PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!!

Here's the link to the Grand Jury Finding of Fact.  I do not see how anyone who reads this report can have any doubt on the despicable crimes that were perpetrated on children. The Monster who is the purp was given Carte Blanche to lure his victims and rape and molest them all over Penn State football territory.
    Palmero looked the other way, How Could he?

As for McQueary, a 28 year old man at the time he witnessed a 10 year old child raped. Well there isn't a hell hot enough. This was a CRIME. This bs about it being reported doesn't pass the smell test. There are a lot of heads to roll at  Penn State, not just Palmero.   And those who aren't criminally prosecuted will face civil suits.  And they will pay.

From CBS. Read it and weep.
    http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Here's some sick information - Sandusky wrote an autobiography.  The title - "Touched - The Jerry Sandusky Story". 

Also, here's some interesting "dot-connecting" from an article. 

According to the grand jury, then, here is how McQueary’s eyewitness account became watered down at each stage:

McQueary: anal rape.
    Paterno: something of a sexual nature.
    Schultz: inappropriately grabbing of the young boy’s genitals.
    Curley: inappropriate conduct or horsing around.
    Spanier: conduct that made someone uncomfortable.
    Raykovitz: a ban on bringing kids to the locker room.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/who_knew_what_about_jerry_sand.html

Sandusky has been under investigation since 2008 - 3 years. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Sadusky is beyond sick, he is one evil MF.  Preying on vulernable children and using his postion of power and authority to manipulate the system so he could carry out his attacks. Eveyone who looked the other way and tried to water down the brutality of the crimes should face criminal charges.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Paterno's reputation is kaput.  He used to be a great football coach.  So what. This cancels out everything good he may have ever done, and then some.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!! : I agree. Imagine being 28 years old and being a total wuss like that? Then the guy keep squiet about it to get promotions?  Creepy!  Fire and arrest him now!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 1000 percent. I read that grand jury report about vomitted.....unreal......those people failed those kids on every level of humanity. The entire staff should be fired and charged.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Paterno's reputation is kaput.  He used to be a great football coach.  So what. This cancels out everything good he may have ever done, and then some.  
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should tell Texas Pat who seems to think Paterno is being railroaded by the media. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!! : Maybe you should tell Texas Pat who seems to think Paterno is being railroaded by the media. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Texas pat is one of those guys who wants the media.  craves the media.  links to media in almost every post.  Acts like he wants to be a part of the media. 

Until the media writes something he disagree's with. 

What a joke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Question :

Considering Penn State head coach Tom Bradley was on staff while Sandusky was still coaching (raping) at Penn ~

Has anybody thought to ask Bradley:

WHAT HE KNEW ABOUT SANDUSKYS ACTIVITIES & THE REASON FOR HIS SUBSEQUENT BUM-RUSHED RETIREMENT ?

It's highly doubtful Bradley knew nothing .

Juz sayin' .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

His name taken off Championship trophy

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7233492/big-ten-removes-joe-paterno-name-championship-trophy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thankfully.  That was fairly swift of the Big Ten and well done. 

Good thing TP isn't on the Big Ten board.  He'd likely be the lone dissenter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Thankfully.  That was fairly swift of the Big Ten and well done.  Good thing TP isn't on the Big Ten board.  He'd likely be the lone dissenter.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

How you liking that 0-10 season?

Dec 1. Patriots 54 dolts 0

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I just wanted to say that after giving it some more thought and considering all of the available information that I was wrong about Paterno.  I still don't think there is currently enough proof to pursue him in a criminal case (although I wouldn't be surprised if such proof eventually came to light and there is pretty strong circumstantial evidence like Sandusky's "retirement", the 2002 allegations and the fact that it should be impossible for a sexual predator to be on campus for an additional 10 years without anyone noticing anything) and I think some of the conspiracy theories are a little outlandish, but he definitely failed to do the right thing here and should suffer the consequences.

It saddens me to say this because although I have no personal connection to PSU I always respected Paterno for expecting excellence from his players both on the field and in the classroom (something that is too often forgotten in modern CFB).  That being said I cannot in good conscience continue to defend him when his lack of action allowed a monster like Jerry Sandusky to continue unchecked for so long.

I tried to keep my previous arguments as civil as possible, but I apologize if I offended anyone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

PCM -

I too respect coaches who have expectations of decency and respect from their players.  On the other hand, it smacks of the worst kind of hypocrisy when they demonstrate personal behavior counter to their own preachings. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

well done pcmIV ...

Seeing someone cop to a change of heart ( or god forbid a mistake ) is a rare thing in life and even rarer on this blog sight .

I fear this sordid story is going to get worse before it gets better .

For me , the amazing thing now is that nobody seems to care that Tom Bradley , their current interim coach  , was on staff since before Sandusky retired and must have known something about the enabling of the Penn State Pedophile ...yet apparently he's getting a free pass from questioning .

WHAT DID BRADLEY KNOW & WHEN DID HE KNOW IT  ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

The facts on this story are only just beginning to become known. There will be plenty more of this type stuff to come out. why do you think this happened? I'm sure it's just part of his estate tax planning, and certainly not because of any particular knowledge he might have regarding a certain ex-assistant coach in his program.....RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/11/joe-paterno-1.html

Sections
Shortcuts