patrick chung

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

patrick chung

why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: patrick chung

Hey, that's the same question I just asked myself after I clicked on this thread. How about that, dribbledick?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, that's the same question I just asked myself after I clicked on this thread. How about that, dribbledick?

[/QUOTE]

Every morning I try to get a good chuckle - thanks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought you called him dribbletits?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Of course to fake a punt in the playoffs !!! thats why he is here !

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought you called him dribbletits?

[/QUOTE]

That was mine, though I may prefer Muz's more?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol. Well done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Dribbledick it is then.

So it is written and so it shall be.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

fake punt on an AUDIBLE, lets not forget.  besides getting regularly torched including on the game winning drive in the superbowl he did have one phenomenal game in Miami that would make madden gofers jealous.  and to think, bb could have drafted byrd ahead of him.  big swing and a miss there billy.  lets hope he's relegated to special teams this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

maybe a better question is - is Patrick Chung better or worse than Steve Gregory?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

maybe a better question is - is Patrick Chung better or worse than Steve Gregory?

[/QUOTE]

oh dear god.  youre right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^Chuckling at Bustchise having a conversation with himself above under two newer names he's introduced.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^Chuckling at Bustchise having a conversation with himself above under two newer names he's introduced.

[/QUOTE]

^^Chuckling at our regional troll for saying that Brady is as good as Mark Sanchez, I bet I could go on a jet forum right now and not find one single jet fan say something as stupid as what you said last night. That's a fact.

Congratulations, there are 7 billion people on the internet and you stand alone  - and proud - as the biggest fool among them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^Chuckling at our regional troll for saying that Brady is as good as Mark Sanchez, I bet I could go on a jet forum right now and not find one single jet fan say something as stupid as what you said last night. That's a fact.

Congratulations, there are 7 billion people on the internet and you stand alone  - and proud - as the biggest fool among them.

[/QUOTE]

Brady has been bad or medicore in the postseason since 2005. This is a fact.  Mark Sanchez was bad or mediocre as a QB.

In summary, Brady has been channeling a bad or mediocre QB in the postseason. Again, this is fact with such sustained evidence to support it.

Just because it sours how you perceive your Brady doll tonight, when you plaster it silly in your romper room up there in NH, doesn't mean it's not true.

Honesty and objectivity as a fan is not being a fool. It's called being honest and objective.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady has been bad or medicore in the postseason since 2005. This is a fact.  Mark Sanchez was bad or mediocre as a QB.

In summary, Brady has been channeling a bad or mediocre QB in the postseason. Again, this is fact with such sustained evidence to support it.

Just because it sours how you perceive your Brady doll tonight, when you plaster it silly in your romper room up there in NH, doesn't mean it's not true.

Honesty and objectivity as a fan is not being a fool. It's called being honest and objective.

[/QUOTE]

Before you stand in line at the "pain clinic" to get your annual refill of vicodin, try making a quick stop at CVS to pick up a little vitamin D. It is a shame your mom deprived you of that at birth:(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Before you stand in line at the "pain clinic" to get your annual refill of vicodin, try making a quick stop at CVS to pick up a little vitamin D. It is a shame your mom deprived you of that at birth:(

[/QUOTE]

Don't make me post Brady's unacceptable postseason stats since 2005.  A less than 2:1 TD/INT ratio is not acceptable.

Does Jay Cutler as a comparison make you feel better, White Trash? Hmm?

lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I go hot and cold on Chung, just like I did with Gregory last season.  Gregory seemed to play well at the start of the season then looked horrible mid to late in the season.  It will be interesting to watch Chung this preseason.  

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't make me post Brady's unacceptable postseason stats since 2005.  A less than 2:1 TD/INT ratio is not acceptable.

lol

[/QUOTE]

It must sting a lot when you hear that Tom Brady is voted as the best QB, then one of the first reasons given why is because he does more with less.  What a slap in the face to both you and Billy boy.  Not only is Brady (the greats Patriot ever) being praised and voted as top QB but your idol and blow up doll is being given the ultimate insult. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lol

[/QUOTE]

It must sting a lot when you hear that Tom Brady is voted as the best QB, then one of the first reasons given why is because he does more with less.  What a slap in the face to both you and Billy boy.  Not only is Brady (the greats Patriot ever) being praised and voted as top QB but your idol and blow up doll is being given the ultimate insult. 

[/QUOTE]

You just slipped up, Bustchise. Your other board name called him "Billy Boy" today, too. No Pats fan calls Belichick "Billy Boy" in such mocking fashion other than a Jets troll whose rectum is raw from BB leaving your Jets 15 years ago now.

LMAO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You mean bb's D has been bad or mediocre in the post season since 2005. 

That makes bb a bad gm/coach.  Fact

Any other GM/coach would be fired for such a pitiful D.  See Cleavland Browns

Lucky for him, he's had TB to bail him out.

In fact, TB  has saved his bacon since the first day he stepped on the field.

Not too many folks happy about his 5-11 start.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Any other GM/coach would be fired for such a pitiful D.  Lucky for him, he's had TB to bail him out.

[/QUOTE]

D was just fine from 2005-2007 and they led the Conf in turnovers with an upper tier run D from 2010-2012, 3 years in a row.

We've been over this. Brady choked in 2 SBs badly after demanding more pricey WR talent.  Put up or shut up, 7 years later.

Time to put up, Brady or the choke is on your forever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Any other GM/coach would be fired for such a pitiful D.  Lucky for him, he's had TB to bail him out.

[/QUOTE]

D was just fine from 2005-2007 and they led the Conf in turnovers with an upper tier run D from 2010-2012, 3 years in a row.

We've been over this. Brady choked in 2 SBs badly after demanding more pricey WR talent.  Put up or shut up, 7 years later.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

D lost the 2006 AFCC game.  Fact

D was the reason they didn't make the play-offs in 2005.  FACT

Ever since then, they have failed to keep the other team off the field and allowed minimum of 50% scoring drives. Fact

D choked away 2 SB's by failing to hold the lead.  Fact

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Ever since then, they have failed to keep the other team off the field and allowed minimum of 50% scoring drives. Fact

[/QUOTE]

They didn't make the playoffs in 2005, huh, moron?  My god.  Do you know anything about this team or game?

Our offense faded away or choked in every single second half of every AFC Title game since 2005 and sometimes not at all in SB 42.

No one wins playoff games by scoring 10-14 points, acting like that is enough.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

They didn't make the playoffs in 2005, huh, moron?  My god.  Do you know anything about this team or game?

Our offense faded away or choked in every single second half of every AFC Title game since 2005 and sometimes not at all in SB 42.

No one wins playoff games by scoring 10-14 points, acting like that is enough.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

My bad, don't know what I was thinking. Too long in the sun today.

Soooooo

Is that what they scored, moron?

You really need to learn more about your team.

We know you weren't in the sun, too long.

Sections
Shortcuts