Patrick Peterson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: Patrick Peterson

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to maine12's comment:

Peterson has giving up two touchdowns to Crabtree tonight. I think he is becoming a star in the NFL but I have hard time putting him above Revis and even Bailey the way hes playing this year. I also think Sherman is the best jam CB in NFL and hes on the rise too. Not many elite CB's in the league right now. If I was starting a franchise today and had to pick one it would be Peterson.

Sherman is criminally under-rated right now. 

isn't that pete Carrolls modus operandi

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Patrick Peterson

In response to PhatRex's comment:

In response to maine12's comment:

Peterson has giving up two touchdowns to Crabtree tonight. I think he is becoming a star in the NFL but I have hard time putting him above Revis and even Bailey the way hes playing this year. I also think Sherman is the best jam CB in NFL and hes on the rise too. Not many elite CB's in the league right now. If I was starting a franchise today and had to pick one it would be Peterson.

No! No! He's the best! Anything that can be said to refute that = troll.  How he plays on the field is irrelevant anyhow.  High character = shutdown corner.

Ha I realize he has great character but he just gave up two touchdowns to Crabtree from Alex Smith. He's not great yet but he has the potential. 

Sections
Shortcuts