In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Chuckling at Bustchise having a conversation with himself above under two newer names he's introduced.

^^Chuckling at our regional troll for saying that Brady is as good as Mark Sanchez, I bet I could go on a jet forum right now and not find one single jet fan say something as stupid as what you said last night. That's a fact.

Congratulations, there are 7 billion people on the internet and you stand alone  - and proud - as the biggest fool among them.

[/QUOTE]

Brady has been bad or medicore in the postseason since 2005. This is a fact.  Mark Sanchez was bad or mediocre as a QB.

In summary, Brady has been channeling a bad or mediocre QB in the postseason. Again, this is fact with such sustained evidence to support it.

Just because it sours how you perceive your Brady doll tonight, when you plaster it silly in your romper room up there in NH, doesn't mean it's not true.

Honesty and objectivity as a fan is not being a fool. It's called being honest and objective.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You mean bb's D has been bad or mediocre in the post season since 2005. 

That makes bb a bad gm/coach.  Fact

Any other GM/coach would be fired for such a pitiful D.  Lucky for him, he's had TB to bail him out.

[/QUOTE]

D was just fine from 2005-2007 and they led the Conf in turnovers with an upper tier run D from 2010-2012, 3 years in a row.

We've been over this. Brady choked in 2 SBs badly after demanding more pricey WR talent.  Put up or shut up, 7 years later.

Time to put up, Brady or the choke is on your forever.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

D lost the 2006 AFCC game.  Fact

D was the reason they didn't make the play-offs in 2005.  FACT

Ever since then, they have failed to keep the other team off the field and allowed minimum of 50% scoring drives. Fact

D choked away 2 SB's by failing to hold the lead.  Fact

[/QUOTE]

They didn't make the playoffs in 2005, huh, moron?  My god.  Do you know anything about this team or game?

Our offense faded away or choked in every single second half of every AFC Title game since 2005 and sometimes not at all in SB 42.

No one wins playoff games by scoring 10-14 points, acting like that is enough.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

My bad, don't know what I was thinking. Too long in the sun today.

Soooooo

Is that what they scored, moron?

You really need to learn more about your team.

We know you weren't in the sun, too long.

[/QUOTE]

In the sun too long?  I'd say you've been in the sun far, far too long with Brady doll by your side, sitting right next to ya.

The pressure this D has been under has been like no other in NFL history. Holding and holding holding while the offense keeps pissing away drives, clock and even turning it over at will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: patrick chung

[QUOTE]

You just slipped up, Bustchise. Your other board name called him "Billy Boy" today, too. No Pats fan calls Belichick "Billy Boy" in such mocking fashion other than a Jets troll whose rectum is raw from BB leaving your Jets 15 years ago now.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

And I would know that how?  I don't comb the forum wanting to be Sherlock Holmes trying to connect everyone to bustchise.  You are the Inspector Clouseau of the forum, one giant joke.  Bwahahahahahaha!!  Bustchise is in your head.  I can see it already, one day you will be locked up in a padded room yelling "Bustchise"  all day long.  Bwahahahaha!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Chuckling at Bustchise having a conversation with himself above under two newer names he's introduced.

^^Chuckling at our regional troll for saying that Brady is as good as Mark Sanchez, I bet I could go on a jet forum right now and not find one single jet fan say something as stupid as what you said last night. That's a fact.

Congratulations, there are 7 billion people on the internet and you stand alone  - and proud - as the biggest fool among them.

[/QUOTE]

Brady has been bad or medicore in the postseason since 2005. This is a fact.  Mark Sanchez was bad or mediocre as a QB.

In summary, Brady has been channeling a bad or mediocre QB in the postseason. Again, this is fact with such sustained evidence to support it.

Just because it sours how you perceive your Brady doll tonight, when you plaster it silly in your romper room up there in NH, doesn't mean it's not true.

Honesty and objectivity as a fan is not being a fool. It's called being honest and objective.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Any other GM/coach would be fired for such a pitiful D.  Lucky for him, he's had TB to bail him out.

[/QUOTE]

D was just fine from 2005-2007 and they led the Conf in turnovers with an upper tier run D from 2010-2012, 3 years in a row.

We've been over this. Brady choked in 2 SBs badly after demanding more pricey WR talent.  Put up or shut up, 7 years later.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Ever since then, they have failed to keep the other team off the field and allowed minimum of 50% scoring drives. Fact

[/QUOTE]

They didn't make the playoffs in 2005, huh, moron?  My god.  Do you know anything about this team or game?

Our offense faded away or choked in every single second half of every AFC Title game since 2005 and sometimes not at all in SB 42.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soooooo

[/QUOTE]

In the sun too long?  I'd say you've been in the sun far, far too long with Brady doll by your side, sitting right next to ya.

The pressure this D has been under has been like no other in NFL history. Holding and holding holding while the offense keeps pissing away drives, clock and even turning it over at will.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wrong.  They used to hold.  They haven't done it in 9 years.

Pressure, my azz.  They make their own pressure by never leaving the field so the O can score.

God knows they haven't  helped with the score in years.  They used to do that too.

That was before BB's bad draft picks started taking it's toll.

Why aren't you at the beach, right now?  I think you should go.  You need that vitamin D. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soooooo

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Pressure, my azz.  They make their own pressure by never leaving the field so the O can score.

God knows they haven't  helped with the score in years.  They used to do that too.

Why aren't you at the beach, right now?  I think you should go.  You need that vitamin D. LOL

[/QUOTE]

The Colts D was under a lot of pressure due to Gomer's high scoring regular seasons and poor postseasons just like Brady's for years now.

Scoring fast or not doing anything on many drives is poor efficiency from an offense. That is exactly what Brady has wanted and done to this franchise. He wanted a way to chase stats to boost his resume after 3 SBs. Absolutely painful to admit, but the truth. He heard the media still saying Gomer was the best, but he didn't care.   Brady was enraged Branch was dealt and wanted answers. Well, he got them in spades. Two of the best WRs? Done. Two of the best TEs? Done.

Brady? A failure badly in 2 SBs, losing skills and the ability to manage the game due to being spoiled and developing bad habits.

I went to the beach last weekend for the day.  I am sure I will go when there isn't a hurricane on its way, moron.

PS Enjoy the cold water, dummy

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soooooo

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

The Colts D was under a lot of pressure due to Gomer's high scoring regular seasons and poor postseasons just like Brady's for years now.

Scoring fast or not doing anything on many drives is poor efficiency from an offense. That is exactly what Brady has wanted and done to this franchise. He wanted a way to chase stats to boost his resume after 3 SBs. Absolutely painful to admit, but the truth. He heard the media still saying Gomer was the best, but he didn't care.   Brady was enraged Branch was dealt and wanted answers. Well, he got them in spades. Two of the best WRs? Done. Two of the best TEs? Done.

Brady? A failure badly in 2 SBs, losing skills and the ability to manage the game due to being spoiled and developing bad habits.

I went to the beach last weekend for the day.  I am sure I will go when there isn't a hurricane on its way, moron.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

All lies.  Every bit of it.  The first drives of those games put them offensively in the hole.  10 F'n minute first drive in 42?????  6-7 minute drives throughout the games on D, kills the O.  Kills it!

How many 6-10 minute defensive drives do you think there are in a 60 minute game?

Can you figure it out, Mr. 152 IQ?  Hint:  For every 5 minutes the D is on the field, it eats an offensive possession.  Totally wipes them out.  A total O & D possession should only last 5 minutes on average.

The D doesn't get to use the entire 5 minutes.  In 42, they lost 2 possessions before the O ever took the field.  Poofffffff , 2 scoring opportunities GONE before they took the field!

So, don't feed me your crap.

Every single player and coach would and has lauded Brady for being the ultimate team player and leader.  Somehow you know differently?  Too bad, bb isn't as smart as you.

Your bs is real old. ZZZZZZZ

I know there's a hurricane.  DUH.

And it's not cold in Texas or is your IQ and photographic memory, failing?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soooooo

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

All lies.  Every bit of it.  The first drives of those games put them offensively in the hole.  10 F'n minute first drive in 42?????  6-7 minute drives throughout the games on D, kills the O.  Kills it!

How many 6-10 minute defensive drives do you think there are in a 60 minute game?

Can you figure it out, Mr. 152 IQ?  Hint:  For every 5 minutes the D is on the field, it eats an offensive possession.  Totally wipes them out.  A total O & D possession should only last 5 minutes on average.

The D doesn't get to use the entire 5 minutes.  In 42, they lost 2 possessions before the O ever took the field.  Poofffffff , 2 scoring opportunities GONE before they took the field!

Every single player and coach would and has lauded Brady for being the ultimate team player and leader.  Somehow you know differently?  Too bad, bb isn't as smart as you.

[/QUOTE]

You went to the beach in July in Texas? LOL

Did I mention Texas sucks? People make fun of Texas. Do you realize this?

PS Not scoring with a lethal offense is a problem with efficiency. 

I will give you an example...The night the Pats went 16-0, the D sucked badly but the offense actually scored more than 20 points. In the 2 SB losses, the offenses was ranked in the top 3 and then absolutely sucked in the big game.

Case closed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soooooo

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You went to the beach in July in Texas? LOL

Did I mention Texas sucks? People make fun of Texas. Do you realize this?

PS Not scoring with a lethal offense is a problem with efficiency. 

I will give you an example...The night the Pats went 16-0, the D sucked badly but the offense actually scored more than 20 points. In the 2 SB losses, the offenses was ranked in the top 3 and then absolutely sucked in the big game.

Case closed.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

In the NY game, the O wasn't restricted in time and possessions.  It was a shoot out .TOTALLY DIFFERENT Game.

Coughlin wanted no part of that again, therefore changed the game plan to avoid that situation and keep TB on the bench. DUH Again.

He learned that from Parcells and BB should have been able to counter that except his poor D, couldn't.  Coughlin played bb like a fiddle or in your case, a trombone.  Fox played him the same way after TB put on a clinic.  More and more teams are playing bb that way.

To beat their strength, you attack the weakness.

Keep[ng the D on the Field, kept the O off. Triple DUH.

Yes, the D sucked then too, but at least they didn't take a lifetime doing it.  Now they suck and take their sweet time about it.  Not a recipe for success.

Case closed!

And where the hell did you come up with, I went to the beach in July in Texas?  People make fun of Texas?  LOL.  Oh my.

Seriously?  You have issues.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

take a look at the record of top five regular season offenses in the superbowl as well as the record of record setting offenses in the playoffs and superbowl.   not pretty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Soooooo

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

The biggest flaw of the Pats bend don't break philosophy on D is their inability to get off the field on 3rd down. Especially in the SB losses. That and NY executed a better gameplan along with a bit of luck. 

On the Pat Chung topic, I'd like to think that he's going to be a solid ST guy with some veteran presence for the young bucks. Go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm not a fan of Chung, I was a fan when they drafted him just based off everything I read about the guy, but as soon as he got here?? Wow. I can remember his first camp and they had some guys from NFL network covering the team for their reports and Mike Mayock was standing on the sideline reporting on the rookies - Chung proceeded to get roasted in coverage, giving up a long TD. Mayock just looked into the camera and laughed, saying...rookie mistake, Chung just got schooled. The problem is four years later Chung was still getting "schooled". I watched this guy come back from whatever injury he was out for at the time and play worse than the backup he was replacing. It got to the point where Belichick would just pull him right out of games and put the backup back in there. He has no concept of the spacing required to play zone defense in my opinion, as I've seen him create large gaps in our secondary by over running an area. He is too small to be an in the box safety, I've seen him literally bounce off people and go to the ground clutching some body part or another. He can't cover tight ends - he isn't tall enough - and he can't stick with a receiver.

Having said all that he is a better athlete than Gregory...probably stronger too...but if he is starting there will be problems at some point. You can count on that. Yeah Belichick will do his best to "hide" him in his scheme, but sooner or later he will be exposed. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The 2011 defense was so bad that when Chung missed some games due to injury, we got excited when he returned to the lineup.