Pat Kirwan Raving About Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

Re: Pat Kirwan Raving About Pats

Great story. Thanks for posting the link. I love Belichick's quote at the end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I've always liked this guy :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

OMG is this really news? Please....until football season starts these wacko's will write just about anything....Wouldnt Lindsey Lowhands look great in a Patriot Cheerleader outfit? oh Yum Yums!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Pat Kirwan Raving About Pats:
    [QUOTE]OMG is this really news? Please....until football season starts these wacko's will write just about anything....Wouldnt Lindsey Lowhands look great in a Patriot Cheerleader outfit? oh Yum Yums!
    Posted by LittleLazJunior[/QUOTE]

gotta be Stumper

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat Kirwan Raving About Pats : gotta be Stumper
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

Ohh gosh no...That man is evil and mean and just plain kookamungha! Im lilLazJunior you brute!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat Kirwan Raving About Pats : Ohh gosh no...That man is evil and mean and just plain kookamungha! Im lilLazJunior you brute!
    Posted by LittleLazJunior[/QUOTE]

Just gives me another idiot with moronic opinions to ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Kirwan and Tim Ryan on Sirius radio are two of the most knowledgable people to listen talk about the game. They make a point to raise the fans depth of knowledge. Getting a high praising report from this guy is as good as it gets. It is an educated opinion!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I had Sirius radio for a few years, I was driving alot and needed something.  Of all the NFL radio teams, the only one I genuinely liked (Bob Papa and Shannon Sharpe were entertaining but not accurate) was the Ryan/Kirwan team.  All about reality, and when they had someone on, the questions were good, and they called BS when they heard it.  I don't think we will be great just because they said so, but I know if they were impressed by a guy, he's good.  How all that comes together is still unknown, but if they say the attitude is good, then it is.  And they sure understand the game from a technical perspective.  I was impressed by a few D line guy interviews they did when they asked a guy about his technique and how he would adapt to the teams new assignment for him, you knew if the guy was solid or not, and later the guy performed as they predicted based on his answers.  Not magicians, REAL solid football analysts who know contracts (always talking about guy's paragraph 5's) and alot of the front office manuverings as well as players and technical aspects of the game.  I have let my subscription go as my job changed, but i wish i could still get these guys daily.  What a great team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Talk about it..............................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Kirwan has a good take on the Patriots. This is a team full of young talent. Hopefully many of them such as Chung, Mayo, Butler, Meriweather etc... are ready to take the next step and become dominant. It is in the making that this defense will likely become dominant in the next few years IMO, could it be as early as this year? Maybe. Will be interesting to see what Spikes and Cunningham contribute as rookies. I wish they could get Mankins in the fold.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady2Moss7...   the young talent on this team seems to spook most Pats fans.  Unproven, inconsistent, not many big names causes many to long for the glory days of Bruschi, McGinnest, Harrison et al.  As Kirwan noted, this team is intent on making a name for themselves by not looking to the past.  Many Pats' fans need to take that approach too.  BB and his team know what they are doing and with the players they have in the fold they feel can get the job done.  That is what matters the most, the confidence the players have in themselves and the coach in them.  Thankfully, the team does not have a "sky is falling" mentality that we see from many posters here.

Sections
Shortcuts