Patrick Crayton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Patrick Crayton

The agent for Patrick Crayton will request the Cowboys release his client prior to Saturday's deadline for final cuts.

Inssurance for Tate?  I know he has the dropsies at times, but at veteran minimum on a one year deal? 

BB Probably wouldn't since we have so many receivers, but it caught my eye. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Patrick Crayton

are you going to post on every player released that the Pats shud pick them up? The Pats are locked and loaded at WR with 6 players due to the fact that Price will not see the field this year, but he will not be esposed/risked on the practice squad.
    Moss, Welker, Edelman, Tate, Aiken, Price....there you have it except for the uncertainty of Edelman on the pup for the first 8 games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Seriously, enough.  We don't need any more recievers.  How about a pass rusher?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

i heard jerry rice and michael irvin are the next we sign for the vet. minimum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Crayton:
    [QUOTE]Seriously, enough.  We don't need any more recievers.  How about a pass rusher?
    Posted by 123meg[/QUOTE]

SF just released a CB..and a RB. Guess we don't need them either.
    It's always the same on this forum. What we have is always enough right? Guess what, just for kicks I'm going to mention EVERY release right here for feedback. Geez, leave the guy alone already. You can never have too much depth the way the injury bug seems to hit the Pats every year. Example: where is Edleman??  Mysterious disappearance is "Pats speak" for INJURY!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Per Adam Schefter Crayton was traded to the Chargers.  insurance for V-Jax holdout

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Patrick Crayton:
    [QUOTE]The agent for Patrick Crayton will request the Cowboys release his client prior to Saturday's deadline for final cuts. Inssurance for Tate?  I know he has the dropsies at times, but at veteran minimum on a one year deal?  BB Probably wouldn't since we have so many receivers, but it caught my eye. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

don't need we're loaded, plus darnell jenkins had had a great preseason and should be the 6th WR

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]i heard jerry rice and michael irvin are the next we sign for the vet. minimum.
    Posted by wmassgreg[/QUOTE]

a 31 year old vs.  guys in their 40's.. sorry I don't get the sarcasim...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]are you going to post on every player released that the Pats shud pick them up? The Pats are locked and loaded at WR with 6 players due to the fact that Price will not see the field this year, but he will not be esposed/risked on the practice squad. Moss, Welker, Edelman, Tate, Aiken, Price....there you have it except for the uncertainty of Edelman on the pup for the first 8 games
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Yes I will as I lok to better this team in any fashion..  Crayton is proven amongst everyone but Moss and Welker, so don't act like I am crazy.  I get the point as I was just throwing the idea out there. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

troll, who would want to pick this piece of garbage up anyways..

I remember in 07 how confident he was they would beat the Pats in week 5, the guy stinks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

In Response to Patrick Crayton:
    [QUOTE]The agent for Patrick Crayton will request the Cowboys release his client prior to Saturday's deadline for final cuts. Inssurance for Tate?  I know he has the dropsies at times, but at veteran minimum on a one year deal?  BB Probably wouldn't since we have so many receivers, but it caught my eye. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

W-T-F is with you idiots and wide receivers. The Pats defense S@##ks and tards like you want to waste money on wide receivers. Go post on a rugby forum, I think you'd be good there. Loser

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He's been traded to San Diego anyway:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5528702

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

n Response to Re: Patrick Crayton:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patrick Crayton : SF just released a CB..and a RB. Guess we don't need them either. It's always the same on this forum. What we have is always enough right? Guess what, just for kicks I'm going to mention EVERY release right here for feedback. Geez, leave the guy alone already. You can never have too much depth the way the injury bug seems to hit the Pats every year. Example: where is Edleman??  Mysterious disappearance is "Pats speak" for INJURY!
    Posted by smorgan86[/QUOTE]

Exactly... but I welcome the debate. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patrick Crayton : W-T-F is with you idiots and wide receivers. The Pats defense S@##ks and tards like you want to waste money on wide receivers. Go post on a rugby forum, I think you'd be good there. Loser
    Posted by PatsareNumberone[/QUOTE]

Wow, do you need a tissue?  Lemme know...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

Pats needs:

OLB

DE

CB

OL

ILB

Safety

RB

WR

TE

QB

Can't imagine the Pats picking up anybody who isn't in the top 4 priorities unless he is an All-Pro for short money, which is say, forgetaboutit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tigerpaws7. Show tigerpaws7's posts

crayton wouldn't even make the team, we are loaded at wr... we need pass rushers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't believe Crayton could start on this team.  He couldn't beat out rookie Dez Bryant so I don't think he could beat out Tate here.  Crayton wants to go where he can start or be the #2 WR on the team at the very least.  He would not sign for the league minimum either.  He and his agent are on a mission to make him a starter and to get that starter money.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]I don't believe Crayton could start on this team.  He couldn't beat out rookie Dez Bryant so I don't think he could beat out Tate here.  Crayton wants to go where he can start or be the #2 WR on the team at the very least.  He would not sign for the league minimum either.  He and his agent are on a mission to make him a starter and to get that starter money.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]
    Wishful thinkin' eehh. Tate being as good as Bryant.

"I don't care who you are, dat rat der is pretty dag gum funny"

-Larry the Cable Guy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]He's been traded to San Diego anyway: http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5528702
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

misery loves company

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFLO. Show TFLO's posts

Housh

Pat's should look into Housh, who's going to be released if the Hawks can't work a trade. Just think, Moss and Housh on the outside, Welker in  the slot, and one of the rookie TE's running the seam down the middle!  Makes me drool!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I vote we start a thread for every player who gets cut this week to see if the Pats should pick him up.

This includes players that the Pats cut, just in case.

Later, we can go through retirees.

I will post the positive response here for people to fill in:

Just think what the Pats could achieve if they had (insert potentially available player) especially alongside (insert current Patriot). They would be unstoppable. Maybe we can work out some kind of barter where we pay (insert team) off by cleaning their car and mowing their lawn.