PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!!

Paterno was told a 10 year old boy was assaulted in the shower in his locker room by a long time assistant. He had the legal and moral responsibility to call law enforcement. Not just "report up.". As did the 28 year old McQueary who witnessed this vile act.

Assaulating a child in a shower. What happened to this 10 year old boy? Why didn't McQueary beat the ever lasting crap out of the Monster. Why didn't he call the law right then and there. If anyone has read (as I have) the graphic account of that shower assualt, you'll want to vomit your guts out.

Many other children were abused, molested, and violated by this Monster according to the grand jury finding of fact before and after the shower incident. There's no grey area here. Everyone and everyone who heard this account and did nothing, except take away the locker room keys form the Monster needs to be criminally prosecuted.
    A boy was assulaed in the most brutal manner. I've had to change words several times in the description of the incident. Apparently too controversial for the mods on this site. A child... and many more. Can't write the R word.
    I can't find the words to describe what slime I believe they all are.
    Good Riddance to Palmero.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Franco Harris is making an idiot out of himself all over TV trying to claim Paterno did his duty by telling his superior and thus shouldn't have been fired.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!!:
    [QUOTE]Where and what will happen to the teaching assistant who said he witnessed Sandusky performing this sick and disgusting acts? Is he being fired from whatever job he now holds?  Is he being put forth in the press as someone who should have gone to the authorities?  He went to his boss.  Paterno, listening to this accuser did his part and went to his boss.  His boss should have gone to the president and the president should have gone to authorities.  To say that it was Paterno's responsibility to automatically go to the police is wrong.  To say that Paterno was to completely believe and accept the word of the accuser is wrong. Personally, I believe all Pedophiles should, once found guilty, taken out back and shot.  They have absolutely NO REDEEMING QUALITIES and at the risk of offending all of you liberals that say he should be offered the opportunity to be 'rehabilitated', his behavior CANNOT ever be changed.  Set free, he will do it again. Now, where are all of you indignant people when it comes to Obama's AG who is crying that he 'wasn't aware' of guns going across the border?  Should he not be automatically fired?  People were murdered because of this stupid and ignorant decision to sell guns to criminals.  But, as is well noted, the AG is protected and defended by the same media that is crucifying Paterno.
    Posted by Fred6060[/QUOTE]

first its the wide receivers coach. 2nd if you see a child being raped in the showers, the first hing you think is to tell your head coch. morally wrong. you stop the act and call 911. ditto anyone up the chain once they knew. this is not an internal matter for a university (excpet when they decide to cover up teh crimes).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

potentially new and damning information (uncorroborated) being discussed on Sirius Mad Dog Radio. 

McQueary's father may have roomed with Sandusky in College.  If true, Wow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

I swear.. some of you people make me sick.  Everyone talks about Joe because he is the biggest name, but I think they all need to be drug behind a bus.  5 GROWN MEN had some sort of knowledge that Sandusky was molesting young boys and not a single one of them had the stones to do a thing about it.

Dont give me this crap about how he was old and senial.. the shower incident was 9 years ago.. my grandma is in her 70's and im pretty sure she would tell you its wrong to molest small children.

Some of you think this guy is a legend?  Shame on you!  You need to get your flippin priorities straight HATCH.  Football doesnt come before the life of a 10 year old boy, your blind willingness to follow this hack disgusts me.

FACT.  In 2002 Sandusky was caught with a 10 year old boy in the shower.
    FACT.  The information climbed the food chain.. past Paterno.
    FACT.  In 2003 a current Jacksonville Jaguar played Linebacker for Penn State.  He says that Sandusky was around the campus often.  Sandusky was head of a program called Second mile I believe.  A charity for KIDS! 

You do the math people.. Paterno and every other one of those scum bags KNEW he was a pedofile and held it in for 9 years.  Now Sandusky is being charged with 40 counts of sexual abuse to minors.  How many kids could have been saved if one of those guys had stepped up and done the right thing on day one!?  Joe Paterno fans need to get the heads back in reality.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

[QUOTE]THE ONLY RELEVANT QUESTION  IS: WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN THE SITUATION YOURSELF? WOULD YOU HAVE HAD THE MORAL FORTITUDE AND MORAL CERTAINTY TO USURP THE UNIVERSITY AND BRING THIS TO THE POLICE DIRECTLY? It is easier to abstractly pass judgement on others, it is much harder when we are in the situation ourselves and forced to make difficult moral choices. As much as I agree a crime was committed by Sandusky and Univ AD and VP in not going to the police, I am not sure I would have acted differently than JoePA if I were in the situation live and it was 9 years ago when it happened. Perhaps, that shows failing in my own moral character....I seek not to rationalize but rather to point out the difficulty of always trying to do the right thing.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

If a 10 year old boy is being molested in a shower by a 60 year old pedofile.. and you think its a tough choice on whether or not to step in.. I am truly sorry for the weak and pathetic excuse of a man you have chosen to become.

Not only would I have called the police, I would have had a hard time not putting Sanduskys head into the wall. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There is no argument here. There is no debate. There are no mitigating circumstances.

When it is reported to you, especially in your capacity as a manager of an institution, that crimes against children have been committed you have an obligation to process that information through the system and monitor the follow through of the situation. You don't just pass it along and then wash your hands of it if those who you have passed it to don't act appropriately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

This may not be popular but I believe that the majority of the people on this planet look the other way when bad things are happening. Crimes are unsolved because the people who know refuse to come out. Women are beat up by their husbands and neighbors do not want to get involved. It's none of our business we say. Police are corrupt and a code of honor prevents their fellow policeman to say anything about it. A friend buys stolen property or sells drugs on the side and since we are not involved we do nothing. The holocaust happens because millions of god fearing Germans look the other way. Thousands of kids are molested daily by the Catholic church yet millions donate money every sunday to the same institution. Looking the other way, not wanting to get involved in other people's business is something virtually every one here has done at least once. I know i have. Paterno deserved to be fired but I do not believe a life time of good works can be eliminated from a man's ledger. He gives scholarships to underpriviliged kids out of his own pocket. He has donated millions to charity he has contributed positively to many lives. As of yet neither he or the graduate assistant have been charged with a crime. Perhaps they should be, perhaps they will be. As of now he and the school administrators appear to have chosen to protect the schools reputation over the lives of young kids, but until all the facts come out in a court of law I do not know what Paterno was thinking or what his state of mind was or is when he and the administrators made the decision. Clearly they made the wrong choice and he is going to have to live with that the few years he has left on this planet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!! : If a 10 year old boy is being molested in a shower by a 60 year old pedofile.. and you think its a tough choice on whether or not to step in.. I am truly sorry for the weak and pathetic excuse of a man you have chosen to become. Not only would I have called the police, I would have had a hard time not putting Sanduskys head into the wall. 
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]fact he felt that enabled to do it right there and then with video cameras, security and coaches likely to be around says all we need to know. a caoch showering with a 10 yo says it all and spending that long in a shower or locker room has to raise a red flag with most people. they all turned the blind eye. huard saw him giving a bj to another 10 yo kid. he admitted to showering inappropriately to a cop and a mother and refused to put an end to that behavior. doesnt that say it all? in any town, people would talk and share that. no way noone heard the rumors and saw the blatant flaunting of decorum by this guy. he made the lockers and elsewhere a crime scene. that entire second mile group will be found out to be a pedofile cover or feeding agency. its like dark secrets of an entire community just got exposed and everyone's running like cockroaches. no way that coach he refused to call the cops but trust joepa is coaching this weekend either. has tol go!

reminds me a bit with all the civil rights cases where they go and find out about lynchings being ordered from the top by the most respected in the community. everyone closes ranks for bringing him down brings down their delusions and exposes their shame and culpability. paterno should be persecuted and prosecutted at the least for perjury, wt worse for aiding and abetting a criminal, accessory to it. feds should get involved. yep for all of u going on about local control, here's the down side. no accountability, they are too close to the situation. these kids human and civil rights were taken away, feds should treat it like a hate crime and civil rights violation case.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

I believe that Joe has done some great things in his life for team and community but......
    He really blew it when he did not address a pedophile in his midst.  He tarnished every thing good he did with his ability to overlook a pedophile actively abusing young boys for 9 thats right 9 unconcious years.  And that is what Joe Pa is to me an unconcious being.  He lost the tiller to his soul.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I believe that Joe has done some great things in his life for team and community but...... He really blew it when he did not address a pedophile in his midst.  He tarnished every thing good he did with his ability to overlook a pedophile actively abusing young boys for 9 thats right 9 unconcious years.  And that is what Joe Pa is to me an unconcious being.  He lost the tiller to his soul.
    Posted by RedSoxvsGiants[/QUOTE]

Here's what most people don't understand about child molesters:

"Wouldn't a vigilant parent be able to detect a child molester, just by their actions?"
    Not necessarily. Remember, sex offenders who prey on children:

• Are notoriously friendly, nice, kind, engaging and likeable.
    • Target their victims, often insinuating themselves into that child's life - their family, school, house of worship, sports, and hobbies.
    • Are professional con artists and are expert at getting children and families to trust them.
    • Will smile at you, look you right in the eye and make you believe they are trustworthy.  

• How many victims does a child molester average?

• Interviews guaranteeing complete confidentiality and immunity from prosecution, conducted by Emory University psychiatrist Dr. Gene Abel*, uncovered that:

To call Paterno "an unconscious human being", who "lost his soul" is grossly unfair...in light of the above. There was one person who told him about an "incident" regarding Sandusky and a boy in a shower. We don't know exactly what Paterno was told. We do know that the "witness" didn't think enough of the incident to personally intervene, or report it to the police. Thereafter, Paterno reported it to the AD. We don't know what transpired thereafter...whether there was an internal investigation, or what.

Let's wait until more facts come out before we condemn Paterno.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here's the grand jury testimony: http://www.freep.com/article/20111110/NEWS07/111100541/The-indictment-What-grand-jury-alleges-Penn-State-sex-abuse-case-involving-Jerry-Sandusky

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

this entire thing about Penn State will get worse before it gets better.I am disgusted that the entire staff wasn't fired. They all knew about it and none of them said a word. Mike Mcquery should be fired on the spot and how his is not at this point is a huge travesty for those little kids . Those adults sold the souls of those kids to protect the Penn State name and for that they should be held accountable. No one in there right mind witness's a 60 year old man showering with a ten year old boy and walks away. This guy should have interfered and took that boy out of the situation. Shame on all of them .As a parent and retired Marine accountability is huge as are setting the example for others to follow. I look at Penn State and Joe Paterno in an entirely different light . God Bless those kids and Happy Veterans day!!!! Oh and Pats 31 - Jets 17

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vsg1040. Show vsg1040's posts

children?!?! We're talking about children......This program will forever be remembered as the program that allowed one of the most evil human crimes (on an individual level) to occur right under it's noses and we're talking about an 83 year old football geezer who hasnt won a championship since 86's job? Are they that backwards down there that this is an issue. All I know is that if it were one of my kids that were the victims I would go to college station with a crew, chains,baseballbats and pipes and stand in front of those spoiled little shits protesting the firing and show them a little street justice.....Joe PA should live the rest of his days with the knowledge that he contrubuted to the victimization of countless children. I hate to say this but I hope the ghosts of those victims haunt him into eternity because I guarantee that he'll go within 3-4 years. Nobody can survive this kind of guilt.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

To call Paterno "an unconscious human being", who "lost his soul" is grossly unfair...in light of the above. There was one person who told him about an "incident" regarding Sandusky and a boy in a shower. We don't know exactly what Paterno was told. We do know that the "witness" didn't think enough of the incident to personally intervene, or report it to the police. Thereafter, Paterno reported it to the AD. We don't know what transpired thereafter...whether there was an internal investigation, or what.

Let's wait until more facts come out before we condemn Paterno.  - TEXAS PAT

WHAT A CROCK - WHERE WAS PATERNO'S "SOUL" WHEN HE PRE-EMPTIVELY TRIED TO DICTATE HIS TERMS TO THE UNIVERSITY AND THE WORLD WITH A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO REGARDING HIS EMPLOYMENT. 

THE GUY CLEARLY ONLY CARED ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS WINS AND LENGTH OF TENURE.  PENN STATE TRIED TO PUSH HIM OUT YEARS AGO ONLY TO BE CUT OFF IN THEIR EFFORTS DUE TO HIS POWER WITHIN THE UNIVERSITY. 

HE IS PENN STATE.  THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM IS HIS PROGRAM.  ITS HIS JOB TO KEEP IT CLEAN NOT JUST REGARDING THE KIDS, BUT HIS STAFF, TOO. 

YOU ASK US NOT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, BUT YOU HAVE BY ASSUMING THAT HE ONLY KNEW ABOUT ONE "INCIDENT".  INCIDENT?  REALLY?  IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO CHARACTERIZE THIS?  EVEN PATERNO IN HIS TESTIMONY DIDN'T DESCRIBE IT AS BENIGNLY AS YOU JUST HAVE.  HE TOLD THE GRAND JURY THAT HE WAS TOLD OF HIS FORMER ASSISTANT'S SEXUAL ENCOUNTER WITH A BOY. 

WE MAY NOW BE FINDING OUT THAT THE WITNESS' FATHER AND SANDUSKY MAY HAVE ALSO BEEN FRIENDS.  IS THIS WHY THE WITNESS IS STILL ON THE STAFF?  AS I DID LAST NIGHT, I'LL WRAP IT UP THIS WAY. 

1.  PATERNO WAS TOLD OF A SEXUAL ENCOUNTER PER THE GJ TESTIMONY.  EVEN IF THE UNIVERSITY DID NOTHING MORE, MORALLY PATERNO COULD HAVE.  HE HAD THE POWER TO DO SO AND DIDN'T. 
    2.  IF PATERNO DIDN'T TRUST THE WITNESS AND/OR HIS TESTIMONY, THEN WHY DID THAT WITNESS REMAIN ON THE PSU STAFF?
    3  IF PATERNO DID TRUST THE WITNESS AND HIS TESTIMONY (IF HE'S ON PATERNO'S STAFF THAT CAN BE ARGUED), THEN REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE UNIVERSITY DID OR DID NOT DO, PATERNO MADE A CONSCIOUS DECISION TO DO NOTHING MORE. 
    4.  GIVEN PATERNO'S POWER AT THAT UNIVERSITY, HE CAN NEVER BE CONSIDERED A PUPPET OF ANYONE. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

According to the grand jury testimony- McQuery told Palmero that his former defensive coordinator was raping a 10 year old child in the shower, in graphic detail. Not that it matters- but this was at night at a time when no one else was expected to be in the locker room and the rapist still had keys to the place.
    Find the testimony. It has everything you need to know.
    This is one of the most despicable crimes.  Why law enforcement wasn't immediately called and this monster immediately arrested will haunt all involved in this sordid situation for the rest of their lives. And it should.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!! :      Here's what most people don't understand about child molesters:      "Wouldn't a vigilant parent be able to detect a child molester, just by their actions?" Not necessarily. Remember, sex offenders who prey on children: Are notoriously friendly, nice, kind, engaging and likeable. Target their victims, often insinuating themselves into that child's life - their family, school, house of worship, sports, and hobbies. Are professional con artists and are expert at getting children and families to trust them. Will smile at you, look you right in the eye and make you believe they are trustworthy.     How many victims does a child molester average? Interviews guaranteeing complete confidentiality and immunity from prosecution, conducted by Emory University psychiatrist Dr. Gene Abel*, uncovered that: Male offenders who abused girls had an average of 52 victims each. Men who molested boys had an astonishing average of 150 victims each. Only 3% of these crimes had ever been detected.           http://www.childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp      To call Paterno "an unconscious human being", who "lost his soul" is grossly unfair...in light of the above. There was one person who told him about an "incident" regarding Sandusky and a boy in a shower. We don't know exactly what Paterno was told. We do know that the "witness" didn't think enough of the incident to personally intervene, or report it to the police. Thereafter, Paterno reported it to the AD. We don't know what transpired thereafter...whether there was an internal investigation, or what.      Let's wait until more facts come out before we condemn Paterno.            
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I still cannot fathom that Texas Pat is defending Paterno.  The only people in this world that are defending Paterno after review of the GJ Report and a little critical thinking besides TP are Paterno's family and the Trials Lawyer's association. 

TP - are you a member of the Paterno family or are you a trial lawyer?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!! :
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

"RESPONSE: The only reason this is a story is because Paterno is involved. The media loves to destroy legends. It's a reporter's ticket to the top echelons of their "profession". "

You can't be serious. Please tell me you're not. The only reason this is a story is because of Paterno?

Do the nine children sexually molested and raped at a public institution of higher learning have any consequence to this being a story?

The reason this is a story is because many supposedly responsible adults, who should know better, didn't do the right thing and therefore directly and indirectly facilitated the continued sexual abuse of minor male children over a 12 year period. It has nothing to do with Paterno. It has everything to do with adults losing their moral compass.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]THE ONLY RELEVANT QUESTION  IS: WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN THE SITUATION YOURSELF? WOULD YOU HAVE HAD THE MORAL FORTITUDE AND MORAL CERTAINTY TO USURP THE UNIVERSITY AND BRING THIS TO THE POLICE DIRECTLY? It is easier to abstractly pass judgement on others, it is much harder when we are in the situation ourselves and forced to make difficult moral choices. As much as I agree a crime was committed by Sandusky and Univ AD and VP in not going to the police, I am not sure I would have acted differently than JoePA if I were in the situation live and it was 9 years ago when it happened. Perhaps, that shows failing in my own moral character....I seek not to rationalize but rather to point out the difficulty of always trying to do the right thing.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

That's a very easy question to answer for most people having morals.

If I'm McQueary walking into the showers, that's why we have 2 x 4's and lead pipes. At least two shots to the back of Sandusky's head after I scream at him to STOP RAPING A LITTLE BOY. Then I IMMEDIATELY call the police.

Any action short of these is inexcusable. Because this didn't happen, anyone involved should be fired or jailed, or both.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATERNO ( The FRAUD ) FIRED!!! : "RESPONSE: The only reason this is a story is because Paterno is involved. The media loves to destroy legends. It's a reporter's ticket to t he top echelons of their "profession". " You can't be serious. Please tell me you're not. The only reason this is a story is because of Paterno? Do the nine children sexually molested and raped at a public institution of higher learning have any consequence to this being a story?

RESPONSE: Absolutely. If this happened at UMass, with no "big names" involved, it's a story, but not a national story. No way that story would get the play that this story is getting.

The reason this is a story is because many supposedly responsible adults, who should know better, didn't do the right thing and therefore directly and indirectly facilitated the continued sexual abuse of minor male children over a 12 year period. It has nothing to do with Paterno. It has everything to do with adults losing their moral compass.

RESPONSE: Unfortunately, the only reason why this story is getting so much play is because it's Joe Paterno and Penn State that's involved. But, it should be because of the reasons you sighted above. 
    Posted by sml1210[/QUOTE]

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts