Pass the time debate...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Pass the time debate...

Which Pats team was better?  2003 or 2004?

I liked the defense on the 2003 team...they were monsters that year.  Go figure that in the SB, they got lit up like a Christmas tree...but I thought with big Ted Washington brought in late, they were just shutdown.  Ty Poole came on strong, Law had another strong year...we got some great contributions from the rookie class that year...Asante Samuel, Eugene Wilson, Dan Klecko...Koppen took over later in the year.  I dunno...I thought 2003 was better defensively.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Pass the time debate...

2004. Dillon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

yup gotta go with 2004 as the best. pretty much the only time we had a solid running game for brady

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

2004.. they had to be better to repeat given this was their 3rd appearance in the SB in 4 years.  You can imagine the target they had on their backs then!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

As Babe said Dillion.

The NFL Feared the Pats, even though they played the under dog card going against Phili.

Probably best bunch at WR before 07.
    \
    D was stout. 

This was a year when I never worried about the team the Pats played.. no one made me think 'we could lose this game'.  I Miss those days, now you never know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

2004 Dillon.  2004 team had to be one of the best teams to win the SB the last 10 years, maybe the best.  Hardly and weaknesses.  Great run D, Great pass D, Running O, Passing O.  Stacked from top to bottom.

Sections
Shortcuts