Path to the Bye

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Path to the Bye

Even if the Pats lose to New Orleans and at Miami = 3-2 common games san diego and Cincy

Cincy loses at Minn. at SD and at New York Jets (Rex Ryan will need to save his job) 2-3 in common games

San Diego loses at Dallas, at Tennessee 2-3 in common games

Denver implodes goes 10-6 loses Giants, At Indy At Philadelphia (this includes beating San Diego)

Steelers beat Cincy
    Houston loses to San Diego

Pittsburgh beats Indy
    San Diego loses at New England

Pitt at New england

Peyton and Eli eating Oreos on the couch watching

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: Path to the Bye

wow alot of ifs  colts 9-0 i respct that  but i also feel the pats can beat them if they need 2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Actually, it is a lot easier than that.

Go 6-1 rest of the way and they will almost certainly get a bye.

Beating the Jets, Dolphins, Panthers, Bills, Jaguars, and Texans isn't exactly the Final Four.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In Response to Re: Path to the Bye:
    wow alot of ifs  colts 9-0 i respct that  but i also feel the pats can beat them if they need 2
    Posted by bruins8

Not that many, I was pretty liberal about who they beat and who they lose to.

SD at tennesse and Cincy at the jets are the only real ifs.  Tennessee is starting to look very good.  The Jets, well maybe we can hope like last year Game 16

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

I think the Bye is overrated.  The Giants did not have the Bye.  Indy did not have the Bye.  The Steelers against Seattle did not have the Bye.  Also, Indy has had the Bye with home field and has lost many times.  Home field and the Bye are not that important.  How the team is playing at the time of the playoffs is most important.  It's one game, anything can happen.

Sections
Shortcuts