Pat White or Julian Edelman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Pat White or Julian Edelman?

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wheres-Pat-White.html

In an unexpected development, Pat White wasn't at training camp Friday with the Miami Dolphins.

Last year's second-round quarterback wasn't present along with reserve cornerback Evan Oglesby.

Per the Palm Beach Post, there are rumors that the Dolphins are trying to trade or cut the former West Virginia star.

White is on the bubble to even make the team.

Last year, White completed none of five attempts in the Wildcat and rushed for 81 yards with one fumble.

White has griped about his status previously on Twitter, saying he would rather quit football than move to wide receiver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman?

JE all the way, White is a BUST

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

Edelman all the way. I love his attitude during interviews. And he is a lot of fun to watch as a young receiver. He keeps battling for yardage until the whistle blows. White is a bust and thats to bad. He was a good Qb at WVU.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Think it is still too early in White's career to call the guy a bust . . . I think he will be picked up and may produce with the right team.  Heck the Pats are still looking for a third QB (and someone to battle for the backup position) and you never no . . . so never say never!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

if he is cut i wouldn't mind trying him as 3rd QB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman?:
    [QUOTE]  Think it is still too early in White's career to call the guy a bust . . . I think he will be picked up and may produce with the right team.  Heck the Pats are still looking for a third QB (and someone to battle for the backup position) and you never no . . . so never say never!!!
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]
    Zac Robinson is doing ok so far for a rookie, given that we haven't seen him in a game yet.  However, I'm still waiting for Julian Edelman to show Tom Brady up.  Last January Brady accused Edelman at a press conference of having a woefully inaccurate arm.  Why would Brady say such a thing?  Inquiring minds want to know.  By way of comparison, has Brady ever criticized BenJarvus Green-Ellis's passing skills?  No, because BJGE doesn't throw the football and never will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, Edelman actually was involved with COMPLETED passes last year, making this no contest at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"However, I'm still waiting for Julian Edelman to show Tom Brady up.  Last January Brady accused Edelman at a press conference of having a woefully inaccurate arm.  Why would Brady say such a thing?  Inquiring minds want to know."

If you heard Brady talk, it was all said tongue in cheek.  He was smiling and goofing around when he said it.  You probably just read the transcript and took it at it's face value.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"Parcells has never totally understood how important every draft pick is, especially when you are trying to build, not just fill in holes on a great team."

Yeah, because we all know that Belichick has never had a 2nd round choice that hasn't panned out.Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

unfortunetly for pat white, the phins got their hands on thigpen...who is a very athletic QB and can actually throw the ball down the field

that being said...id be surprised if the phins still dont find a use for white

and you absolutely have to laugh at crusty, as if a BB 2nd round pick has never been a bust before

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Of course he has had a bust in the 2nd. Who hasn't? What does that have to do with drafting a QB if Henne is your man when you are trying to build a team? You have far more room for error when you hit more than you miss early in a draft or late in a draft, for that matter. When you score gems late in the draft which BB has a knack for a 2nd rd pick totally missed is not as bad. For a team trying to catch someone like NE, it is. Get it?
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    they drafted pat white to be a trigger man for the wildcat...a ronnie brown that can throw if you will...didnt work out so well last year...oh well...try again or admit your mistake and move on

and dont worry...you will be caught soon enough...btw, brandon marshall and karlos dansby have been looking fantastic so far in camp...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I am sure every Dolphins looks "fantastic" in camp according to you or any Dolphins fan. I hope Marshall stays healthy for your sake, otherwise you'll be on suicide watch come October. Gov't job on a Sunday?
    actually...you see...because football is the national sport of florida...they beat writers down there really, really know what they are talking about

and why do you care when i post? when you buy the globe and can ban me, then i implore you to do so, until then s.t.f.u about it, k? thanks bye

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]No, because you said you only post here when you work.  I find it very strange that you choose to post here when you are NOT working. Why not post about Miami with Miami fans on a Miami board?  It just looks like you are trolling. I think you like the attention as a troll and are a very lonely person.  Good luck.
    no? no what...i didnt offer you a yes or no question...im very curious as to why you are obsessed with my posting habits

i mean i couldnt have possibly wandered onto the board because i saw the pats were interested in adewale ogunleye(former phin) and wanted to know what pats fans thought about it...no...that couldnt happen at all

im just trolling under your bridge crusty, ready to tax anyone who crosses

f***ing idiot

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]No, because you said you only post here when you work.  I find it very strange that you choose to post here when you are NOT working. Why not post about Miami with Miami fans on a Miami board?  It just looks like you are trolling. I think you like the attention as a troll and are a very lonely person.  Good luck.
    Russ, Bellichek's draft picks in the last 3 years have been pretty poor. In fact no one he's drafted in the last 3 years have even been considered a stand out player or even good for that matter. The only exception would be Mayo...maybe. There you go again with your attacks coming out of left field. You wonder why no one respects you on this board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy jimmy Jimmy...I am going to bust your chops for posting on a sunday, not because i care like Rusty but because as a rule I dont post from home unless something big happens. I mean come on bro that was valuable time you could have been using to smoke a bliz and you are on this place? come on bro get your head in the game hahaha
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    whats funnier is that i was watching tv, saw the pats interest in ogunleye...shortly after had the bubbler ready to rock and was playing NCAA football 11...canes at buckeyes in week 2 of my dynasty

but i saw this thread...and like a moth to a light...wham...im here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Julian hands down. Pat White is not even in the same sentence, physically, emotionally or otherwise. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman? : actually...you see...because football is the national sport of florida...
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Not to be picky Jimmy, but it would be the state sport. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman? : Not to be picky Jimmy, but it would be the state sport. 
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]
    touche...it was a long monday at the agency!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]lol!!! JimmyJack has had a long day trying fit in here on a NE Pats board.
    whats funnier is you sucking BB's hog all day, everyday and you thinking that it magically makes you fit in...when really, you are nothing but a c*** sucker

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Ohh......oh......oh!   We must have struck a nerv for ol' Jimmy Jack.  Enjoy fantasyworld, JackYourself.
    who is we? im talking to you...

and why would i want to go to such a place when you are already there?

at any rate...even as a die-hard phins fan...this thread is silly because edelman actually played last year...pat white barely had any time on the field...the answer is edelman by miles and miles...but not for QB

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

JimmyJack has over 2K posts on a Patriots board. I am an actual Pats fan and I have just broken 100.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Nah Pat White was a steal in the 2nd round because the Wildcat is here to stay and will transform the NFL.  I mean he was a mediocre college QB whose skill didn't translate to the NFL and refuses to change positions. So what?  He plays in the freaking Wildcat formation, people.  It'll never get old, just like when i bought all those Pogs in 1995.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]JimmyJack has over 2K posts on a Patriots board. I am an actual Pats fan and I have just broken 100.
    Posted by docmartin72[/QUOTE]
    i post alot in the sox and politics sections too...im not that dedicated to hatin on the pats

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]So you had the bowl ready to go Jimmy and you chose to come here? Dag bro you are addicted to more then just weed LOL NCAA ah? I am a Madden man myself LOL that and Call of Duty and the new UFC game lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    haha...multi-tasking my friend, multi tasking!

and yeah...i grew up a big canes fan too...i saw a phins-bucs(orange creme color) scrimmage for free in the old orange bowl...when the phins would do something good...the people stamped their feet and the whole place felt like it was coming down!

and love the duty as well...not so much into fighting games anymore...i think street fighter 2 back in the day wore me out on fighting games

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Nah Pat White was a steal in the 2nd round because the Wildcat is here to stay and will transform the NFL.  I mean he was a mediocre college QB whose skill didn't translate to the NFL and refuses to change positions. So what?  He plays in the freaking Wildcat formation, people.  It'll never get old, just like when i bought all those Pogs in 1995.
    Posted by Mike-J-D[/QUOTE]
    i sniff at a dig at tebow in here too...or maybe im reading into it too much...either way...carry on