Pat Patriot vs. Flying Elvis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Pat Patriot vs. Flying Elvis

ALL:

Found the Pats uni they proposed some time back...  Rest of the uni svx imo (top ain't bad-shoulder pads and red silver scheme up top).  But from abs/chest on down=Yikes.  Like I said Captain America meets village people.  But it's the helmet I wish they'd offer a side viewing of, b/c imho, it looks just tight...

Pats_display_image

Just doing the spandex armings in silver...silver (not white) numbers.  And the bottoms in red as well...with just a small line or star or whatever (maybe) in silver...and the sox the same red.  Good grief=Just keep the belt buckle the same color.
    They could've even worked off the side stripes on the helmet...where how on the helmet they're longer, then they work their way done a bit in length (front view of helmet side stripes)...Then on the shoulders...just could've kept the same dang thing goin'...The stripes could've been EXACTLY like the helmet= Width wise, longer up top, then a bit sorter.  Same colors as still on jersey=Red jersey with silver stripes...but these warrior-like tribal stripes in horizontal like they do on the helmet.  That'd be just insane.  Why do they feel the need to make it just so absurdly overcomplicated?  It's like 1970's night out at the disco "busy"...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Thanks for sharing your observations Laz. It's just a concept that could be tweaked a number of ways. It's actually very reminicent of the Captain America costume. I like the one you posted, it is unusual, though I'm not sure it would look so good to see in a game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Pat Patriot vs. Flying Elvis:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for sharing your observations Laz. It's just a concept that could be tweaked a number of ways. It's actually very reminicent of the Captain America costume. I like the one you posted, it is unusual, though I'm not sure it would look so good to see in a game.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Thanx (I'll always take credit), but that was some proposed Nike or Reebok design (Google it, they have all the NFL teams).  Imo, it started off simply great, but they ran away with it by the chest and sides, and by the time they got to the belt-buckle, it was Saturday Night Fever boogie time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

I couldn't agree more with lazarus' first post. I always hated the panzy look of the old uniforms. That being said, my favorite hat is my red Pat Patriot hat. It tells people I've been a fan for a very long time. But I'm not trying to intimidate opponents am I? The new logo and uniforms by a long shot.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

wow ... that really is a cool original logo
    (thanks for sharing King)

I'm onboard with going back to the original , original.

( I wonder if anybody showed up at the inaugaral Pat Patriot logo game and protested the change ? LOL )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Don't really like either.  The logos (old and new) are the only things I don't like about the Pats.  In my opinion, logos shouldn't have faces on them--not Pat's and especially not Elvis's.  

The original logo--which Rusty kindly shared--is much more to my liking.