Patrick Chung

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Re: Patrick Chung

The secondary is in disarry. between Meriweather and Mcgowan laughing in the locker room after a loss, or Meriweather and Wilhite , on the field, during play, together keeping a beat to music coming from the stands. And all of them but Bodden, blowing coverges for TDs,  and or beaten for completed passes, and Chung spending all his free time in local tatoos parlors, beside playing so poorly, even though a rookie, but a #1 draft choice---- the ingrediant of LEADERSHIP in this group, stands out STRONGLY.  And expect it to continue regardless of McCourty.

Nothing stays the same--BB has all those SBs but now appears to on the decline, doggedly refusing assist help. Other than Mayo, he has yet to replace
    Bruschi, Vrebel, Johnson, Mcginest, or Rodney. His recent enability to draft replcement linebackers, sticks out like a sore thumb. Nothing, no one stays the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung:
    We should start Sanders and Chung.  Cut Merriweather and McGowan.  Those two were the ones laughing in the locker room after losses last year.  Merriweather was rewarded for all his missed tackles by going to the Pro Bowl - now he'll be of the mindset that as long as he gets a good number of interceptions he'll be rewarded with a mega contract after the Pats regardless of how many running backs he bounces off of.  Kind of like Asante (who was the one responsble for the blown coverage on Tyree).
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Dude, this is the second or third post I noticed from you in the last few days that shows me you are hating the team now. Are you always this negative or are you just having a bad month?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung : Dude, this is the second or third post I noticed from you in the last few days that shows me you are hating the team now. Are you always this negative or are you just having a bad month?
    Posted by raptor64d

Woah, chill, I love the team. I just think Merriweather is a little overhyped for a guy who, in the words of zbellino himself, is only an average tackler.  I hope he improves! 

Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

Who is this russgrisworld DB and why does he/she accuse everyone of being 16?  The fool makes stupid comment after stupid comment and has the audacity to give anyone else guff about anything.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

In Response to Patrick Chung:
    i know he didnt play much last year but when he did he was a beast, ts incredible hard to get a sack playing the Saftey positon, also got 1 pick from Vince Young, lead the team in tackles once, and tied twice, iknow it doesnt sound like much but this kid is VERY  promising, he would shine much brighter if we didnt have 4 safteys mucking up our roster, we shud drop Sanders, he iis the big playmaker defences need now a days, and he is taking up a roster spot, anyway go CHUNGADA!(his nickname mde by me)
    Posted by TateGroup

When he played he was a beast? Is that what you  saw from his limited time on ST's? Tate your  a moron! How old are you, 12?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Patrick Chung : When he played he was a beast? Is that what you  saw from his limited time on ST's? Tate your  a moron! How old are you, 12?
    Posted by timsandra

did u see the miami game? week 13?  when he cuaght the ball over vonte davis? for a 81 Td? thats not beast? idiot...
    http://www.nfl.com/players/samaiken/profile?id=AIK264111
    watch the video to the far right of the screen

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung : did u see the miami game? week 13?  when he cuaght the ball over vonte davis? for a 81 Td? thats not beast? idiot... http://www.nfl.com/players/samaiken/profile?id=AIK264111 watch the video to the far right of the screen
    Posted by TateGroup

What in the world are you talking about?? Are you saying that Chung caught an 81 yard TD pass over Vontae Davis?? In week 13, Sam Aiken and Brady hooked up on an 81 yard TD pass, in the Pats' sickening 22-21 loss at Miami. 

What does that have to do with Chung, who didn't catch a pass all year? Here's the box score from the week 13 loss: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291206015  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung :      What in the world are you talking about?? Are you saying that Chung caught an 81 yard TD pass over Vontae Davis?? In week 13, Sam Aiken and Brady hooked up on an 81 yard TD pass, in the Pats' sickening 22-21 loss at Miami.       What does that have to do with Chung, who didn't catch a pass all year? Here's the box score from the week 13 loss: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291206015   
    Posted by TexasPat3

yes i was talking about aiken... aparently u didnt click on the link... and i was responding to tim when he said that aiken wasnt a beast last year...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung : yes i was talking about aiken... aparently u didnt click on the link... and i was responding to tim when he said that aiken wasnt a beast last year...
    Posted by TateGroup

Aiken made a handful of good plays last year. But, overall he was a completely ineffective compliment to Randy Moss. Aiken "a beast"?? Surely you jest...LOL!! 

Even Chung could have probably done a better job at WR. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

how many starts did aiken get? 7, thats a decent amount, but we were also in an offense were it was either welker or moss, he shined when he had the chance, he is like a roller coaster good and bad games, he most likely wont get many more chances this year due to the what, 6-7 recievers we have? but he could eaisly be the 4th WR.. and yea he is a beast when he  gets a chance.. u cant say hes terrible... and hes not pro bowl caliber but he is a beast

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

how many starts did aiken get? 7, thats a decent amount, but we were also in an offense were it was either welker or moss, he shined when he had the chance, he is like a roller coaster good and bad games, he most likely wont get many more chances this year due to the what, 6-7 recievers we have? but he could eaisly be the 4th WR.. and yea he is a beast when he  gets a chance.. u cant say hes terrible... and hes not pro bowl caliber but he is a beast
    Posted by TateGroup

I like your enthusiasm. But, to refer to Aiken as a "beast" is, to put it mildly, far fetched. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung :      I like your enthusiasm. But, to refer to Aiken as a "beast" is, to put it mildly, far fetched. 
    Posted by TexasPat3

well look at his stats:
    2009New England Patriots 142032616.323.381T242120
    14 games
    20 catches
    362 yards
    16.3 yard average (ranked 27th not that bad)
    2 Touch downs
    he could get ALOT better, watch

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung : well look at his stats: 2009 New England Patriots 14 20 326 16.3 23.3 81T 2 4 2 12 0 14 games 20 catches 362 yards 16.3 yard average (ranked 27th not that bad) 2 Touch downs he could get ALOT better, watch
    Posted by TateGroup

If he were coming off his first or second season, perhaps you could make the argument that he has "upside". But, Aiken is no kid. He'll be 30 in December: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Aiken

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Chung :      If he were coming off his first or second season, perhaps you could make the argument that he has "upside". But, Aiken is no kid. He'll be 30 in December: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Aiken
    Posted by TexasPat3

ohh i thought he was late 20s.. damn.. well we could get 1 more year out of him and maybe get a 4th or 5th roud for him :/

Sections
Shortcuts