Pat fans can't have it both ways...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Pat fans can't have it both ways...

Folks some are saying the Pats are cheap because they don't pay big bucks for some guys.
    Well you can't pay big bucks to every one or even a bunch. If you do that you end up with even worse players for the rest of the team.

I find it funny that right now there are several threads concerning the way the Pats sign players.

It worked and NO one complained when the won the SBs and just missed another but now some of you are complaining.

They have a good team not a great one. This is not the Pats from 2 years ago. Things have changed. With the Pats it has also been more than player change.
    Show me another team that has lost so many coaches and FO people to other teams in such a short time.

Considering all in all winning the division this year was a pretty good accomplishment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Pat fans can't have it both ways...

Finally, someone makes sense around here...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Come on Jim, one and done is only acceptable on the Sox Board.  Not here.  It's either win it all or complete failure.Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Jim, I think people are looking for answers to fix a team that got pushed around the field on many different occasions this year. We didn't lose a playoff game today, we got out muscled and bullied for about the 5th time this year. I'm personally a pragmatist and when we lose it's over and I move on but your post stinks of sanctimony and you must provide a proper grieving time for the hardcore fans. People want things fixed and that is what some people think is wrong. They may be right too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

Jim is on the money!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

ewhite is right...........
    I won't degrade the players or call out individuals but things are needing to change.  The playcalling has been suspect all year, that needs to change. We are carrying individuals on this team that aren't producing or playing to the calibre their position calls for,that needs to change. The talent evaluation the last few years although has had some success is failing when picking up retread free agents who aren't capable of performing at the major league level. I'm tired of hearing the same excuses..failing at all 3 phases, other team played better.....come on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

There is alot complaining about the players in which I dont cant argue with, but the real issue is the staff and front office.  Since 2005 NE has lost Crennel, Weis, Mangina, McDaniels, Pioli, the gm thats in ATL (forgot his name).  Those are crucial pieces to the success of this organization.  BB has taken on the roll for all of these individuals and I believe what we saw this year is a result of that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

you must provide a proper grieving time for the hardcore fans.

W.........T............F is that.................
    Oh please come on I've been a fan since 1960 and watched them play at Fenway. A proper grieving time is for when a friend or family member dies not a freakin football team's last game lost.

If people are freakin' grieving because the Pats lost their lives are pretty damn shallow and void of real human contact I'd say.

RS, Pats, Celts Bruins whomever it's just a game and you should just enjoy the ride and BTW just because they lost you shouldn't be GRIEVING come on that's just dumb.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Totally agree Jim!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I agree. In a salary capped league you have to be smart with your maoney and the palyers you sign. That is why Bill and his staff try and find FOOTBALL players. If they do well in the end the money comes to them if they earn it. Not like a lot of the overpayed losers (insert any Oakland number one pick in the past decade) you see who hasn't proved anything except they were good angainst a lot of college kids who never see the NFL.

Sections
Shortcuts