Pat Kirwan's QB Rankings

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Pat Kirwan's QB Rankings

Of course Cassel is rated above Sanchez, why wouldn't he be?

He put up 27 touchdowns and only 7 interceptions last year compared to Sanchez who had 17 touchdowns and 13 int's.

A 93 QB rating vs a 75.3 QB rating, its no contest.

Cassel only had 450 attempts compared to Sanchez and his 503 pass attempt yet Cassell trumped Sanchez in everything but Yardage, and even then the difference was only 175 yards. If you look at who Cassel was throwing to and the multitude of weapons Sanchez has, its clear Cassell did a lot more with a lot less.

lol, I don't know why I decided to research all of this but Im sure some Yets troll will stroll in here eventually to tell us how Great Sancheeze really is.Undecided

I would also include Cassell in the top 15, just not over Shaub who, IMO, is a good QB. I would put Cassell over Carson Palmer who has looked rather mediocre since coming backfrom injury a few years back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Didja catch the dig on the Sanchize? 

"but needs to improve on his passing with only 29 touchdowns in 33 regular-season games."

Needs to improve on his passing, huh?  That's like saying Laurence Maroney needs to improve on his running.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the quarterbacks are listed in alphabetical order within each tier- kirwan is not saying cassel is better than sanchez or brady is better than brees.
    he probably shouldnt have put numbers in front of the qbs name

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Pat Kirwan's QB Rankings:
    [QUOTE]the quarterbacks are listed in alphabetical order within each tier- kirwan is not saying cassel is better than sanchez or brady is better than brees. he probably shouldnt have put numbers in front of the qbs name
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for pats fans.  Rusty is the loudest most obmoxious and condescending poster on this board, and he's usually wrong like here.  We all know he's got reading comprehension problems as proven once again here, but you'd think that once he realized this he'd tone himself down a bit.  Clearly he doesn't feel the embarrassment the common man would by spewing incorrect material so frequently.  Sorry guys.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Lil boy faust - Call me Daddy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Russ, it does appear it's only alphabetical.

Isn't Rogers the best QB last year? I've seen most people here argue that Brady is better than Manning because he has more rings and I'm one of them. Now if that's true than isn't Rogers the best last year?

In the end I'm not interested in Brady getting MVP's the same as when I ignore Manning getting them. It's all about winning the superbowl......nothing else matters, that's what the game is about.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Got a question here, in group B eli is over ben ,how is this when clearly ben has more success and won more superbowls?O and noticed they left out eli's superbowl too.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers, Rivers.......http://60maxpowero.com/index.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat Kirwan's QB Rankings : You're both pretty dumb. It's in alphabetical order?   Are you this stupid? What is incorrect? Pat Kirwan's rankings?  You just don;t like it. It's by tier.  He has each QB in bunches.  It's irrelevant if it's in alphabetical order in each tier or not.  He's looking at stats, hence why he explained each choice and why Sanchez is below Cassel. The point is Brady is #1 and Cassel is a better performer than Sanchez.  I still  have no idea why a team like the Vikings didn't invest in Cassel over Favre. Huge, huge mistake. They said they couldn't afford Cassel, yet they gave Favre 16 million.   Oh my good god. As someone above mentioned, Cassel's numbers DWARF Sanchez's.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Nice spin dum bass.  

It doesn't matter how you try to cover yourself now.  It's par for the course for you, my friend.  Make yourself look like an idiot, then spew more crap in an attempt to cover up. 

This is hilarious: 

It's by tier. He has each QB in bunches. It's irrelevant if it's in alphabetical order in each tier or not. He's looking at stats, hence why he explained each choice and why Sanchez is below Cassel.

Or maybe Kirwan is simply grouping them by 5 and not ranking within the tier.  He doesn't specify anywhere that he has ranked players within a tier.  And he has alphabatized each tier.  How in the world can you actually think you know what Kirwan was thinking? 

The only thing worse than being stupid is being Rusty - Arrogant AND Stupid. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I still  have no idea why a team like the Vikings didn't invest in Cassel over Favre. Huge, huge mistake. They said they couldn't afford Cassel, yet they gave Favre 16 million. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Forgetting for the moment that the decision to go with Favre almost worked, Chilly never had any intention of going young with his quarterback. His abject refusal to admit that he screwed the pooch with the Tarvaris Jackson pick set that franchise back five years (not to mention ultimately costing him his job).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

To me he's just putting them into groups (tiers) and saying debate the rank within that group.  He should have labeled it group 1 and then a thru e for the five players for clarification.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

everybody knows the giants dline deserved mvp. almost every throw eli threw on the final drive  couldve been picked-

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat Kirwan's QB Rankings : Oh, you mean how Brady stumbled into his first SB  (and SB MVP) due to the infamous "Tuck" Rule, the defense and not having to score a TD but just get Venitieri into FG range-where he has always been one of the most clutch? Brady's MVP in that game was because he was the QB and voters have little guts or imagination because there were probably 5 other Pats who should have received it over him. What were his stats again? Not that impressive if I remember. Now Eli, he led his team 83 yards in 2:00 when he had to score a TOUCHDOWN. Somehow he also managed to convert 4 3rd and longs (and not 10 yards but 12 and 15 yds). Funny, King, someone as superior as you should remember these things. How can you be a genius with such a poor memory?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

well there is at least three that i can remeber- samuels drop near the sideline- meriweathers over-the-head drop close to the goalline and the famous tyree catch which coud've gone anywhere- i think the giants-pats superbowl was one of the all time games- i think its a fact that eli manning was not a major factor in the outcome- but i guess different people can see things different ways-
    and it is somewhat of a cop out to give special credit to a position and not a player- but the giants dline was so ferocious they desrve special credit i think it was all on them- jints, do you really think otherwise? i thought i was being noncontroversial