Pat White or Julian Edelman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman?

.In Response to Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman?:
    [QUOTE]LoL love the street fighter name drop. I dont normally play fighting games but next to football MMA is my favorite sport and I love the UFC so it was a sport thing more then anything else. Plus i get stoned and create my own fighters which is bad a ss. And everyone who is a gamer loves the Duty bro. I loved the Nazi zombies in world at war and the Modern Warfare games are the beez kneez lol in fact I will smoke a bliz and shoot some terrorist just for good ol Jimmy tonight LOL You would have gotten extra points if you had mentioned Mike Tyson's Punch Out lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    yeah, ive been a call of duty guy since the 2nd one came out when the xbox 360 first came out...being a history major and an air force brat, COD just suc.ks me in like a hot blonde and i cant wait for black ops to come out as i feel like treyarch is a better(and still complete) developer than infinity ward is

never got into boxing though(games or the sport itself) as i was a big time karate guy in my youth so thats a no go on mike tyson's punch out

are you a 360er or a ps3er?

and on a related football note...pat white continues to look awful for the phins...i believe its only a matter of time before he is out and on his way back to playing baseball

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman?:
    [QUOTE]You were a History major and you write like that? 
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    i guess thats why i wasnt an english major...nor do i feel the need to write correctly on the internet if my intent can be easily enough understood without the useage of correct grammar

anyways who follows who around here? creep

irregardless of how you feel...you are still a small man

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy to answer your question I am a 360 man myself, how about you? How could you grow up in the Nintendo era and not love Punch Out? It was the bomb! lol I hear you though, one of the reasons I love MMA so much is I like all the different fight styles, its pretty cool watching a boxer fight a kick boxer or a wrestler fight a BJJ guy its a good time. I used to love boxing but the sport is all washed up now and MMA is just a better sport. If you were a Karate guy as a kid you should check out a UFC PPV sometime its a good time. Black ops is going to rock my world, they need to put a zombies mode on it though. Nazi zombies on world at war was the bomb. I know World at War was a different game developer but still it was great. And Pat White refuses to go to WR from what I hear so if he gets cut I am having a hard time thinking of a team that would sign him. The Eagles? maybe.
    same here man, screenname is the same as this if you ever want to kill some terrorists

i do find UFC to be alot more interesting than boxing is/was...but unfortunetly...dont really have the cash flow to buy those events so occassionally ill sneak over to SPIKE to catch some fights

id also love to see a commy zombie mode...and with the popularity of it from WAW, i cant see why they wouldnt bring it back in some form...even if its a downloadable feature that gets released later

i think the problem with pat white being a WR is that its something he has never done before and our depth at WR looks pretty nice now...with kory sheets tearing his ACL, he could be a 4th string RB though...thats about the best im hoping for now unless the plan is to cut him eventually

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat White or Julian Edelman? : Insecure much? Sheesh. Even when I try to joke with you you get your panties in a wad.   Why is it you post here again?  I chuckled at your History major comment because you wouldn't have made it out of an intro course with some of the words you choose, and yes, your grammar. You aren't one for attention to details or reading comprehension either, so it's surprising.  And English majors aren't far off from History majors either. Carry on, JimmyJack.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    A. you have said enough malicious things to me without any apology, so your humor is difficult to spot, fair enough?
    B. well i did make it through those intro courses...and the advanced ones...i guess my professors saw something you cant
    C. i was also passed through the state teaching licensure...so i guess the state thought well of my ability to read and comprehend
    D. yeah, english and history arent that far off...for being completely different courses and having completely different cirriculum

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I will have to look you up on COD sometime. Yea UFC PPV's are too much money i dont normally get them unless Kenny Florian is on the roster for the night. He is from Boston and is my favorite fighter. I am hoping he gets another title shot soon. And at this point my guess is you guys will cut White and he will be out of football. No one is willing to give him a shot at QB
    yeah, definitely...im almost always on if my marlins lose...what can i say...a bad day at the ball field makes me want to kill masses of people!

cant say ive seen florian fight...or at least to my best of my memory..ill have to look out for him

and i dont know...with how bad he has looked...and rumors of a return to baseball...if the phins werent interested in keeping white, im surprised they havent dumped him yet...unless he isnt much more than camp fodder or even they dont know what to do with him yet

but in a league with the raiders still in it...i never count anyone out...well except jamarcus russell...im more likely to play NFL football than he is from this point forward

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]How good was Pat White at baseball? Any idea? I will most likely be online tonight i will look up your tag and see if you are killing some folks lol my tag is Zombiekilla101 just so you know. And you should look Florian up on utube, I saw him hit a guy with an elbow to the face and he cut the guy so bad they stopped the fight right there and then. I mean it looks like this guys nose was going to fall off his face, such a good elbow lol he fought BJ Penn for the lightweight title last year and got beat bad but he will get another shot and bring the title home to beantown baby! lol I might be the only MMA fan on this forum hahaha
    word ill look ya up

and ill have to check it out...and as i learned in karate...elbows are dangerous weapons when used properly

as for pat white? i have no idea...im guessing if he is a QB in the NFL he is either a pitcher or an outfielder for baseball...and he is left handed...so he has that going for him...but i really like the depth the phins have at QB with henne, thigpen and pennington...i just hope that pennington is carrying a clipboard the whole year because id love to see what thigpen can do with the wildcat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

No contest Edelman is way better for our team. He's proved he can be a good receiver and return man in this league. Pat White hasn't proven squat.