Pat White In Pat's Future???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

He Impressed The HELL OUT ME!!!! I Think This Guy Can Throw The Ball BETTER THAN THE 2 TOP QB'S, I Can See Him Being Picked By BB. In BB WE TRUST!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

With the 1st round pick?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thachosenone87. Show thachosenone87's posts

Last time i check this post was about pat white. man i would love to see him in a pats jersey. another weapon to tha arsenal. we would run the real wildcat he can and he has a good arm. bill all i gotta say is make it happen

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

If we can get him in the later rounds that would be huge. I'm sure BB would know exactly how to use him in the offense. Its kinda scary thinking about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The problem is he's only 6 feet. Great measurables the issue is where he lines up (WR or RB); he ain't taking Brady's place at QB any time soon. Both Stafford and Sanchez will probably go to teams that suck; thus making their route to become quality NFL QBs tougher. I've seen White go as high as mid- second and as low as mid-4th.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

If he's still there when our comp pick rolls around (thank you, Asante!) then I say we take him, but not before then.

He could be a great WR/RB/Wildcat/Slash guy, as well as a punt returner and third-string QB. Because of his versatility, he has value--but that's precisely why I expect some other team to scoop him up long before the 3rd/4th rounds, which is where I think a developmental player with starter upside should go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

he seems a lot like matthew slater...maybe a little better.

noel devine, now youre talkin to me

not sure where pat white is projected, but Kory Sheets, RB Purdue has some flair, vision and speed. wow. reminds me of either westbrook or portis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

I believe Noel Devine has a great future in the NFL as kickoff / punt returner but I do not believe he has the size to play the rb position aside from maybe a 3rd down back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

ok

how is maurice jones drew and steve slaton and leon washington and darren sproles doing?

good third down backs HAVE A LOT OF VALUE

more than our FIRST DOWN back Maroney

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

I've watched Pat White play for 4 seasons and even attended his final game in Mountaineer field and I've always felt he's demonstrated a great feel for the passing game. He has a future in the NFL as a qb.

What's strange here is I was definitely in a minority on this assessment until recently.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Re: Pat White In Pat's Future???

I was a doubter until I saw him in action. He's the real deal and most drafts have him around 120, hope BB sees what I did and grabs him.  He could line up as a RB take a direct snap run wide draw in the defense and take it downfield, or back to TB then DT or run it for a great gain or receive a pass or be a decoy. Lots of possibilities. What say you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Re: Pat White In Pat's Future???

This man is very intriguing. Imagine what BB could do with this guy on the field. He could be a nightmare for opposing DC's. It would be fun to watch. I don't think he will be drafted before the third round but.....what the hell do I know!

Sections
Shortcuts