for tell you to find a new team to root for.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Why does he have to rrot for a new team he is absolutly right! I love this team and have for many years based on what i have seen so far there is no reason to believe that this years D wont be reminiscent of lastt years. We may be in a little trouble but i will be there with them all year!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Fear not is in order. The Patriots are a young new defense and need time to grow. I do beleive the offense will allow them that time by scoring many points in games this season. With all that being said be not hateful towards each other and enjoy the growth as it comes. Rome was not built in a day and when complete lasted almost one thousand years. Not bad I would say although Tom Brady only has maybe 4 to 5 years left let us not despair in haste. Pip Pip!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Calling out a player and quitting on your team are two different things.  Your statement says The Patriots are not OK as a team and you would like someone to fool you into believing they will be OK.....your own words. I believe we will win the Super Bowl even though I don't like Maroney or Wilhite. If that's not what you ment or it just came out wrong then I apologize for tell you to find a new team to root for.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Jesus..... I called out the entire D actually, how did you miss that! the damn post is called "Pash Rush"  and thats what I talked about! You know what, forget it.. obviously I hate the Patriots and their going to get 50 sacks this season... forget it.. I'm freakin done...

My point was I think this pass rush is dismal at best.

This post is now officially tainted, and lost it's purpose, which it actually never had apparently, no I take it back, it's purpose is to prove that I apparently do not like my Patriots or believe in them... even though I do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

In Response to Pass Rush:
    [QUOTE]Anyone want to sugar coat the weakness from last year, and now it's looking like this year too? Someone fool me into believing we're, OK? I know what can make this team stronger all the way around on D.  This will help our secondary, our LB's in coverage... any guesses?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

You are dead on.  For some reason this team doesn't care much about a pass rush or a running back.  And next year when Moss leaves they will have no deep threat.  I think it's time for a change in the way they think. Every coach on that sideline looked very concerned last night.  Like they know they are in trouble and fear what is coming.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Is this guy for real? lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Wanna elaborate on that? Because I am.  Lets hear it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Pass rush will not come from players, our pass rushers are not good enough.... Get it through your head people....
    Pass rush will come from scheme, more specifically blitzing at the right times and good coverage in the secondary. I dont think you can take anything from a pre-season game because none of us know what kind of game plan they had and what kind of defense they were playing. Everyone needs to relax... Defense is gonna take time to develop.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The pass-rush wasn't that bad yesterday. The pressured Bradford, Bradford just had a pair on him. He stood in the pocket and made the throws regardless of the impending hits. They got after him, but the check-downs were left open in zone coverages and the DBs were looking for the run too much and that led the WRs being left open. 

It's still preseason, the Pats looked worst last preseason around this time. Jason Campbell posted 315 yards on them. 

I'd prefer it if Sanders and Wilhite were giving their walking papers. Neither was any good last year, neither got any better this year. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Essentially - Wait n' see what happens in the Regular seaon. 
    Got it.  Just can't help think about last years Rush, and comparing it to this years so far regardless of Pre-season.  Same 7-Front without Warren now.  It just doesn't look promissing.  Of course I am holding out hope for it to "come together", and I guess that's what I have to go off of. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Essentially - Wait n' see what happens in the Regular seaon.  Got it.  Just can't help think about last years Rush, and comparing it to this years so far regardless of Pre-season.  Same 7-Front without Warren now.  It just doesn't look promissing.  Of course I am holding out hope for it to "come together", and I guess that's what I have to go off of. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    There's a good man. Keep your hopes alive, time is young and there is room for growth.  Even though there are doubts of the defensive units, the offense looks quit chipper I must say and will be scoring points in many ways.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

and we still havent seen cunnigham yet. he is the one edge player we have that can be described as explosive. hopefully he can bring that to game day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

7-9

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pass Rush:
    [QUOTE]I know what can make this team stronger all the way around on D.  Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

You not making stoopid posts like this

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pass Rush : Jesus..... I called out the entire D actually, how did you miss that! the damn post is called "Pash Rush"  and thats what I talked about! You know what, forget it.. obviously I hate the Patriots and their going to get 50 sacks this season... forget it.. I'm freakin done... My point was I think this pass rush is dismal at best. This post is now officially tainted, and lost it's purpose, which it actually never had apparently, no I take it back, it's purpose is to prove that I apparently do not like my Patriots or believe in them... even though I do.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Quit blaming Jesus

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

cunnigham will never ever ever see the field in his career, so stop talking about him, HE'S A CRABLE CLONE....

See my Pic, THATS THE GOOD OL DAYS, U CAN KISS THAT GOODBYE...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pass Rush : You not making stoopid posts like this
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Useless.  Why even post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Getzo, I'm with you on the rush, it's not there and it won't be this year. It wasn't there last year either. There is a lack of talent on this D and it's got to privately kill this staff that coaches them. They must be asking who is picking these guys and what is the philosophy. The draft has become a broken record; trade down, select undersized corner, trade down select undersized corner, trade up, select guard tackle combination kid that can't play either. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo, I'm with you on the rush, it's not there and it won't be this year. It wasn't there last year either. There is a lack of talent on this D and it's got to privately kill this staff that coaches them. They must be asking who is picking these guys and what is the philosophy. The draft has become a broken record; trade down, select undersized corner, trade down select undersized corner, trade up, select guard tackle combination kid that can't play either. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Now I can only agree with one part of your statement, and that's the part about the not having a pass rush. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

they have no pass rush.......post what you want say what you want..........other teams made moves and picked up people and yes we resigned most of our top people we haven't made a good signing on defense in a while....while we let alot of people leave......bash me all you want ....we have no pass rushers.......period.............we won't have 25 sacks this year..........

Sections
Shortcuts