Pat Patriot vs. Flying Elvis

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Pat Patriot vs. Flying Elvis

Thanks for sharing your observations Laz. It's just a concept that could be tweaked a number of ways. It's actually very reminicent of the Captain America costume. I like the one you posted, it is unusual, though I'm not sure it would look so good to see in a game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

I couldn't agree more with lazarus' first post. I always hated the panzy look of the old uniforms. That being said, my favorite hat is my red Pat Patriot hat. It tells people I've been a fan for a very long time. But I'm not trying to intimidate opponents am I? The new logo and uniforms by a long shot.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

wow ... that really is a cool original logo
    (thanks for sharing King)

I'm onboard with going back to the original , original.

( I wonder if anybody showed up at the inaugaral Pat Patriot logo game and protested the change ? LOL )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Don't really like either.  The logos (old and new) are the only things I don't like about the Pats.  In my opinion, logos shouldn't have faces on them--not Pat's and especially not Elvis's.  

The original logo--which Rusty kindly shared--is much more to my liking.  

Sections
Shortcuts